BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I heard on the radio that Adele is set to debut number 1 on the charts with her new song. No surprise there. So that will be another week that b*s won't be able to take up the top spot no matter how hard armpits try. It also doesn't matter the promo push both groups do. It's bordering on pathetic at this point...
It's over! My universe didn't exactly set the world on fire and I don't think it will ever be considered for a grammy. A dud, a stinker just like their previous single ptd.

I heard on the radio that Adele is set to debut number 1 on the charts with her new song. No surprise there. So that will be another week that b*s won't be able to take up the top spot no matter how hard armpits try. It also doesn't matter the promo push both groups do. It's bordering on pathetic at this point...
It's over! My universe didn't exactly set the world on fire and I don't think it will ever be considered for a grammy. A dud, a stinker just like their previous single ptd.
They're going to scream racism and have a tantrum. The singer Wonho just flashed his privates on vlive.

Screenshot_20211019-220646-162.png

Berrywon88

Star
He wasn't wearing 'panties' as a lot of idols call them, and let his stuff come out. That's not sexy and it looks gross and tiny. Grown and sexy it's not, and kids watch vlive so ewwww. Lizzo needs to quit.
Not a good look lmao! The cutesy filter and him doing aeygo while his junk says hello makes it all the more worse. And I saw he's trending on twttr and some of the responses had me cracking up...

Not a good look lmao! The cutesy filter and him doing aeygo while his junk says hello makes it all the more worse. And I saw he's trending on twttr and some of the responses had me cracking up...
He's not very well endowed. These male idols are acting up again. Twerking, showing their tiny package, cussing out their fans. Female idols couldn't do any of that. The filter and aegyo with his stuff out is really gross.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Imagine still stanning someone that basically told you to fuck off with his alleged insta handle, called you pathetic and threatened to shoot you with poisoned darts... But he's a "savage king" and handsome so i guess it's worth it.
This type of fans has a serious disconnect with reality...There's a kind of "masochism" in their behavior...They are sick.

e-Enoch

Superstar
They're going to scream racism and have a tantrum. The singer Wonho just flashed his privates on vlive.

View attachment 64149
Woah! Wonho! Why???

What are the possibilities:

1. It was as an "accident...ooopsie daisies..."!
2. He was "told to" do it for views and talks.
3. It was intentional..."I wan't to show you my 'inner' self.."
4. He has an exhibitionistic disorder based on DSM-5

6. All of the above ... "I am so sick right now..."
7. None of the above... "I'm still so sick..."

Woah! Wonho! Why???

What are the possibilities:

1. It was as an "accident...ooopsie daisies..."!
2. He was "told to" do it for views and talks.
3. It was intentional..."I wan't to show you my 'inner' self.."
4. He has an exhibitionistic disorder based on DSM-5

6. All of the above ... "I am so sick right now..."
7. None of the above... "I'm still so sick..."
Maybe he did it for views or it was an accident. Male idols are so weird and problematic. There's kids watching. If they have to cover their chests, privates out on vlive is too much.

Kimiko

Veteran
Wonho's body is fire af but what a shame he's got nothing in the downstairs department lol.

I'll start a prayer circle for either Kookie, Jin or Tae having the same malfunction at some point lol. The others can stay fully dressed, yuck.
If vee had that malfunction he shutting twitter down cuz he is definitely well endowed and not far behind him is jn and jk
Poor wonh0...bless his heart and his tiny package

Wonho's body is fire af but what a shame he's got nothing in the downstairs department lol.

I'll start a prayer circle for either Kookie, Jin or Tae having the same malfunction at some point lol. The others can stay fully dressed, yuck.
Only Tae the rest are underwhelming. I saw his vlive and he seemed to be psyching himself up. He kept opening his legs and then closing them. Fans deluded themselves saying it's underwear. Underwear doesn't have wrinkles and a peanut next to them. It was flesh tone.

Riko

Veteran
Only Tae the rest are underwhelming. I saw his vlive and he seemed to be psyching himself up. He kept opening his legs and then closing them. Fans deluded themselves saying it's underwear. Underwear doesn't have wrinkles and a peanut next to them. It was flesh tone.
Ah really? No wonder he's so full of himself lol.

Ugh, yuck.

Kimiko

Veteran
Do they know how to work it though lol? Cos I've heard Jimin is tiny but tongue game be on fire and Hobi is a energiser bunny lol.
You are right and h0pe and jimn natural born dancers and dancers have good ass rhythm

And jimn did say he was a good eater