BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Hey, I'm sorry in advance for my mistakes and my bad grammar in english. So you think JK is under drugs? Like Cocaïne or something else ? Maybe he's on médicament? I'm not trying to defend him of course. I'm just saying that, cause we all know that in the industry, drugs and alcool are privileged
He shows signs of being on uppers. Could be meth, could be medication, or coke like you said. Just look at their schedule and it makes sense. They run on no sleep and come out with something legit everyday. How would they be able to keep going? I was a fan of kpop for years and I've never seen any group as overworked as b*s. Jk has not gotten a break since he was 13! I saw the signs of him being on something since late 2019..he could have been before than of course. But he's increasingly getting worse.

Edit:
We don't know the full extent with how vile the kpop industry is. But I wouldn't put it past them to be supplying their idols uppers to be able to work hellish hours.
Hollywood was notorious for doing this to their starlets during the golden age. the famous star Judy Garland, for example, was addicted to stimulants most of her life and ultimately died of an overdose. The Hollywood studio had her start taking them at only 10 years old. It was to keep her going and work straight through the night and to keep her weight down. She once said this...
“They’d give [me and Mickey Rooney] pills to keep us on our feet long after we were exhausted,” Garland told biographer Paul Donnelley. “Then they’d take us to the studio hospital and knock us out with sleeping pills…then after four hours they’d wake us up and give us the pep pills again so we could work 72 hours in a row. Half of the time we were hanging from the ceiling but it was a way of life for us.”

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
He shows signs of being on uppers. Could be meth, could be medication, or coke like you said. Just look at their schedule and it makes sense. They run on no sleep and come out with something legit everyday. How would they be able to keep going? I was a fan of kpop for years and I've never seen any group as overworked as bts. Jk has not gotten a break since he was 13! I saw the signs of him being on something since late 2019..he could have been before than of course. But he's increasingly getting worse.
I also think that all members take something to hold this pressure. Like you said, its impossible, their schedule is awfull. I'm sure they are all drinking alcools and crying at night. I ask myself when are they going to disband. And how they are going to deal with that.

Jimin is an alcoolic for me. Maybe i'm wrong

He has the worst hairline surgery I've ever seen! It's so unnatural looking. His looks are fading fast and maybe he knows it, so he's securing his bag while he still can lol.
His hairline is awful. The belly is already flopping over his belt. He was never fit, just skinny. All of them have gotten worse looking. Lesbians indeed haha.

Aamy

Star
Ok let’s say this one time it was due to a tattoo. are you just going to dismiss all the other points the members have made that point to your baby boys drug use. I suggest you read a bit further back, I forgot who but someone linked some very useful information about other signs drug users show in their appearance such as their eyes.
I'm not addicts to drugs ( like hard drugs) but even if we are not doctors, you can see when the eyes are fucking dilated

Laura755y

Star
Guuuys,
Guys at this point I think there’s no point replying to this person, they’re clearly not open to having an adult conversation. I’ve read many times (when I was lurking) how trolls always appear and try to derail the thread so I guess we just ignore them?
Guys, just ignore her/him, we're on drugs and unstable, better not waste our guests time :) .
@Aamy @Berrywon88 @Strawberrypie

They have a point though. Itching and touching certain areas continuously is a common sign of drug use especially opioids since the immune system can mistake the chemicals as invaders and so triggers the same immune response as when you’re exposed to histamines (itchiness and inflammation) , you can read all about it. This combined with his constant nose bumping suggests his strange habits aren’t all totally unrelated and innocent, cute BaBy KooKiE quirks.
It's an ls infestation. Don't bother addressing the troll. Block and work around it.

yall are definitely on something because you are not in your right mind :) believe me i'm also a drug expert just like everyone here and i know a drug addict when i see this behaviour ;) i do recommend going to a mental hospital while it's not too late and may Allah guide every single one of you to the right path
Do your parents know you worship humans? The koran says that is idolatry.