BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
Btss were added to the jingle ball show and will be performing dynamite and butter

Armi mad cuz tickets were sold out before btss performance was announced

Notice how they arent performing permission to dance? Cuz this is a show for many different artists and it won't just be their fans in the audience

Armi's boys dont wanna to get booed off stage cuz they know America aint effing with that horrendous kiddie bubblegum song,other than their delusional sheep
I had a feeling they would stay some extra days after their concerts and attend jbell. I wonder will they stay a bit longer after the performances before going back to Seoul? I believe some of them if not all have friends here, plus they’re able to move sbout more freely in LA, with the mandate will be in place when they’re here they’ll be able to do just about anything here…since they are so called “vaccinated”

NGodsHnds

Established
Some people on here are toxic and obviously unhappy and bored in their own lives and hafe nothing better to do but post negative unfounded information and hate about BTS…You’re right Jimin’s voice has always been deep and he’s never tried to hide that….it’s his singing voice that is at a higher pitch….to be honest I think that his true range as far as singing is probably much lower, in their older material his vocal range wasn’t as high and he didn’t sound like he was straining his voice like he does presently….with age his speaking and singing voice got deeper and he’s still trying to force his voice in a higher pitch when he sings, but I think that’s what he’s gotten comfortable with, and it’s just not working for him… I just wish they would’ve started out with and continued to use vocal coaches because they all would be much stronger vocally, and Jimin especially would’ve learned how to hit those high notes and adjust his tone when needed…
I agree on the use of the higher register putting a strain on his vocal chords but I don’t think it was his call to have to sing so high the majority of the time. It looks like he was doing it in the beginning of their career to harmonize with Jk for their live performances and then the higher register became the more dominant key sung but again I don’t believe it was his call, he clearly is not comfortable about his voice because he seems to be so self conscious or worried about it when he speaks of it,( I noticed this in a few of his lives).
I also had written pages back that they need continual vocal training if not supplied by management they should be doing it with their own coin then because it’s their instrument and they need to take care of it (someone’s response to my post is that Jk does continue with vocal training/lessons) so I agree with you on that as well.
It would be smart if they haven’t been vocally training, that they are now since they are in preparation for their upcoming shows. As much work as they are made to put in for the dancing they need to put that same energy toward their vocals.

lightroom

Rookie
i’m not sure what PSY’s turn is here, but did everyone forget the Pardise hotel investigations? When se*ngri was found to be working with an ultra rich taiwanese woman, madam L*n who invested heavily in that hotel?
Read this with the comments ASAP

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
Jk spaced out yet again in their new bang. B0mb.
View attachment 64103
Something is seriously up with this guy
View attachment 64104
View attachment 64105
View attachment 64106
He’s also very aware of it too, I believe it was a interview where they only had 10 seconds to answer and one of the questions was what don’t you like about yourself or something along those lines and he said the spacing out. There can be so many reasons why he does this, too many too count really with what they’ve been through but it is a bit creepy when it happens.

For Th I remember one question was what don’t you like that others do and he said…Physiognomy- which is the practice of assessing a person's character or personality from their outer appearance—especially the face. I believe this was around the time armi was going overboard talking about his vibe check face.

NGodsHnds

Established
Performing a Korean song with good choreography could have gotten more non army people interested in them, cuz their music in Korean is so much better than that week shit they keep peddling in english
Agree their songs in korean are so much stronger and better than a lot of the music played on our air waves. I can only assume because it’s their latest material outside of ptm but they have some solid ones from BE that was released right before the english ones. I also just remembered that iheart could’ve actually requested the eng songs to be performed, it might have been apart of the contractual agreement to perform.

Sleepytumm

Established
i’m not sure what PSY’s turn is here, but did everyone forget the Pardise hotel investigations? When se*ngri was found to be working an ultra rich taiwanese woman, madam L*n who invested heavily in that hotel?

psy is yg (ex-ceo of yge) bestie he does dirty work as well
like giving drugs to hwang hana (just search her name up) and prostiuion

NGodsHnds

Established
i’m not sure what PSY’s turn is here, but did everyone forget the Pardise hotel investigations? When se*ngri was found to be working an ultra rich taiwanese woman, madam L*n who invested heavily in that hotel?

This is really sad! I know it’s an open secret the use of sponsorships in SK, China and Japan but it still doesn’t make it right, like someone stated it’s often the celebrity seen as a villain and the one’s controlling the whole thing walk away clean… no wonder why there might be the possibility of more k celebrities not coming forward to get help to get out because they would be the ones demonized when most of them have most likely been made to do this since their rookie teen years. All these disgusting men and women need to go down! Go for the big fish and get some of these celebrities some professional help and some protection because if this all gets outed they will be the ones to lose their jobs and be in serious trouble with the elite.

instead solos stans and antis are using this as a ploy to prop another member higher than the other when what is really happening to their beloved idols would give them nightmares.

Last edited:

I remember that. She has a trail of bodies behind her.

This is really sad! I know it’s an open secret the use of sponsorships in SK, China and Japan but it still doesn’t make it right, like someone stated it’s often the celebrity seen as a villain and the one’s controlling the whole thing walk away clean… no wonder why there might be the possibility of more k celebrities not coming forward to get help to get out because they would be the ones demonized when most of them have most likely been made to do this since their rookie teen years. All these disgusting men and women need to go down! Go for the big fish and get some of these celebrities some professional help and some protection because if this all gets outed they will be the ones to lose their jobs and be in serious trouble with the elite.

instead solos stans and antis are using this as a ploy to prop another member higher than the other when what is really happening to their beloved idols would give them nightmares.
They don't care about their idols or love them. If they did, they wouldn't be able to see them being mistreated and brush it off as what everyone goes through. There's a lot of victims in the kpop industry. A lot of trainees become prostitutes when they don't debut.

So much keeps coming out about them. First we talk about theories, then we get confirmation on it awhile later.

Riko

Veteran
The SK general elections are next year, all this shit is probably coming out to turn people against the current government who have very firmly joined themselves with BTS. That's the way they'll all get taken down.

And Jimins solos are crazy, utterly utterly batshit, I have no idea why because he has no talent or appeal lol. It's probably a group of mentally ill perpetual 3rd wheelers who want to take down the more popular members to give their bias a shine and live vicariously through that victory.

queen82

Star
The SK general elections are next year, all this shit is probably coming out to turn people against the current government who have very firmly joined themselves with BTS. That's the way they'll all get taken down.

And Jimins solos are crazy, utterly utterly batshit, I have no idea why because he has no talent or appeal lol. It's probably a group of mentally ill perpetual 3rd wheelers who want to take down the more popular members to give their bias a shine and live vicariously through that victory.
i don't think Jimin have no talent, he may be not an amazing singer , but he's a really talented dancer ..

Laura755y

Star
Tha

thats why they get celebrities, involved in alot of dirty deals , or atleast make it seem like they're involved completly, when things turn bad for the heads of the mafias, when an investigation is needed to keep the image that the country's gov is a good one .... so take down like what they call em "newbies" , sk is known of having alot of idols i guess u have an idea bout who are the newbies , and alot of them are from very wealthy families, whichis more intersting to them, a service for a service .