BTS discussion thread

You'd never know fr, you can see it in his arrogant attitude, plus he has a shady past too which is sad tbh, childhood traumas make peoples emotions fucked up, yet him threatining underage fans, is creepy asf, they all shouldve stop that fandom from being crazier each day , its clearly that raising a monster will end up eating you. That what they get for being greedy asf, that compagny as a whole.

he made the situation worse with his post
the company denied and fans believed them as usual

but his agressive post on weverse made it clear he feels a lot of anger against the fandom and the company

international fans will cover up for him , but I don't think the korean fandom is happy with his attitude.
The Korean Armys exposed him a long time ago. There's a site dedicated to his bad behavior.

NGodsHnds

Established
He seems to have a lot of influential friends, from big name actors to business people. Its no secret that sponsorships are a big thing in Kpop and kdrama heck the whole darn entertainment industry but I was hoping with T’s status & success he didn’t have to do that anymore because it’s not usually a forever gig.

It could all very well be innocent but because of how the industry is you just never know, but I am hoping that he is making these connections/solidifying friendships with top people to 1. Have some protection 2. Set himself up for his future… but who really knows.
I will say that I do know personally that not every big star has to sleep around with top execs or prostitute themselves. I also know of one who never had sex but would be arm candy for the guy whenever he was overseas but she never slept with him, she did every now again have to send a sexy pic to him though.

Absolutely, western fans don't see it as anything cos society nowadays is all about clapping back and being a savage bitch for no reason, but I'm sure in a culture as conservative as Korea, its really not a good thing to make a public spectacle of things like that. That country is all about image, they'll hate those 7 men for the rest of their lives if they do anything to embarrass the society according to their unspoken standards.
The rules of confucianism dictate everything they do. He embarrassed himself, btees, Rm as their leader, his country and the fandom.

NGodsHnds

Established
She means something to him. Much better man than scamkook.

View attachment 63959

New music produced by Suga. They're covering Tae because of who the girl is. They let Mij00 burn but deflecting these rumors.

Whoa he is angry! It’s clear that armi is having a negative effect on his relationships whether she’s a gf or just a good friend. The fandom was already working his nerves and this was just the icing on the cake.

I wonder if he is being chewed out by the company for having such an emotional response.(and if he is, I pray that’s all it is and we don’t see any headlines of him being harmed in some way)

e-Enoch

Superstar
I totally understand that, but the war he's aiming for is against little fans, majority of people they deal with are underage. People who actually look up for him, and the worse now is the little girls that think he's some "savage king" they're basically sexuqlising such grown ass behavior. Thats just so sick.
True. That's why it is unwise to respond in the heat of anger... Vee just lashed out at the "universe" of armees without regard for any collateral damage, which includes the kids...

Vee's like an active volcano that's been threatening to erupt... so now he's been spewing molten lava...What's scary is when this results into a fiery avalanche...I wonder what would Moon do considering Vee's his favorite...

NGodsHnds

Established
he said he just wants to sing
He’s been telling people this lowkey for a while, heck since the early days. He once said (paraphrasing) that he wished idols were just able to be themselves and not have so many restrictions and his actions and criptic comments have alluded that way of thinking has not changed because it’s what he truly believes. He likes the money, loves what it affords him, loves music & performing but he can do without the codependent, crazed (that he &his very own company helped to create)fandom.

NGodsHnds

Established
She's either broken up with him or the family read him for filth and he's trying to save the bag and lashing out.
But wouldn’t they have known the possibility of this getting out? I mean the three of them were in a public space together that attracts a lot of people. Mask are not that good at covering folks! I wouldn’t be surprised if somehow this was planned…the reason, not 100% sure, but we know companies create “drama” & “scandals” purposefully to either keep the artist in the news or for some other agenda that has yet to be revealed.

Laura755y

Star
But wouldn’t they have known the possibility of this getting out? I mean the three of them were in a public space together that attracts a lot of people. Mask are not that good at covering folks! I wouldn’t be surprised if somehow this was planned…the reason, not 100% sure, but we know companies create “drama” & “scandals” purposefully to either keep the artist in the news or for some other agenda that has yet to be revealed.
I was wondering about that too, nd i said it earlier this day, didnt he know that alot of fans will be their its a big event, he knows how the fans will react it happened with jeon before, but ull never know .

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Been lurking here for months now and finally decided to make an account because the tea is just too hot today; 3 things:

1. I think the NJ stuff was brushed off too quickly; i've always got gay or bi vibes from him, i think he has a major crush on Jn, it is pretty apparent if you really pay attention.

2. TH just fucked up big time today, i honestly can't get over the fact that he called their fans, who basically pay for the designer shit he seems to love so much, "pathetic" and threatened them, talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

3. Scandalkook ( love that nickname btw!!, makes me chuckle every time ) must be scrolling twitter in his sock account laughing and having the time of his life right now.

Whoa he is angry! It’s clear that armi is having a negative effect on his relationships whether she’s a gf or just a good friend. The fandom was already working his nerves and this was just the icing on the cake.

I wonder if he is being chewed out by the company for having such an emotional response.(and if he is, I pray that’s all it is and we don’t see any headlines of him being harmed in some way)
Hope he just gets yelled at and that's it. He made death threats but I don't wish any harm to him. She means something to him or he wouldn't bother. Much better than scamkook who denied dating Mij00 to the fans.

The floodgates are opening! Lol
Whose next!?
Probably Jn or Rm. Maybe Jh or Jk again.

Laura755y

Star
Been lurking here for months now and finally decided to make an account because the tea is just too hot today; 3 things:

1. I think the NJ stuff was brushed off too quickly; i've always got gay or bi vibes from him, i think he has a major crush on Jn, it is pretty apparent if you really pay attention.

2. TH just fucked up big time today, i honestly can't get over the fact that he called their fans, who basically pay for the designer shit he seems to love so much, "pathetic" and threatened them, talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

3. Scandalkook ( love that nickname btw!!, makes me chuckle every time ) must be scrolling twitter in his sock account laughing and having the time of his life right now.
Hiii girl, and welcome .
Tae woke up and choose violence. Angry bird is in war now.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Hiii girl, and welcome .
Tae woke up and choose violence. Angry bird is in war now.
Thank you and i want to be a fly on the wall so bad right now!! I bet he has gotten yelled at left and right today, seriously, i can't get over the fact of him calling their fans "pathetic" and threatening them, that's a lot. I hope some of them wise up and realize that these men see them as their bread and butter, nothing more.

Korean fans and Japanese fans are not having it.

He screams gay. Also Jn and Sb and Bg from t×t. I've picked up those vibes too. I wonder if he's gay because that's his attraction, someone touched him or women reject him for his looks.

Junglebook (you can use that too lol) is out here with his tea cup sipping this hot tea. Probably has a Twitter account and posted a few OutV hashtags.

Without the fans, many of which they picked up during the Wings and Dynamite era, they wouldn't be where they are today. Most third generation groups are gone unless they were very successful. He messed up and needs to come back and say sorry. The fans provoke him, but really nothing happened that involved sasaengs or stalking. People were there taking pics of the art and themselves. Masks don't disguise anyone unless he's wearing a Batman mask, then he's drawing attention to himself. Ignore them and stay unbothered. We were saying he pays them dust and he went nuclear today.

Riko

Veteran
Ahh give kook a break, he was forced to sit in Jimins bday Vlive getting his titties slapped. Let the others share the load for the time being LOL.

And yeah I think things are very serious with this girl which is why he reacted how he did. Or maybe she's a friend and the whole thing is fucking up his bag with her family, or upsetting his actual partner. I'd love to be working at Hybe right now, my ear would be glued to the door when they tell him off lol.

Berrywon88

Star
Man went straight up fighting , i first though he made a put together statement, but when i read the translation, i was like he's worse then jeon, threatining people, is a much worse unprofessional attitude, i dnt.really approve on dating as a scandal, its just complete nonsence, but going out nd threatining people who the majority of them are basically teens, shows how of an immature he really is. That angry bird is really a loosd canon.
Thing is jk with the fandom and on camera just smiles a lot and is actually the most polite to people they meet, not unprofessional at all...and he avoids topics that are personal. Like how he never aknowledged his tattoos. I of course could be wrong but he seems like he would hurt himself before hurting others. Now T*e to me seems the opposite...self preserving and a fighter. A simmers with anger until he boils over type. Extremely moody, very Capricorn. And it looks like he finally snapped. I should have known it would be him.

Ahh give kook a break, he was forced to sit in Jimins bday Vlive getting his titties slapped. Let the others share the load for the time being LOL.

And yeah I think things are very serious with this girl which is why he reacted how he did. Or maybe she's a friend and the whole thing is fucking up his bag with her family, or upsetting his actual partner. I'd love to be working at Hybe right now, my ear would be glued to the door when they tell him off lol.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall. He's going through it with the company.