BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
Armi so sure that h¥be is telling them the truth about vee not dating and that their boys are all in love and dating each other

The idea of any of them possibly being straight cant be processed in their bangt@n warped brains

Plus I'm betting alot of international armi get salty when bttss are with korean girls....
I mean it's not like btss aren't korean and living in korea so it's pretty much expected that they will be with korean girls-at least it makes sense to me
Armys (even the so called "chill' ones) are visibly jealous of beautiful girls talking to bts, even more so romantically/sexually (remember how they were making fun of that pageant winner who said alphabet is her ideal type?). They will start a war if the girl happens to be korean.

Realityq

Rookie
Kookie is a trainwreck but he seems to be a lot more normal in his dating choices than Guccie boy who probably wouldn't even spit on you unless your daddy had hundreds of millions. Tae is shrewd af, he'll secure the bag by any means necessary. Plus maybe it means he no longer has to service anyone else if he's got this family backing him.
Which is smart. Let's be real here. They are gonna be in that elite circle until they die. They made their bed. So why not climb and at least not get used like a toy by others for a long time? I think he is making a logical decision. He is playing the game. The risks that comes with it after that is another matter.

With Jungkook he is self inflicting, there is sympathy there. He was given away by the age of 13 but he cannot live a normal life. Being with this seemingly normal girl is just a phase. His handlers are allowing it because they know it is temporary. His life isn't his anymore unless he kills himself. Very dark world. Too bad it is too late to leave the game peacefully.

Berrywon88

Star
Kookie is a trainwreck but he seems to be a lot more normal in his dating choices than Guccie boy who probably wouldn't even spit on you unless your daddy had hundreds of millions. Tae is shrewd af, he'll secure the bag by any means necessary. Plus maybe it means he no longer has to service anyone else if he's got this family backing him.
Looks like poor farm boy turned into an elitist snob asshole.69375807_374813193201958_2832997850491650048_n.jpg
And those Gucci loafers and Frank Sinatra records weren't going to pay for themselves...he probably had to do A LOT of "servicing" in his time.

Riko

Veteran
Shall we bet on him doing a vlive next lmao? Wonder what the company will do in the morning.

And yeah I feel like Kookie isn't made for this long term. He doesn't seem to be someone that could climb up and take the top position like Tae is obviously able to do. I think he's actually too nice in a way? Like he's clearly a narcissistic asshole when he wants to be but at his core he's a nice person. Just fully sucked into the shit that is his life.

Laura755y

Star
Looks like poor farm boy turned into an elitist snob asshole.View attachment 63981
And those Gucci loafers and Frank Sinatra records weren't going to pay for themselves...he probably had to do A LOT of "servicing" in his time.
His arrogant ass face, and the way he looks down on people, get ln my nerve, like dude stop that resting bitch face u aint going nowhere wuth it. And now he's acting like a 16yo boy claiming he have haters tf!

Oh god, oh my lord, im laughting hard, daaaamn tthey're having a hell of a week , Fr this is his bf. Well not surprised but everything's happening fast.
The fire started last week and karmys put the gasoline on it today. It's accelerated a lot. I laughed so hard since it started this morning. Who's scandal is next? Even a song produced by Sg wasn't enough to stop this scandal. He messed up when he made death threats.

Berrywon88

Star
And yeah I feel like Kookie isn't made for this long term. He doesn't seem to be someone that could climb up and take the top position like Tae is obviously able to do. I think he's actually too nice in a way? Like he's clearly a narcissistic asshole when he wants to be but at his core he's a nice person
Jk is verrry messy and impulsive. And I agree, he does seem too nice and careless to play the game right. Not ruthless enough maybe.