BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Baby and his daddy got punished. When your subordinate fucks up in SK, you're punished and your boss and on down the line. Tae might get one soon along with Jm.
Looks like they're going to look their most unattractive for that concert and having to perform ptd..yeesh! And I figured they were in the dog house especially since jk said he was growing his hair long and they then cut his hair in that god awful coconut again. Wonder if they're going to cut t*e bald before the show..that would be interesting.

Looks like they're going to look their most unattractive for that concert and having to perform ptd..yeesh! And I figured they were in the dog house especially since jk said he was growing his hair long and they then cut his hair in that god awful coconut again. Wonder if they're going to cut t*e bald before the show..that would be interesting.
If he goes bald, that will look odd. Why do they shave idol's heads? Whoever shaved his head said fuck it to Rm and Jk's barely better.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Okay what did jk do behind the scenes to get punished with that coconut again??
I've seen some videos where JK mentions the company insists on having him have the "cute" look with that mophead aka coconut head... But he hates it...lol!

He prefers to grow his hair long to look "mature." But his "job requires" that he still look "juvenile" for "mature audiences and sponsors..." who, perhaps prefer that he maintains looking like a kiddo high-schooler. Lol!

Maybe that also explains the "foot/sock fetish" for some "grown-up fans..." Haha!

e-Enoch

Superstar
On the BTS logo and Georgia Guidestones' intriguing similarities...

There were posts on this thread a few years back on the betees' changes in their logo. So far betees have not changed it since 2017... when they started to actively get involved in the western scene, especially in the US.

We're now in the so-called plandemic times with agenda 2020-2030 on the roll out...NWO...

Notice the statements written in the guidestones, particularly the first sentence which sounds very "eugenicists"... with all the vaccinations going on and the issues attached to it...the betees' endorsements of the UN Agenda and betees' symbol being very similar to the Georgia guidestones have become more mysterious...

Please watch this video also for more info:

Laura755y

Star
On the BTS logo and Georgia Guidestones' intriguing similarities...

There were posts on this thread a few years back on the betees' changes in their logo. So far betees have not changed it since 2017... when they started to actively get involved in the western scene, especially in the US.

We're now in the so-called plandemic times with agenda 2020-2030 on the roll out...NWO...

Notice the statements written in the guidestones, particularly the first sentence which sounds very "eugenicists"... with all the vaccinations going on and the issues attached to it...the betees' endorsements of the UN Agenda and betees' symbol being very similar to the Georgia guidestones have become more mysterious...

Please watch this video also for more info:

That was so interesting thank you.
Show this to their fandom and they'll be like omg, what wrong with having one language, and erasing thousands of other languages, they only want peace and harmony, their's nothing wrong with slaughtering alot of people in order to maintain such number of people, hate to break it to them, but they're on the list of people to get rid of , congratulations for their suicidal maniac asses :).
And still people come here to defend those entitled piece of shit.
What more worse is that almost the majority of head elites are hella racist, the whole race they want is the white one, that means that the other races can go to hell for all they care, and still an asian country and an asian group is the one pushing it.idk what tf those wannabe gary v have in their mind but they're just a tool in order to maintain the pure race.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
That was so interesting thank you.
Show this to their fandom and they'll be like omg, what wrong with having one language, and erasing thousands of other languages, they only want peace and harmony, their's nothing wrong with slaughtering alot of people in order to maintain such number of people, hate to break it to them, but they're on the list of people to get rid of , congratulations for their suicidal maniac asses :).
And still people come here to defend those entitled piece of shit.
What more worse is that almost the majority of head elites are hella racist, the whole race they want is the white one, that means that the other races can go to hell for all they care, and still an asian country and an asian group is the one pushing it.idk what tf those wannabe gary v have in their mind but they're just a tool in order to maintain the pure race.
You're welcome!

The fandom is so enwrapped in the "tasty" life of the betees like ssambap...

soaked in their "spicy" scandals like tteokbokki sauce...

drunk with soju...and loving their stupor...

not aware that their lives are being fermented like inedible kimchi...

What will make them come to their senses?

e-Enoch

Superstar

god he’s so weird, I wonder if it’s a sign of his drug abuse. it reminds me of the hair sniffing guy in Charlie’s Ángels (don’t know if any of you watched that)
Lol. He is a hair sniffer like Joek Buyden...

JK seems to have some hair fetish...known as trichophilia which gives a feeling of sexual arousal... deriving pleasure from touching and smelling hair...

His constant sniffing can also be due to allergic rhinitis or any untreated nasal diseases...

taepeach

Veteran
You're welcome!

The fandom is so enwrapped in the "tasty" life of the betees like ssambap...

soaked in their "spicy" scandals like tteokbokki sauce...

drunk with soju...and loving their stupor...

not aware that their lives are being fermented like inedible kimchi...

What will make them come to their senses?
oooh the personification and similes
2021-10-21 (7).png

Berrywon88

Star

god he’s so weird, I wonder if it’s a sign of his drug abuse. it reminds me of the hair sniffing guy in Charlie’s Ángels (don’t know if any of you watched that)
He's an odd duck for sure. I don't think it's a part of any drug use since he's always done this. He has so many bizarre habits.

Now one of their more recent run episodes I did think his behavior could be drug related. It was this one...
IMG_20210907_084656.jpg
Now I could be wrong, but in this hotel episode I think the staff might have cheated for jk to win first so that he could leave to his suite and not be shown on camera. He said he would stay and watch the others play tho.
He looked horrible and his eyes were bugged out of his head.
IMG_20211021_135410.jpg
IMG_20211021_135829.jpg
He sat in the back..he was real fidgety, constantly bumping his nose, scratching his arm, and at times slapping his arm.
At one point a staff approached him. It was bad!

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
He was slapping and scratching his arm because of the new tattoo he got. Tattoos in healing process are very itchy
Jk stans said the same thing in his defense but he already been had that tattoo. And no you do not slap and scratch a new tattoo like that. For one, it could get infected. I've known many people with tattoos including my mother so I know what I'm talking about and what jk was doing was unrelated.

Laura755y

Star
Jk stans said the same thing in his defense but he already been had that tattoo. And no you do not slap and scratch a new tattoo like that. For one, it could get infected. I've known many people with tattoos including my mother so I know what I'm talking about and what jk was doing was unrelated.
The comment under that clip are hella annoying,
Omg im gonna die, omg let me breath, like biiitch u can breath he's not sitting on ur god damn lungs, the oxygen is everywhere too , fkn drama queen people.

Berrywon88

Star
no he did not have that tattoo lol

IView attachment 64223
It was still very fresh, he got it sometimes in july, and you can see him scratching his arm in interviews filmed during that time too, you can actually see him always touching his arms when he got his previous tattoos too. that's why he was mostly slapping it because he didn't want to scratch too much. Y'all always try too make it something deeper when it's really just that simple
Look I'm not going to argue with someone that legit just came on here to post in jk's defense. I unfortunately know how an addict looks like and even if all you said was true, it still does not account for his other obvious drug related signs. He shouldn't be slapping a new tattoo either by the way and I just love how you say he "didn't want" as if you know what his intentions were. You Jk??

Anyway, stay in the dark what do I care, but that man is on something.

Aamy

Star
Look I'm not going to argue with someone that legit just came on here to post in jk's defense. I unfortunately know how an addict looks like and even if all you said was true, it still does not account for his other obvious drug related signs. He shouldn't be slapping a new tattoo either by the way and I just love how you say he "didn't want" as if you know what his intentions were. You Jk??

Anyway, stay in the dark what do I care, but that man is on something.
Hey, I'm sorry in advance for my mistakes and my bad grammar in english. So you think JK is under drugs? Like Cocaïne or something else ? Maybe he's on médicament? I'm not trying to defend him of course. I'm just saying that, cause we all know that in the industry, drugs and alcool are privileged