BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
yall are definitely on something because you are not in your right mind :) believe me i'm also a drug expert just like everyone here and i know a drug addict when i see this behaviour ;) i do recommend going to a mental hospital while it's not too late and may Allah guide every single one of you to the right path
lol

anyways, lurker here, hi!
ditto on t*e's awful hairline surgery. but i don't think the alternative (balding) was ever an option either!

how tf would i and any of you know that lmfao yall act as if everything you write is 100% the truth when in fact we don't know shit and we don't know any of them personally

Aamy

Star
Well as Long as you’re not smoking all day everyday I agree it’s not too bad. Best to try and stay away from any substances though in my opinion but It’s not like you’re doing heroin so it’s ok hehe
No, i had a period in my life where i was smoking like a monster, and then, i'm careful with this. But its more complicate to stop cigarettes than marijuana. At least for me. I can even do some pauses with this. But for cigarettes its so hard to quit ! OMG Never !

Héroïne cocaine, krokrodile etc.. i will NEVER to touch this shit.

Aamy

Star
imagine thinking listening to music is worshiping someone lol in fact it looks like yall are the ones that worship them since you can't go a single day without talking about them, very much weird behaviour from people that claim to hate them, must be the drugs huh
I don't stan bts and i don't hate them. But i was interested with this kpop thread. Its OK to not be okay with everyone here. We all have differents points of view. I listen some of their songs to give me an idea

imagine thinking listening to music is worshiping someone lol in fact it looks like yall are the ones that worship them since you can't go a single day without talking about them, very much weird behaviour from people that claim to hate them, must be the drugs huh
So abstain from the pollution of the idols and abstain from false vain words.

Indeed successful are the believers those who in their prayer are humble and those who keep themselves aloof from Vain (words and deeds).

There's dual meanings behind this. Refrain from music, gossip, and humble yourself. Stop justifying your worship of men who wouldn't shit on you if you were starving.

isabee

Established
i gotta admit yall are pretty fun, might stay here for longer just for shits and giggles
so interesting that the random peeps defending their idols* on this thread always end convos with quips like this. like, ok no one asked? ahaha stay if you want, leave if you want. we don't really care and you'll most likely be glossed over bc your comments add nothing to the topics we actually want to talk about (or in my case, lurk).

*more like yall are management company stans seriously - because if you TRULY cared for the performers you wouldn't be trying to cover up certain sh*t

Aamy

Star
So abstain from the pollution of the idols and abstain from false vain words.

Indeed successful are the believers those who in their prayer are humble and those who keep themselves aloof from Vain (words and deeds).

There's dual meanings behind this. Refrain from music, gossip, and humble yourself. Stop justifying your worship of men who wouldn't shit on you if you were starving.
They are fucking slaves. And these man are pushing transgender agenda im sure. Just.. look at them non?! Jimin looks like a real woman now. Even the most "masculine" boys in the group are becoming more and more girly. There is problem somewhere i swear

I'm not bts fan or army. But i can understand why people are so fond of them. Thanks to their manager and their staff. And for these people this boys band are everything, its like a drug. And we all know how its difficult to quit something.

Berrywon88

Star
Guuuys,

Guys, just ignore her/him, we're on drugs and unstable, better not waste our guests time :) .
@Aamy @Berrywon88 @Strawberrypie
Yup, will do! And they do this crap to derail the thread. They're hoping out posts about jk gets buried with pages of their nonsense. I guess it's a crime to notice anything not uwu perfect angel oppar and have some concern with these members. Anyway, these armpits get bored when b*s don't post content for one freakin day. They are a big part of the problem.

isabee

Established
Yup, will do! And they do this crap to derail the thread. They're hoping out posts about jk gets buried with pages of their nonsense. I guess it's a crime to notice anything not uwu perfect angel oppar and have some concern with these members. Anyway, these armpits get bored when b*s don't post content for one freakin day. They are a big part of the problem.
*sigh* their fandom brought them to such high peaks... just to bring them down again to the depths of hell. armi suffocates the very same artists they say they love. hyve caters to the fans (and even then, they see them mostly as income providers lol), $ponsors - both brands and otherwise..., and western accolade givers only.

Aamy

Star
I really think she's or he's not okay with the drugs theories and she is in this right. This thread is for everyone's thought, assumption etc :) and its interesting to read when someone doesn't agreed everything we write, and she respects people. Because if you go on YT and you say something like :" i'm sure Jk is on drugs" in the comments, you can be sure that all fangirls are going to rip your heart, eyes, and they are able to course you until the en of your life xD of course you are going to receive insults.