BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star

Berrywon88

Star
This was Seungri then just "acting" with Blackpink...but how these "scenes" eerily seem to have a semblance with what he did in real life... in the "Burning Sun" scandal...is shocking...like "art imitates life..."

That skit made me very uncomfortable. And Seungri always gave me the creeps. My instincts were right, but not all men are obvious like him. Some of these idols looks innocent and can fool you.

Berrywon88

Star
Man had lost what left of his brain, wonder if staff are the one writting this, if its them, then they're not doing him a favor at all.
How do people take him seriously now, ?!?
He needs to be more like jk and know when to shut up lol! It hasn't even been a week since his "scandal"..like t*e come on now wait till the smoke clears at least!

swayy000

Star
He had abs and that's it. The only bulge there is the one from the zipper area that everyone has. I thought he was ftm because of it. Yj is another one. There's nothing there. He wore sweats once to dance for the fans and I think he stuffed because the private area was super high. Imagine being that flirtatious and being a eunuch.
i talked about this with another member once. i've always thought y3onjun and t@ehyun are secret transgenders. im glad im not the only one who sees it. especially y3onjun. they're the one's in the past, that would be in the gym working out the most, especially on their upper body. And i remembered watching not your unnies video on bt5 and she said that ftms do that alot. at first i thought b3omgyu was the obvious transgender, but he has a pretty noticable adam's apple, as well as a deep voice along with s00bin and hu3ning kai, compared to y3onjun and t@e. Their voices sound so weird to me. and when I saw they have no adam's apple at all, i found it really strange. Also I remembered watching one of their older videos one time and while y3onjun was running, his chest, or should i say boobs, were moving...

Laura755y

Star
He needs to be more like jk and know when to shut up lol! It hasn't even been a week since his "scandal"..like t*e come on now wait till the smoke clears at least!
Man i dnt know wtf is he doing or even thinking , he act like a fkn young thung wannabe, nd now.with this stupid shit ,
No wonder he acts like that, man now think he's idealistic, introvert, sensual secretive superhero.

Attachments

Kimiko

Veteran
Man i dnt know wtf is he doing or even thinking , he act like a fkn young thung wannabe, nd now.with this stupid shit ,
No wonder he acts like that, man now think he's idealistic, introvert, sensual secretive superhero.
Maybe he smoothed things over with his heiress and her parents and its put him in a better mood

Armi eats up any and everything these dudes do or say,even after he went off on them threatening to shoot them with poisoned darts just last week

Laura755y

Star
Maybe he smoothed things over with his heiress and her parents and its put him in a better mood

Armi eats up any and everything these dudes do or say,even after he went off on them threatening to shoot them with poisoned darts just last week
Damn, they even sexualized a threat, and called him "daddy" "savage king" nd boooy i saw some disgusting comments, i still cnt get over it till now .

Kimiko

Veteran
Damn, they even sexualized a threat, and called him "daddy" "savage king" nd boooy i saw some disgusting comments, i still cnt get over it till now .
I saw a tweet under his threat weverse tweet with some ignorant fool asking vee to punch them in the face ....beyond sick and disturbing

I'm convinced that armi is full of mentally unstable grown ups and impressionable 12 year olds

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Imagine still stanning someone that basically told you to fuck off with his alleged insta handle, called you pathetic and threatened to shoot you with poisoned darts... But he's a "savage king" and handsome so i guess it's worth it.

i talked about this with another member once. i've always thought y3onjun and t@ehyun are secret transgenders. im glad im not the only one who sees it. especially y3onjun. they're the one's in the past, that would be in the gym working out the most, especially on their upper body. And i remembered watching not your unnies video on bt5 and she said that ftms do that alot. at first i thought b3omgyu was the obvious transgender, but he has a pretty noticable adam's apple, as well as a deep voice along with s00bin and hu3ning kai, compared to y3onjun and t@e. Their voices sound so weird to me. and when I saw they have no adam's apple at all, i found it really strange. Also I remembered watching one of their older videos one time and while y3onjun was running, his chest, or should i say boobs, were moving...
It clicked on a kpop forum. Some fans thought he was also ftm because of the lack of a bulge. His body is shaped more like an woman, especially his long legs. I didn't think of Th but that makes sense. Tae is similar to Bg. A lot of people thought he was ftm too, but Tae is very masculine despite his earlier feminine image. A lot of ftms stay in the gym or bind to look more masculine.