BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established
The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (aka COP 26) will be held in Glasgow (Scotland), between 31 October and 12 November 2021.
i think Bla*kPin* are the ambassador for that one or i don't know what. I would not be surprised if they are the second SK group to be given a diplomatic passport to attend the event...So, they could also be used as scapegoats to dissipate whatever drama that may happen until then or after.

"We're not experts and we're not fully aware of all the issues but we do care about our planet"...Who gave them that script? lol

Poor ladies...They obviously didn't want to be there.
It’s very clear that the SK gov’t is not hiding the reason they are using the two biggest international kpop groups in the world. They want their young fans, they want to be able to use the influence of these two groups to steer the minds to the agendas they deem important… climate control, vaccines, one world polocies & ideologies etc… and I believe both groups know very well that they are being used, heck Sug even admitted they were there because of their popularity.(and it worked)

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
Y'all, this tea is piping hot. I translated the tweet. Jm's fans knew Tae was going the art fair, and set kmedia on him. They made it look like he went there to buy Jm's painting, and exposed his friendship or relationship with the chaebol. A fan also paid a reporter to write bad articles about Tae and Jk while making their fave look good.

View attachment 64071View attachment 64072
Absolutely nuts! You mean this woman was harassed and had to gwt off the internet because some wackos wanted their fav member to have some shine?!?

Okay Hy Be what are you going to do?If they can’t be protected from you at least protect them from the other crazies out there.

I had read that he went to the exhibit during a work break, and that while there he was very cordial with fans but did ask them not to take pictures of him and that he could not take any photos with the fans either.

NGodsHnds

Established
Pinkblack are soooo boring...pretty girls but bland as hell
At least bttss can be entertaining and funny,even if it is fake but these girls are all stiff as boards with zero personality and no stage presence

Arent they all from wealthy families as well? Why wealthy kids want to be idols I dont get
I honestly think if they are wealthy they are more prone to be sold into entertainment or politics, and depending on how wealthy or how connected or what your actual bloodline is, determines where you fit in, in the grand scheme of things, It has been stated by theorists of the elite that many of the wealthy in the elite circles have children for this purpose and the children often begin their service and are abused by the family first. It’s absolutely sickening and depraved if this is what they are really doing but when you are godless and worship demons and satan than nothing is off limits.

platinum

Established
Jimn voice isnt soft like he pretends ,his voice is much deeper than that but as his role as the most effeminate one the guy talks in a fake ass voice

This is jimn real voice
Reminds me of Rosé from blackpink.. She also has the problem of making her voice more nasal and hard to listen to just like Jimin. But his case is not discussed as much because of armys ofc.

But why the exceptions though.. like some are in hormones and other not.. any reason ?
Some are in high demand. Gender fluidity is the trend right now. Only a few can pull that look off, although Princess surprised me. First they got Jm. Tried to get Tae but he pulled a Bg and Th, and went to the gym, embracing his masculinity. His original look was the kind that Bng likes. Tiny twinks with feminine features. Jm and then jk were forced or encouraged to emasculate and become gender neutral.

Some of them need to remain masculine to mirror a perversion of male and female duality. An example of this is how Sb is the hyper masculine man to Yj's feminine looks. Sometime they get Sb to dress like a girl, but usually Target Yj.

]

Agree on that , i even saw a clip of a vlive he did along 2 others, where a fan told him that he dont have a facial hair like men do and he replied with i do have it look up close or smthing.
Here is the live . Start watching at 2:49
I don't know who needs to hear this, but they have the same weiner, facial and armpit hairs as men their age. They smell in the morning, fart and burp, and get angry just like anyone else. This helped me when I was fully armpit. It's for the questioning lurkers.

guys google translate the tweets japnese army n=know a lot
Have come across too many rumors about this. Hope the people who made him do it go down too. They always get the victims but not the perpetrators. SK has a poor record of taking down perverts. He didn't take himself down that road as a minor without a good reason and a strong hand behind him.

Feminizing hormone therapy involving estrogen treatments may not significantly change the male voice into softer, higher pitched quality like that of the female voice.

Unless the "chemical castration" is done "prior" to puberty to prevent the natural development of the deeper male voice caused by the male hormone, testosterone. There were reports that this was done to Michael Jackson to maintain his thin, high pitched, childlike voice.

Feminizing hormone therapy, however, could result into emotional instability, moodiness, less libido, erectile dysfunction, and shrinking of the balls! Whoa! Jiminisshi???
The shrinking would explain why he has no imprint in his pants. Even when he spreads his legs, pants pressed tight, there's no bulge. Same with Yj. I think he stuffed with a sock when he was dancing in sweatpants.

tzolld

Established
Ok so regarding this feminizing hormone theory that has been discussed in the previous pages...
Some of my personal thoughts on this:
I have mentioned a lot of pages ago that I used to be friends with a trans woman (who was also still transitioning at that time, Post puberty) so I have first hand observations on what kind of changes feminizing hormone therapy causes on a male born body.
And I have to say I think it is pretty unlikely that any of these btß members, or in other male groups go through such therapy.
It causes really noticeable differences physically, pretty quickly on the entire body, not just the face alone.
Such as significantly reduced muscle mass and definition, as well as overall strength, breast growth, a little bit of hip growth, and very importantly also, impotence.
Although many members look pretty malnourished, they are still really ripped. As in their muscles, are really , really well defined from training etc. We can see that in so many pics where we can see their arms etc.
Their bodies would be really really different overall, like way more feminine shaped overall.
All these feminizing aspects that we observe here, especially on the face, is really likely to just be tons of surgery, which they definitely get, also considering how normal it is in SK to get surgery. Also you can achieve a feminine defined face really easily through professionally done make up techniques. It would overall be really disadvantageous for their muscles and overall strength to go through such hormones, and affect them in ways that would be wayy more noticeable than what we observe here.
I think they just get loads of surgery and are styled in ways that sometimes give them this feminine vibe.
Also it just has to be said that sometimes (not always), asian men in general have more "feminine" features to begin with, as in on their face at least.

Kimiko

Veteran
Btss were added to the jingle ball show and will be performing dynamite and butter

Armi mad cuz tickets were sold out before btss performance was announced

Notice how they arent performing permission to dance? Cuz this is a show for many different artists and it won't just be their fans in the audience

Armi's boys dont wanna to get booed off stage cuz they know America aint effing with that horrendous kiddie bubblegum song,other than their delusional sheep

Kimiko

Veteran
Oh and just wanted to add that the fact that they have very little facial hair and stuff also proves nothing in terms of that hormone theory. They probs just get laser hair removal forced by the company.
The company also photoshops their underarms cuz in permission mv h0pe is clean shaven but in the behind the scenes of the mv you could clearly see that his underarms were not shaved at all,same thing for jimn

They are grown men and grown men,unless for medical reasons,should have armpit hair

swayy000

Star
You sound ignorant as hell!
I’m starting to believe that the majority of the people posting here are kids, that or just very ignorant, miserable people who have nothing better to do but post stupid and founded mess on social media to get attention…You have no clue what members of BTS can or can not afford….

Riko

Veteran
They clearly have an absolute fuckton of money, big advantage to basically building their company from the ground up, even the tiniest percentage they got is still shitloads. Their stocks are worth around 25mill each and they bought more. Net worth will easily be around 70mill plus.

But they've completely lost their identities to get this far. No relationship they have is genuine, they are both sexualising and infantilising themselves for their insane, out of control fanbase, they've had to give their bodies or worse to gain entry into the doorways they did. They won't stop because there's no going back. The greed has taken over and now it's probably more of a thought of "the amount of shit I've done to get this far, I want everything I've ever dreamed of and more and no one will stop me".

goddamn

Rookie
p he is gonna fall like bigbang t.o.p
i dont know why vips act like t.o.p is innocent
he committed sex crimes outside of korea
yge covered his ass once he was getting exposed he overdose to gain sympathy from fans
o_OWhy is that, that only Sangria got caught? What about the other members? I tried so hard to find more information about this case, but couldn't find any. Where did you get it from :eek: Who committed sex crimes outside of korea?

jem123

Established
Some are in high demand. Gender fluidity is the trend right now. Only a few can pull that look off, although Princess surprised me. First they got Jm. Tried to get Tae but he pulled a Bg and Th, and went to the gym, embracing his masculinity. His original look was the kind that Bng likes. Tiny twinks with feminine features. Jm and then jk were forced or encouraged to emasculate and become gender neutral.

Some of them need to remain masculine to mirror a perversion of male and female duality. An example of this is how Sb is the hyper masculine man to Yj's feminine looks. Sometime they get Sb to dress like a girl, but usually Target Yj.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but they have the same weiner, facial and armpit hairs as men their age. They smell in the morning, fart and burp, and get angry just like anyone else. This helped me when I was fully armpit. It's for the questioning lurkers.
oh okay! thanks for the info!