BTS discussion thread

Absolutely nuts! You mean this woman was harassed and had to gwt off the internet because some wackos wanted their fav member to have some shine?!?

Okay Hy Be what are you going to do?If they can’t be protected from you at least protect them from the other crazies out there.

I had read that he went to the exhibit during a work break, and that while there he was very cordial with fans but did ask them not to take pictures of him and that he could not take any photos with the fans either.
He sounds polite and respectful during the art fair. Crazy fans blew it up and he went off. If it weren't for the threats, I'd be more on his side. Really understand why he was so aggressive. They pushed him to the edge.
Ok so regarding this feminizing hormone theory that has been discussed in the previous pages...
Some of my personal thoughts on this:
I have mentioned a lot of pages ago that I used to be friends with a trans woman (who was also still transitioning at that time, Post puberty) so I have first hand observations on what kind of changes feminizing hormone therapy causes on a male born body.
And I have to say I think it is pretty unlikely that any of these btß members, or in other male groups go through such therapy.
It causes really noticeable differences physically, pretty quickly on the entire body, not just the face alone.
Such as significantly reduced muscle mass and definition, as well as overall strength, breast growth, a little bit of hip growth, and very importantly also, impotence.
Although many members look pretty malnourished, they are still really ripped. As in their muscles, are really , really well defined from training etc. We can see that in so many pics where we can see their arms etc.
Their bodies would be really really different overall, like way more feminine shaped overall.
All these feminizing aspects that we observe here, especially on the face, is really likely to just be tons of surgery, which they definitely get, also considering how normal it is in SK to get surgery. Also you can achieve a feminine defined face really easily through professionally done make up techniques. It would overall be really disadvantageous for their muscles and overall strength to go through such hormones, and affect them in ways that would be wayy more noticeable than what we observe here.
I think they just get loads of surgery and are styled in ways that sometimes give them this feminine vibe.
Also it just has to be said that sometimes (not always), asian men in general have more "feminine" features to begin with, as in on their face at least.
Some of them gained childbearing hips, but girl groups use prosthetics to give themselves hips, so that could explain it.

Some people on here are toxic and obviously unhappy and bored in their own lives and hafe nothing better to do but post negative unfounded information and hate about BTS…You’re right Jimin’s voice has always been deep and he’s never tried to hide that….it’s his singing voice that is at a higher pitch….to be honest I think that his true range as far as singing is probably much lower, in their older material his vocal range wasn’t as high and he didn’t sound like he was straining his voice like he does presently….with age his speaking and singing voice got deeper and he’s still trying to force his voice in a higher pitch when he sings, but I think that’s what he’s gotten comfortable with, and it’s just not working for him… I just wish they would’ve started out with and continued to use vocal coaches because they all would be much stronger vocally, and Jimin especially would’ve learned how to hit those high notes and adjust his tone when needed…
Are you an army? Everyone in that group needs a vocal coach.

goddamn

Rookie
Some people on here are toxic and obviously unhappy and bored in their own lives and hafe nothing better to do but post negative unfounded information and hate about BTS…You’re right Jimin’s voice has always been deep and he’s never tried to hide that….it’s his singing voice that is at a higher pitch….to be honest I think that his true range as far as singing is probably much lower, in their older material his vocal range wasn’t as high and he didn’t sound like he was straining his voice like he does presently….with age his speaking and singing voice got deeper and he’s still trying to force his voice in a higher pitch when he sings, but I think that’s what he’s gotten comfortable with, and it’s just not working for him… I just wish they would’ve started out with and continued to use vocal coaches because they all would be much stronger vocally, and Jimin especially would’ve learned how to hit those high notes and adjust his tone when needed…
I agree. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Personally I think they are all beautiful and talented. :oops: But this forum is for those who sense there is something off in front and behind the scence. Every time a serious topic comes up it gets derailed. Coincidence I bet not.......

Oceanic

Veteran
Wow! There's still hope for humanity, afterall! I wanna see more hair, Kooks! Is it too much to ask? Haha!
It's actually nice to see, since the world likes to normalize having a clear face with no facial/body hair, no acne, no moles, no stretch marks, no wrinkles, no grey hairs, I can go on and on.

Society glorifies this as what they imagine as "a perfect looking human being" when in reality, every human being has these by default, because we're, you know, human. If you don't look young, and have a clear face, you're apparently irrelevant. People who get plastic surgery (which is mostly celebrities) will look f-cked up in the future when they're middle aged/elderly. Also, body hair is supposed to protect us from sicknesses and chemical harm, so it's actually doing us a favor. Trimming our body hair is fine, but to completely shave it all off isn't necessary, and it's going to keep growing back anyway to do what it's supposed to do: Protect you.

As for old people, there is joy in looking young, but society shouldn't look at elderly people and think their appearance is an issue. Wrinkles and grey hair just shows you've lived an extensive life, and endured many experiences life had to offer- which should be a good thing. Society is lowering the self-esteem of old people and making creams to rid of their wrinkles and constantly suggesting hair dye to hide their grey hair.

And the irony of that is, teenagers and young adults love to dye their hair silver and white (especially if they're inspired by anime) yet an elderly person can't have their natural grey hair? Oh, the hypocrisy.

Oceanic

Veteran
I agree. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Personally I think they are all beautiful and talented. :oops: But this forum is for those who sense there is something off in front and behind the scence. Every time a serious topic comes up it gets derailed. Coincidence I bet not.......
I think they're good-looking as well, but remembering they so obviously go through a lot of plastic surgery and can't even accept some natural body hairs, suddenly I'm not so sure anymore. Also, the soul is what counts the most and I'm willing to bet their souls look ugly and deformed from all the sh-t they do.

taepeach

Veteran
It's disgusting and mocking real women. None of them look good like that.
exactly, and the fact that most armys are female, yet they are allowing this agenda to take place and support it, talking about "ending toxic masculinity":rolleyes:. Like they are MEN, they should not be changing their appearance or conforming with a certain image just to please and make a minority comfortable and putting their true identity aside, but like jimin said, he and the boys are just different filters that armys can choose from.

swayy000

Star
exactly, and the fact that most armys are female, yet they are allowing this agenda to take place and support it, talking about "ending toxic masculinity":rolleyes:. Like they are MEN, they should not be changing their appearance or conforming with a certain image just to please and make a minority comfortable and putting their true identity aside, but like jimin said, he and the boys are just different filters that armys can choose from.
its a shame how they sacrifice their own manhood for fame and fortune.
Deuteronomy 22:5 “A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God. "

goddamn

Rookie
I think they're good-looking as well, but remembering they so obviously go through a lot of plastic surgery and can't even accept some natural body hairs, suddenly I'm not so sure anymore. Also, the soul is what counts the most and I'm willing to bet their souls look ugly and deformed from all the sh-t they do.
I always need to remember psychopaths can be charming as HELL. I still can not believe the prostitution thing. Regardless being them themselves or them runing some pros. ring. Watching some BINGBANG videos is still strange....I thought Sangria was a funny guy. But them talking about woman like cattle or something more less like whats going on :eek:it's so sad

Berrywon88

Star
I’m starting to believe that the majority of the people posting here are kids, that or just very ignorant, miserable people who have nothing better to do but post stupid and founded mess on social media to get attention…
You're on here so what does that say about you? And what a horrible ami you are..I feel so bad for beeteeass to have a fan like you. Instead of streaming ptd and buying several copies of butter, you're on here bothering people on this thread. Shame on you! No wonder they weren't in the top 10 on billboard.

taepeach

Veteran
and i get that some makeup adds to their look, and that it is also possible that some outfits/pieces they want to create are not available in the men's section so they buy from the women's as an alternative, or wearing pink/pastel colors, etc, so im not immediately judging them, but it is clear though their photoshoots, videos and interviews that they aren't just being casual about it. they are being pushed by the company to be someone/something that they are not and making a profit out of it, this male-female duality, and it confirms this even more when you consider mk-programming and the splitting of personalities/personas. and of course this goes to all of kpop.

swayy000

Star
and i get that some makeup adds to their look, and that it is also possible that some outfits/pieces they want to create are not available in the men's section so they buy from the women's as an alternative, or wearing pink/pastel colors, etc, so im not immediately judging them, but it is clear though their photoshoots, videos and interviews that they aren't just being casual about it. they are being pushed by the company to be someone/something that they are not and making a profit out of it, this male-female duality, and it confirms this even more when you consider mk-programming and the splitting of personalities/personas. and of course this goes to all of kpop.
one of the members from t ex t. im guessing he voluntarily wore this to work, ive been seeing people say its a skirt. that industry really messed up their minds. although i dont feel bad for them anymore, i cant help but to because he's clearly not doing good mentally. im surprised fans haven't noticed. my suspicions to what i think happened to them, specifically him, this year just keeps getting confirmed. im curious but also a bit worried to see how he will progress in the future. :( Im guessing the humiliation ritual hasn't stopped

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
You're on here so what does that say about you? And what a horrible ami you are..I feel so bad for beeteeass to have a fan like you. Instead of streaming ptd and buying several copies of butter, you're on here bothering people on this thread. Shame on you! No wonder they weren't in the top 10 on billboard.
Girl, cnt stop laughting , nd ur the one to blame, the shame on you part , im dead.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Playsme, you seem to spend an awful lot of time on this thread bothering people and defending your faves that don't even know you exist, see you as another dollar sign and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, what does that say about you and your life??. Me in a loving relationship, with amazing family and friends, working my dream job in my 20s can't relate with what you're saying, sorry your life is that miserable that you have to troll for attention.

I gave you the attention you wanted, enjoy!!.