BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Is that proof they use drugs? We been knew. Their behavior is suspicious. Fans want to be blind.

It was hard to accept that taekook is fanservice. There's a lot of wars between fans over taekook, jikook and vmin. This thread helped me to realize they can barely stand each. How would they be in a relationship? It's all fanservice.

How do you cope with it? I stay away from shipping videos now. It's all bait and fake. The companies try to get fans using ships. A lot of dispatch couples revealed are fake. It's for the publicity. Thank you for understanding.
No problem ! Everyone here should be allowed to express themself ! And you are honest ! You like shipping and its difficult for you to quit. Who am i to judge you for this ?! And if only you were alone xD oh so taekook is really fanservice? Yes i know. Warships. Its so.. insane. Like any fandom, but bts.. arf ! Im new so I didnt read all pages. Theres clearly too much im shocked

How do i cope with what dear? I didnt get this one

But tell me more about the fact that the members dont like each other ? I was thinking that they were kind of close because of their slave contracts. And that they were OK between them to fuck the mind of their armys xD

No problem ! Everyone here should be allowed to express themself ! And you are honest ! You like shipping and its difficult for you to quit. Who am i to judge you for this ?! And if only you were alone xD oh so taekook is really fanservice? Yes i know. Warships. Its so.. insane. Like any fandom, but bts.. arf ! Im new so I didnt read all pages. Theres clearly too much im shocked

How do i cope with what dear? I didnt get this one

But tell me more about the fact that the members dont like each other ? I was thinking that they were kind of close because of their slave contracts. And that they were OK between them to fuck the mind of their armys xD
There's so many videos of the members fighting. Some are friends but there's no relationship between them all. The way they treated Jm on the UN live is not how friends behave. It's just a work relationship. Looking through videos, it's obvious Jn doesn't like Jm. Only JK liked Jm, now I don't know. I meant how do you handle being addicted to ost and dramas? They can be very good and so addictive.

Aamy

Star
There's so many videos of the members fighting. Some are friends but there's no relationship between them all. The way they treated Jm on the UN live is not how friends behave. It's just a work relationship. Looking through videos, it's obvious Jn doesn't like Jm. Only JK liked Jm, now I don't know. I meant how do you handle being addicted to ost and dramas? They can be very good and so addictive.
When you live 7/7 with boys and that they are together since they are kids i think its impossible to love h24. Maybe they were just in a big fight when they were on live, to promote their life who knows? Boys can be pretty immature too for some reason i cant explain. I should watch these videos to have an idea

I dont cope ! Thats the problem ! And its not about kdrama in general, i prefer listen kpop songs and america songs, im french xD BUT, there is this kdrama. Im totally addict to the penthouse ! Like totally ! Everything is here for my perdition lord. And about ost. I have tons of manga's ost, or other movies like Kingsman, music is something to me. I havent any type. If the music or the songs please me, its already on my Ipod or Phone and im able to listen the same songs during months, maybe years, everyday, thats really true

Aamy

Star
That's obviously a spirit of lust there...dancing in the spirit of lust, especially JK aggressively showing demonic possession like an awakened incubus... he is in bondage... he needs deliverance.
Its just his programming speaking ! He wears pink hair ! When i saw this, i was like where is the kitten clothing?! It was missing xD

isabee

Established
Yeah, kpop definitely sucks you in and refuses to let go. I was one of those people that would blame the company and fandom for everything shady and evil. And no doubt this has some truth, but I had to come to grips that the person I'm a fan of isn't innocent either. I've said before my wake up call was with yn and that jim Jones sample. He wasn't my bias but he was one of my favorite members so it hurt. And the way that fandom treated me and my moots horribly on twttr for expressing how we rightfully were disturbed and upset by it..no words!
yn & his awful jim jones sample song was the come to the light moment for many of us. either he had power in creating this song (and that says so much about him), or they don't have agency over what they create/perform at all (and that says so much about B*S and Hyve in general)

isabee

Established
It’s odd I don’t know why it’s so addictive, I mean I don’t think these young fans would be quite as obsessed if they were stanning idk a*iana. Maybe it’s the way it’s set up? Exactly what you said I think both are to blame although I believe perhaps the company is higher up in the elite/ occult so they’re slightly more evil? I’m sure it was an unpleasant experience but one positive is it made you more aware thank god about kpop. Yeah I remember watching all that drama and he didn’t even have the guts to apologise, it was pretty disgusting. So much for being a tough rapper
it's the marketing. their team is incredible, from aesthetics to constant content exposure to carrying out studies on black fans (seriously, it was a segment in one of their company meetings; they specifically target, study, and employ what they find so people are hooked on the group) as well as surveying fans to gauge emotional attachment to the group... fr the devil works hard but these people work harder.

e-Enoch

Superstar
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Ephesians 6:11-17, KJV

Sleepytumm

Established
Music as Idolatry
Music can establish a law, creed, or lifestyle in your heart that you follow with passion, not even realizing that the prince of the power of the air is the composer of the song that is molding your heart. Music can build a nest in your mind that allows Satan to take up residence there as he gradually deadens your conscience to righteousness and holiness.

Music can be a powerful idol builder. It can drive the heart to worship love, sex, money, self, and power while leaving God out of the picture. The Devil was the first idolater, and he uses music to get people to worship anything but the one true God.

The book of Revelation states that music is an important part of the world system of evil referred to as “Babylon the great.” In the coming judgments, God will stop this music.

- Goodness of God Ministries
yh in islam
the quran talks about how the devil invented music to sway the public
i am not a scholar but this all i know
islam and christianity kinda preach similar things

When you live 7/7 with boys and that they are together since they are kids i think its impossible to love h24. Maybe they were just in a big fight when they were on live, to promote their life who knows? Boys can be pretty immature too for some reason i cant explain. I should watch these videos to have an idea

I dont cope ! Thats the problem ! And its not about kdrama in general, i prefer listen kpop songs and america songs, im french xD BUT, there is this kdrama. Im totally addict to the penthouse ! Like totally ! Everything is here for my perdition lord. And about ost. I have tons of manga's ost, or other movies like Kingsman, music is something to me. I havent any type. If the music or the songs please me, its already on my Ipod or Phone and im able to listen the same songs during months, maybe years, everyday, thats really true
I like Penthouse, Kingdom and a few others, mainly horror or sci-fi. Maybe they argued. Jm wasn't acting normal at the UN and it was all over social media. They kept teasing him and he seemed uncomfortable. Familiarity breeds contempt. They've been together a long, and fights are inevitable.

You will be able to get over kdramas and OSTs one day. It's not easy, but it's possible. We'll be here to support you.

Berrywon88

Star
B1g Bang warned Se_ngri about his friends and activities
I'm sure btees warns Jk. The video below is chilling. They warned him multiple times on programs. Even YG warned him.

Start at 00:30
Dang! This was foreshadowing. And they were a bit more real in the previous kpop gen. it seems. B*s says nothing of substance. Just a bunch of p*do stuff like who likes ice cream, who likes hot dogs...*giggle giggle* read from script..armi borahae, end of interview.