BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
Maybe a "mental health break" for them all in the New Year? Use it as an excuse to get them out of the media for a bit and whip army up into a frenzy on how to best support them when they comeback?

I want Tae to go the fuck off at their online concert lool. Call them all out.

NGodsHnds

Established
It looks like Koreaboo is saying his post were directed at netizens which is why he referenced their song Ugh because the song calls out netizens who spread false rumors.
“ “How pathetic. I want to sing ‘UGH!’” And he’s saying he wants to sing this song not… “I want to sing”. And “pointing needles at those people’s back” specifically calling out the rumor spreaders.

With the second post though the language used was definitely uncalled for. But I am glad (if it’s all true and this is not some staged event) that he is calling out the toxicity that comes with spreading lies and internet stalking his friend, girlfriend or whoever she is.

This could possibly be why he’s not getting too much backlash because this supposedly wasn’t directed at armi.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
It looks like Koreaboo is saying his post were directed at netizens which is why he referenced their song Ugh because the song calls out netizens who spread false rumors.
“ “How pathetic. I want to sing ‘UGH!’” And he’s saying he wants to sing this song not… “I want to sing”. And “pointing needles at those people’s back” specifically calling out the rumor spreaders.

With the second post though the language used was definitely uncalled for. But I am glad (if it’s all true and this is not some staged event) that he is calling out the toxicity that comes with spreading lies and internet stalking his friend, girlfriend or whoever she is.

This could possibly be why he’s not getting too much backlash because this supposedly wasn’t directed at armi.
Do we buy that, though? Because, while k-netizens are toxic scum of the earth, i think he aimed it at Armys and everyone in general. It was a loud and clear message if you ask me, and if he or H*be come out saying that there were just song lyrics, that would be just bullshit.

Berrywon88

Star
I would not want to be a work associate of t*e's. I remember hearing more than once rumors of him having tantrums and walking out. There was footage of him doing just that during one of their many dynamite practice stages. I can't find the clip anymore unfortunately. Anyway, can you imagine him now? man's probably destroying property on set.

NGodsHnds

Established
Do we buy that, though? Because, while k-netizens are toxic scum of the earth, i think he aimed it at Armys and everyone in general. It was a loud and clear message if you ask me, and if he or H*be come out saying that there were just song lyrics, that would be just bullshit.
I kind of do, but still unsure. What I do know is that people have a tendency to purposefully mis translate that language especially when it comes to bts so that they can push a narrative and I know that it’s also a hard language to translate because not everything translates perfectly to English. So I am more apt to believe the translation coming from a Korean website than randoms on twitter. But honestly both could be lying.
According to genius though the lyrics and song he referenced are about people who spread rumors and false info so it makes sense if he said that’s the song he wants to sing.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
I would not want to be a work associate of t*e's. I remember hearing more than once rumors of him having tantrums and walking out. There was footage of him doing just that during one of their many dynamite practice stages. I can't find the clip anymore unfortunately. Anyway, can you imagine him now? man's probably destroying property on set.
He seems pretty snappy and like someone with a short fuse, i've caught little glimpses of it here and there. So you're probably right .

ThatGirlX

Rookie
"He lied to us" CAN ARMYS SIT THE FUCK DOWN??? THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW THESE MEN.

They're sick in the head, seriously. Imagine saying that a Korean idol that doesn't know you exist and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire "lied to you"... I hope these psychos can see their tweets 15 years from now on when they have moved on with their lives and squirm in embarrassment.

Marrymarie2

j1min can finally sleep well now hahahahaha

even if it has a real scandal, k00k and v are b1ghit's biggest asset they will protected till a certain time but i think v plays his game better and smarter than k00k
I think you're right. He knows how to play the game and get away with almost anything. When Jk's scandal happened, he brought more attention to himself with the way he reacted.

Kimiko

Veteran
I think his reaction was for the ones spreading the "rumors" and like i said the fact that hyb is denying it right out the gate makes me think the rumors are true

Still he shouldnt go around making threats ,jkay would never!

And while everyone is so sure that jimn is gay I feel that j00n slips under the radar cuz he is tall and masculine and a rapper but the man has the biggest crush on jn plus j00n is the one who said that they dont have boyfriends or girlfriends....