BTS discussion thread

The SK general elections are next year, all this shit is probably coming out to turn people against the current government who have very firmly joined themselves with BTS. That's the way they'll all get taken down.

And Jimins solos are crazy, utterly utterly batshit, I have no idea why because he has no talent or appeal lol. It's probably a group of mentally ill perpetual 3rd wheelers who want to take down the more popular members to give their bias a shine and live vicariously through that victory.
He's the underdog in the group. Favored by the company and treated like trash by his members. I think people who empathize with him gravitate towards his fandom. The others constantly talk about his size, weight, Jk makes fun of his singing, hits him, and ot7 stans claim to be supportive but shutdown discussions when he's being bullied. There's a reason he attracts rabid stans. Someone like Jh or Rm don't have the same type of fans. Jm come through with the expose and book. When the current president goes down, so will btees.

Kimiko

Veteran
I'm sure all of them are part of some truly shady shit,some are just smarter at keeping it on the low

I have never been a fan of coldplay but I always considered them a real rock band but this collab with btss shows how greedy and money/fame hungry they are as well

They are pushing that song so hard and I'm hearing crickets about their song with selena g0mez, they arent pushing that song at all cuz while she has a huge fanbase,her fans are not rabid vicious dogs like armi so therefore can't benefit them much

I hope that song has longevity and when armi's money runs out,my universe disappears off the american charts like butter has

Chr!s m@rtin kissing bttss and armi ass is so disgusting to me

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
And when they're not stealing everything from black people we get ditties like ptd..one of the worst songs in existence. Anyway, this was an interesting video.
I still cant understand why they dont make song out of their own culture, like chiness people u'd definitly find some of their own culture's arome, beat. in their music but its not the case in sk, im not against integring other culture's in someones song(s) but not to the point where the whole music industry seem like a cheap song recycling. also they never give credits like wtf, ur copying the whole music beat sir.
And when they got under plagiarism allegation, no fkn apologize is said . Thats some serious bullshit.

Berrywon88

Star
I still cant understand why they dont make song out of their own culture, like chiness people u'd definitly find some of their own culture's arome, beat. in their music but its not the case in sk, im not against integring other culture's in someones song(s) but not to the point where the whole music industry seem like a cheap song recycling. also they never give credits like wtf, ur copying the whole music beat sir.
And when they got under plagiarism allegation, no fkn apologize is said . Thats some serious bullshit.
Yeah, what gets to me is they have the audacity to steal from black people and make a profit, but then be extremely racist. And you're right it's odd that they don't use their own music. B*s rapline did with ddaeng and it was very good. They're rapping sure but it still has their Korean identity in the song.

Last edited:
They wont ever show a video of jimn like that,remember when blinkss and armi got into it on twitter when blinkss said that jimn never has a bulge in his pants

That was the only time btss fans wanted jimn to have his manhood instead of being their eunuch fairy
He had abs and that's it. The only bulge there is the one from the zipper area that everyone has. I thought he was ftm because of it. Yj is another one. There's nothing there. He wore sweats once to dance for the fans and I think he stuffed because the private area was super high. Imagine being that flirtatious and being a eunuch.