BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
I almost feel bad for the other members, jk always gets the spotlight. I only ever see other stans when i go on kpop tiktok, the armys there are diverse and most have common sense. On other platforms its all jk, youd be lucky if you found a jin or namjoon stan.

Nobody wanna admit to stanning that turtle babe. And Jins got the grannies on lock, he's fine lol.

Berrywon88

Star
I almost feel bad for the other members, jk always gets the spotlight. I only ever see other stans when i go on kpop tiktok, the armys there are diverse and most have common sense. On other platforms its all jk, youd be lucky if you found a jin or namjoon stan.
Jk has the most used hashtag on tiktok though. He's taken over all social media and trends everyday in the U.S. It is what it is.
IMG_20211015_185213.jpg
And I don't feel a damn thing for the other members lol. In fact I find it hilarious that scandalkook all tatted and pierced up is still their most popular member. Now maybe if some people didn't tell their fandom off with violence nah let me stop ahaha

Oh and there are plenty of jn stans esp. on twttr, trust me. I think he's the most popular member in Japan as well, they love him there.

Riko

Veteran
Tae changed his insta name to "fuxx you bro". I'm legit embarrassed for him, like dude you bagged a chaebol, just chill the fuck out lmao.

I'm also revoking all the credit I was giving him before for being the saving grace of BTS lol.

Laura755y

Star
What?!?!?! LOL ahahaha I never pegged him for an immature frat boy type!
Girl even if that shit was all a set up, he shouldnt do that , telling ur own fans to fuck off, instead of putting some mature grown ass man speech, and acting like a 15 yo wannabe rapper boy, naaah, but damn was it hilarious to watch, they put on a good comedy show to the whole ass world this year.

btach

Veteran
Btss might be into witchcraft,warlocks since they are males

I truly believe the k@d@shians are witches,even sn00p d0gg thinks they are witches and he would know better than me

Anyway vee and the heiress are a couple imo,he trying to secure that chaebol bag

He wouldn't be this mad if it wasnt true and going out with a girl and her mom to a museum screams serious relationship to me

And I have to admit that jky's doberman is so cute but I'm afraid of big dogs
Jimn stay kissing dogs in the mouth,h0pe and vee too with they nasty ass
The Karadshian grandmother was a witch

eaisa

Established
Jk has the most used hashtag on tiktok though. He's taken over all social media and trends everyday in the U.S. It is what it is.
View attachment 64015
And I don't feel a damn thing for the other members lol. In fact I find it hilarious that scandalkook all tatted and pierced up is still their most popular member. Now maybe if some people didn't tell their fandom off with violence nah let me stop ahaha

Oh and there are plenty of jn stans esp. on twttr, trust me. I think he's the most popular member in Japan as well, they love him there.
they deserve it, put yourself in his shoes. imagine have controlling maggots judging your every move and pushing people away from interacting with you on camera. The same people you call your fans slander you with no thought when you do something that doesnt fit their image of you. Him and the others have been through mental hell with their shitty fandom. I wouldve done way worse if i was in his shoes, if i was jungkook and saw them do something like this for the 25th time, id already be halfway towards the tatoo shop to remove those things.

He really thinks people are going to forget his problematic past?? It wasn't even that long ago lol. And how can anyone believe his new persona when he looks like he's about to laugh at any second about how ridiculous it all is. I've caught him on more than one occasion chuckle to himself on camera. Talk about not being in character.

Also, Bh should really invest in this man taking acting lessons because he seems to equate looking dumb and constipated with naive innocence.
View attachment 64009
He's gonna end up on Knowing Bros or another variety show.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Naming his Instagram "fuck you bro" is definitely proof that he meant it when he snapped and he's not backing down. I wonder how things are going to develop and what's going down behind the scenes, i bet it's getting uglier by the minute.

Last edited:

KEFZ

Established
Yes and I don't understand what rich kids gain from joining kpop companies. Are they getting connections, rebelling or wanting to experience something exciting? It doesn't seem like a fun time.
Me neither, if I wanted to be an entertainer my rich parents would be financing all of my shit. I would not join some all controlling company so I can be dehumanised and working 362 days a year.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
View attachment 64018
I'm still laughing at this...anyway, it looks like he deactivated.
He had 147 posts and now only has 94, i guess he deleted the lovey dovey posts assuming homegirl was his gf and she dropped him like a hot potato as she should or he deleted the pics with his face in it or identifying info. I wasn't sold on this being his insta but i'm 95% convinced now.