BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Same happened with me, you see I thought kpop for some reason wasn’t like that, since it has a cleaner image but I came to realise it’s just as filthy when you look into it. I wont lie I still enjoy kpop but I’ve had to accept my groups are probably involved in dark stuff too.
Yeah, kpop definitely sucks you in and refuses to let go. I was one of those people that would blame the company and fandom for everything shady and evil. And no doubt this has some truth, but I had to come to grips that the person I'm a fan of isn't innocent either. I've said before my wake up call was with yn and that jim Jones sample. He wasn't my bias but he was one of my favorite members so it hurt. And the way that fandom treated me and my moots horribly on twttr for expressing how we rightfully were disturbed and upset by it..no words!

Berrywon88

Star
I guess they were lurking and when they saw jk oppa’s behaviour being questioned they felt the need to run to his rescue.
Bingo! Well the next episode of that soop show airs tomorrow and they can get their precious content at the expense of their oppar's health. They can watch as he is forced to do activities on only 3 hrs of sleep with hundreds of cameras and staff in his face. How healing.

Aamy

Star
music is alot more powerful than you think. Kpop uses HEAVY black magic and witchcraft in their music. Especially bt5. They work with demons/entities and steal energy from the fans. If you don't believe me it has come out of their mouths themselves. and on top of that they have blasphmed God and the bible too many times to count, and have claimed themselves to be gods. Plus whatever the heck they do behind closed doors. These people are literally called "idols", like cmon :rolleyes: the whole system was built to be modern day idolatry. Please wake up.

Also, where the heck are some of yall coming from finding this forum?
Speaking about the influence to the brain, there are some songs i cant even stop to listen. Like everytime. And several time in my day. Im so obsessed. I didnt know symbolism at that time and when i discover this, i was just like :" wtf? Is this for this that i like so much this song?"

this song was released in 2015/2016 i think, i remember read this on the comments. It was in my recommendation in YT during one entire week. I was curious and i listened. It was a trap ! Unfortunatly for me, i was already loving this song since the beggining. We are in 2021 and i found this in my recommendation, although that i wasnt in kdrama or kpop songs. Wtf ?

Same thing for this song. I cant stop listening. And there is fucking symbolism everywhere. And i learn about symbolism recently. Im just so shocked but i understand a lot of things know

Before discovering all this shit, i used too ADORE this song of Jessi, like really love. I was so oblivion i swear. Ses saying im different type of beast. When you learn about this incredible stuff, the beast Word has another meaning.

And there is so much songs or OST i cant stop listening

Berrywon88

Star
It’s odd I don’t know why it’s so addictive, I mean I don’t think these young fans would be quite as obbossed if they were standing idk a*iana. Maybe it’s the way it’s set up? Exactly what you said I think both are to blame although I believe perhaps the company is higher up in the elite/ occult so they’re slightly more evil? I’m sure it was an unpleasant experience but one positive is it made you more aware thank god about kpop. Yeah I remember watching all that drama and he didn’t even have the guts to apologise, it was pretty disgusting. So much for being a touch rapped,
I think the parasocial relationship is much deeper with kpop than compared to western artists. Ariana is married, biebs is married..back when I was a kid Justin Timberlake was with Britney spears. You know they have a private life outside of their fandom and public image. They set a clear cut line of where you as a fan stand. In kpop the lines get blurred. Here's an interesting article about it if you haven't read it already...

Berrywon88

Star
music is alot more powerful than you think. Kpop uses HEAVY black magic and witchcraft in their music. Especially bt5. They work with demons/entities and steal energy from the fans. If you don't believe me it has come out of their mouths themselves. and on top of that they have blasphmed God and the bible too many times to count, and have claimed themselves to be gods. Plus whatever the heck they do behind closed doors. These people are literally called "idols", like cmon :rolleyes: the whole system was built to be modern day idolatry. Please wake up.

Also, where the heck are some of yall coming from finding this forum?
Thank you, whoever is suggesting for people to come to this thread can y'all like stop lol. And I believe you about black magic...because once I stopped listening to b*s that hold they had on me was gone. The veil lifted and I was able to see them for who they really are, and it ain't pretty.

Aamy

Star
I’ve always felt this, I don’t know why some people act like it doesn’t have any negative side effects. Like yes sure it’s not fentanyl but it’s far from harmless. It’s hard to trust anything we’re putting in our bodies nowadays tbh, even our food is pretty poisoned. I’m glad to hear you have cut back, I‘m sure you’ll do the same with smoking, you’re still young so it’s not the end hehe. I guess it’s step by step and eventually you won’t be smoking at all.
Youre too Nice thank you for your encouragment ! Yes im 25 and i began at 18 so im hopeful ! I was the cliche girl who were so mad after loosing my dad so it helps me to cope. And i was smoking alone all the time so.. im better now fortunately. Yes for me its stop by step, but in counterparts i really hate alcool. I just cant drink this, whatever is this xD

People act like this because they are really addict. And addicts lie ! A lot ! And they lie even about themselfs. So.. or they really think its harmless, because like you said, these same people dont take codeine or other stuff xD but it depends. If its sometimes thats really OK. But otherwise marijuana can be hard too

Everything is poisoned like said. Even the atmosphere so..

Aamy

Star
Thank you, whoever is suggesting for people to come to this thread can y'all like stop lol. And I believe you about black magic...because once I stopped listening to b*s that hold they had on me was gone. The veil lifted and I was able to see them for who they really are, and it ain't pretty.
Seriously? Its not only bts but i struggle to quit some ost and songs too. Impossible for me

Berrywon88

Star
thanks for the article, that’s really summed it up. Yes I believe you’re right feeling like you ‘know’ the idol and have a chance of being with them certainly draws teens in. Almost feels predatorial to me if I’m being honest since the fans are so young. :(
True, that aspect of a fan being deluded in thinking they have a chance with an idol was never me...probably because I'm not a teen and never saw them that way. But I was deluded to think they are talented. Granted a couple of members are, but back when I was a fan you couldn't tell me jn (he was my bias) couldn't sing and dance. I look back and know I must have been under some spell cuz...IMG_20210906_140811.jpg

Aamy

Star
It’s pretty terrifying, you’re definitely not the only this has happened to. I used to wonder how do armys keep streaming and not get bored but now I know about all the symbolism I think some are actually addicted to it. I remember watching a video on YouTube where a guy who used to work in the music industry explained how they put spells on music. aah it was really informative, if I find it I’ll link it.
Of course you are not alone. See my videos links?! Its not even about bts, but i cant stop to listening my actual playist

Aamy

Star
Bingo! Well the next episode of that soop show airs tomorrow and they can get their precious content at the expense of their oppar's health. They can watch as he is forced to do activities on only 3 hrs of sleep with hundreds of cameras and staff in his face. How healing.
They are under mind control like everybody here but at different level but its for sure . I dont do that Armys do. Because im not into bts in the first place but i suffer the same shit with others contents so..

swayy000

Star
Speaking about the influence to the brain, there are some songs i cant even stop to listen. Like everytime. And several time in my day. Im so obsessed. I didnt know symbolism at that time and when i discover this, i was just like :" wtf? Is this for this that i like so much this song?"

this song was released in 2015/2016 i think, i remember read this on the comments. It was in my recommendation in YT during one entire week. I was curious and i listened. It was a trap ! Unfortunatly for me, i was already loving this song since the beggining. We are in 2021 and i found this in my recommendation, although that i wasnt in kdrama or kpop songs. Wtf ?

Same thing for this song. I cant stop listening. And there is fucking symbolism everywhere. And i learn about symbolism recently. Im just so shocked but i understand a lot of things know

Before discovering all this shit, i used too ADORE this song of Jessi, like really love. I was so oblivion i swear. Ses saying im different type of beast. When you learn about this incredible stuff, the beast Word has another meaning.

And there is so much songs or OST i cant stop listening
I recommend you fast from kpop and honestly music and social media in general for about a 2 weeks or more. and if you are Christian, focus on prayer and reading God's word. I can honestly say for me that God and the Holy Spirit are who I thank for lifting the veil and letting me see through the facade. Once I found the truth the Lord took away any desire and such I had from them completely. I threw away all my albums, deleted them from my phone, deleted my twitter/ weverse account, etc. I have no physical or emotional attachment to them anymore. I posted a while back a post i found on quora on suggestions how to get rid of bt5, if i find it ill post it. and of course ill be praying for you :)

Aamy

Star
I watched this drama and i can tell for sure that there is spell in these tracks. Im an ost girl. But at this level, this is not normal. Absolutely not. And i cant stop listening these, even today, well.. i ended to listen again. And i really love :'( ! And strangely, these ost grew on me so quickly, because it was associated on a character you love to hate, or you just love. Or its associated with major plot twist, or good acting. So when i finished the first season, i was on you tube to copy the links to put these ost on my playist.

this ! This ! This the worst ! I listen this... i cant even say a nomber, but in two months, i can tell that i listened it until this day. EVERYDAY ! Can you imagine ? And Iove it so much *facepalm* and you know what? Its one of the track who is often choose in the entire series. There is something !

same for this one

this track too i cant stop to play it and its very often use too

And to finish, this one

this kdrama has 28 ost. And this is the most im addict. Like really

Aamy

Star
I recommend you fast from kpop and honestly music and social media in general for about a 2 weeks or more. and if you are Christian, focus on prayer and reading God's word. I can honestly say for me that God and the Holy Spirit are who I thank for lifting the veil and letting me see through the facade. Once I found the truth the Lord took away any desire and such I had from them completely. I threw away all my albums, deleted them from my phone, deleted my twitter/ weverse account, etc. I have no physical or emotional attachment to them anymore. I posted a while back a post i found on quora on suggestions how to get rid of bt5, if i find it ill post it. and of course ill be praying for you :)
Im an agnostic girl so.. BUT ! I didnt have any social accounts. It doesn't interesting me. I just go on you tube. I dont even have snapchat xD but tanks to your dévotion

taepeach

Veteran

Aamy

Star
Aww no it’s np I just remember reading somewhere the only thing we really own is our bodies, who knows what the 1% will do next so it’s best to be healthy mentally and physically. Well I hope you are coping better with it now, it’s a big thing to lose a parent so it’s not normal to try and cope in an unhealthy way. Aah well that’s a plus, your liver will thank you for that. I agree though seriously sweet alcohol tastes like the medicine we’re given as kids and beer just no yuck. You know what you said is very true they don’t want to admit they’re addicted but the first step to getting off substances is admitting you’re addicted. Yeah of course as long as it’s a bit and you’re able to control it you’ll be fine.
oh yes it feels like you can’t escape. I don’t know if it’s one of those conspiracies that‘s actually false but I heard about chemtrails and honestly I wouldn’t put that kind of thing past the government.
Yes i was very ... i didnt even have words because i was so destroyed. I tried to cope in an un healty wealth but at that time i was so happy to do things i couldnt do anymore. It was boosting me, even for my grades when i was in terminal at my highscool. I was smoking so hard in my 18 years until my 22. I decided to smoke lesser in One shot. A morning, it happened.. Just like that. And now i can really say that marijuana is for pleasure after work or my sport. Marijuana is not so addictive ( at least for me) even when i was down. Its more... in the head. Really ! But tabacco NOPE. A lot of smokers dont understand me, because for them, its the contrary, for them its more difficult to quit or make break with joints that cig.

Oh dont worry there is a lot of theories i can believe too