BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference (aka COP 26) will be held in Glasgow (Scotland), between 31 October and 12 November 2021.
i think Bla*kPin* are the ambassador for that one or i don't know what. I would not be surprised if they are the second SK group to be given a diplomatic passport to attend the event...So, they could also be used as scapegoats to dissipate whatever drama that may happen until then or after.

"We're not experts and we're not fully aware of all the issues but we do care about our planet"...Who gave them that script? lol

Poor ladies...They obviously didn't want to be there.
First of all: whats with the fake body language, it clearly looks like no one of them wants to be there, nor they do know or care aboit any of it, and the" we're not experts ..." shit, since they're a girl group, not experts? Why put them as embassadors. Thats nuts.

Kimiko

Veteran
First of all: whats with the fake body language, it clearly looks like no one of them wants to be there, nor they do know or care aboit any of it, and the" we're not experts ..." shit, since they're a girl group, not experts? Why put them as embassadors. Thats nuts.
Pinkblack are soooo boring...pretty girls but bland as hell
At least bttss can be entertaining and funny,even if it is fake but these girls are all stiff as boards with zero personality and no stage presence

Arent they all from wealthy families as well? Why wealthy kids want to be idols I dont get

eaisa

Established
Pinkblack are soooo boring...pretty girls but bland as hell
At least bttss can be entertaining and funny,even if it is fake but these girls are all stiff as boards with zero personality and no stage presence

Arent they all from wealthy families as well? Why wealthy kids want to be idols I dont get
same, but pinkblack seem way closer than bee tee ass tho. so i guess thats one thing their better at.

jem123

Established
I actually, imagined Rm with a feminine look nd i was like Ewww noo, he look bad with the manly cute face, now with the feminine cute face, he'd look like hell in his angry moments.
He will look like a waxy humpty dumpty that has melted, if he tries to be angry in a feminine face. Or a very bitter man-bitch

swayy000

Star
These people are so freaking weird. That is not normal. And I don't know his name but the main guy in T*T gives me bad vibes (also he needs to chill on the lip injections). They try to push them as so masculine and strong and they look like they could be snapped in half and they are so thin. Also, Hy*e is just going along with all the weird music trends of being "alternative" and "emo" when T*T are clearly not anything close to that. That group literally screams try-hard
now looking back at the lyrics of lo$er=lover im pretty sure that song in itself is a humiliation ritual. for example, they self proclaim in the song that they are losers, and they say the song is about "a loser in this world being a lover to you" or whatever, but the song's real meaning is really just them admitting that they are losers because they sold out for the fame and fortune. that's why they say in the song "im a loser, lover with a dollar sign is a loser". and to top it all off bang p3do made them wear skirts

jem123

Established
When i saw him acting that way, my mind froze , now i'll never look at dresses the same way , he destroyed the peace i had within , plz lets give him/her some respect he acted in a charing way lol, (i dnt know how to.adress these men anymore tbh, i act way manlier)
Same..
sick elites and their puppets can be credited to it.. fck these minions. they destroy everything and anything.

KEFZ

Established
JB and Ariana acquired a fuck tonne of shares when Hibe acquired Ithaca. It maybe in there financial interest to collab or at least have a run of concerts. I am sure one or the other is coming.

Berrywon88

Star
When i saw him acting that way, my mind froze , now i'll never look at dresses the same way , he destroyed the peace i had within , plz lets give him/her some respect he acted in a charing way lol, (i dnt know how to.adress these men anymore tbh, i act way manlier)
B*S has done their fair share of humiliation rituals.

Yn in fishnets
suga-bts-650x974.jpg
Rm in skirts...one eye symbolism too smh
rapmonster-bts-650x974.jpgrapmonster-bts2-650x975.png

i said that because they didn't even looks the same guys of the past years ..Jhope is already emasculate
Do you think it's the plastic surgery? Rm can look very good or resemble a turtle. Jh had a pretty face until he destroyed it.

I doubt any of the fans will come to realization or even cancel them. They legit make excuses for V being condescending to his fans, other musicians who aren't Korean and anybody. I saw a video of him even ignoring staff when they asked him to complete a task. Even smirked and continued sitting and playing with something. If he does that on camera he probably doesn't give a shit. I think he is the true sugar baby to most sponsors and CEO. He is the village bike for people with power basically. Jungkook has lost most of his looks. Jimin is Jimin. He may be the one that gets international sponsors intimacy.
He's the only one that sorta looks the same. Most people gravitate towards him, but online it's always jk or Jm. In person, no one's chasing them. It's always Tae or Jn..

Marrymarie2

Where did you hear that? I remember a poster said they rotate the members.

They already emasculated Rm. Jh is next.

I respect every person's choice this is just a form of my concern, you can see RM in this photo compare it to him in 2013, those who used like them will understand

I respect every person's choice this is just a form of my concern, you can see RM in this photo compare it to him in 2013, those who used like them will understand

How did they convince these masculine men to become women in everything but genitals? He used to look and act masculine. Even his behavior has changed.

queen82

Star
Do you think it's the plastic surgery? Rm can look very good or resemble a turtle. Jh had a pretty face until he destroyed it.

He's the only one that sorta looks the same. Most people gravitate towards him, but online it's always jk or Jm. In person, no one's chasing them. It's always Tae or Jn..
i don't think it just for the plastic surgery, their eyes are dead the majorities of the time , they didn't have the energy of the past, especially in the performance, i don't know they looks different

queen82

Star
I hate when they're at fanmeets and the girls are screaming like whining cats on catnip. It's so irritating and has to get on their nerves too.

Small if you get what I'm saying, no technique and makes the girls be quiet. Can't moan, talk or make sounds. Gives little dck energy.
don't know but it seems he's controlling in bed or something, i don't want be in the place of his supposed gf