BTS discussion thread

It was uncomfortable!...I didn't like they way armies including her sexualized them. I never read fanfiction, none of that sh!t. So I ultimately soft blocked her. I felt bad about it at first, but it needed to be done lol.

And I didn't know t*e had a skin condition. I can understand why he would wear baggy clothes though because those armpits are crazy. I noticed jk does too.
It's ok to block people who are harmful or whose values don't align with your own. Its one thing to find them attractive, but another to spend hours on Twitter posting sexualized pics and videos. How's that different from the men doing the same to female idols? Tae has a condition that makes him break out when he's too hot or sweaty. JK wears baggy clothes away from the group. Only Jm, Jh and maybe Jn have a fashion sense.

That's straight up abuse! I really feel for the minors that get placed in that vile industry. Someone mentioned Niki (15) on here from en-hypen and it just breaks my heart. They're never given a chance.
They're put in a lion's den. I wonder if the older ones abuse the youngest because someone hurt them. Poor Niki has been looking down lately. He's far away from his friends and family members. Even teens need nurturing, cuddles and attention. They're like cats in water sometimes, but they secretly crave attention and love.

That fandom is crazy asf period, but the group , hell the compagny and country are hella corrupt, why couldnt they call their fandom bestfriend instezd of girlfriend?!? I saw alot of influencers doing it nd its working even better, no delusional fandom, no one will call u out for having a gf or bf , good for both parts.
And what does'it mean to touch a teen's private area in front of cams ?!? What does that make you ?!? Nd lets not forget that the majority of their fanbase are basically kids on the verge of puberty, they're like rabbits in heat, everything they see's gonna arouse em and gives them ideas nd sick fantazies, lets not forget bout normalizing s***x between minor and old ass people, so now when the parents say to their children do not let people touch you their, they will let others touch them becuz a certain boyband nd not only bts, are having straigh up minor p***n on tv.
I feel so sorry for the kids and teens that were sold out by their families to those vile compagnies, its sick how someone had no fkn normal childhood, it's so sad, noone of them is a victim now for sure, but i feel sorry for them as kids.
They're put in a company at 10-17 and left with little adult supervision. There's someone to make sure they obey, but what about after the lights are out? Who's there in the bathrooms, dressing rooms or during free time? I wonder how much if any protection the youngest receive. The artist Samuel almost debuted at 11 but his mom said no and made him wait. She thought he was too young. In a lot of ways, the American system is worse. Kids younger than Niki can become celebrities. Stans were saying she was trying to protect him but should've let him debut.

Laura755y

Star

Kimiko

Veteran
I thought that actually. He keeps showing his feet and it seems sus. Might be overanalyzing it but yeah..
I never thought of that but it makes total sense as to why he keeps showing his feet on live for some older daddy with a foot fetish

Jimn has been refraining from colored contacts lately,I really hope he keeps it up cuz he looks so much better with his natural hair and eyes