BTS discussion thread

Realityq

Rookie
I am telling you pretty face gets you very far. V is insufferable and just as worse as the rest of his company. But his visuals distracts that confirmation.

I think the reason why most of the fans didn't come for the rich girl is because of the gap in social status with his obessed fanbase. Unlike Jungkook, he is with someone who has a common job. Hence the severity in bullying.

Realityq

Rookie
Honestly Korean entertainment needs to change. They are so restrictive it is insane and so unhealthy. They are giving these artists unrealistic image and it must be tiring acting like virgin until your retirement. I remember Taemin saying he never dated. I laughed so hard and his fans believed him at his big age.

Riko

Veteran
I am telling you pretty face gets you very far. V is insufferable and just as worse as the rest of his company. But his visuals distracts that confirmation.

I think the reason why most of the fans didn't come for the rich girl is because of the gap in social status with his obessed fanbase. Unlike Jungkook, he is with someone who has a common job. Hence the severity in bullying.

That's true, fans probably thought they were better than a tattoo artist and were outraged he wouldn't choose them instead but they aren't touching a Chaebol heiress of such a rich man. So they let it slide. Disgusting honestly.

Realityq

Rookie
I blame the company. They decided to make sure the boys become online prostitutes for the fans. Fan service is one of their main job. It is sickening. So that automatically makes them unable to draw a line. That's why these fans can say whatever they want because Bang Pedo made sure they know that without them BTS is nothing. So there is that sense of entitlement and delusional sense of power. Losers.

Laura755y

Star
That's true, fans probably thought they were better than a tattoo artist and were outraged he wouldn't choose them instead but they aren't touching a Chaebol heiress of such a rich man. So they let it slide. Disgusting honestly.
The amount of racism and gape social statues in unbelievable, and disgusting.
Honestly Korean entertainment needs to change. They are so restrictive it is insane and so unhealthy. They are giving these artists unrealistic image and it must be tiring acting like virgin until your retirement. I remember Taemin saying he never dated. I laughed so hard and his fans believed him at his big age.
The whole gov in sk is sick, imagine having to get married , have kids nd hiding it, what kind of sick shit is this, the whole countrt is corrupt.

cadiz

Star

he is insufferable lol always has been
but at least his "im done" attitude is fun to watch

I think it's funny he is saying he just wans to sing

he has to know his singing "skills" have nothing to do with his popularity
Vee's popularity is all about his face. he doesn't have much more to offer

queen82

Star
did he really said that ? those fans are so naive that they believe him

I blame the company. They decided to make sure the boys become online prostitutes for the fans. Fan service is one of their main job. It is sickening. So that automatically makes them unable to draw a line. That's why these fans can say whatever they want because Bang Pedo made sure they know that without them BTS is nothing. So there is that sense of entitlement and delusional sense of power. Losers.
Fanservice is their job, the rest is gravy on the meat and potatoes. They imagined themselves with Oppa but he won't pick them. He cares about looks, money and clothes. The overweight, ugly and poor mean nothing to him. I hate kpop for how it makes people feel bad about themselves. There's nothing wrong with average or ugly looks, most of us can't afford expensive clothes, and there's more to life than money or kpop.

he is insufferable lol always has been
but at least his "im done" attitude is fun to watch

I think it's funny he is saying he just wans to sing

he has to know his singing "skills" have nothing to do with his popularity
Vee's popularity is all about his face. he doesn't have much more to offer
His singing is a travesty against ears. Don't make me post what he really sounds like without backing tracks lol.

Riko

Veteran
Kookie is a trainwreck but he seems to be a lot more normal in his dating choices than Guccie boy who probably wouldn't even spit on you unless your daddy had hundreds of millions. Tae is shrewd af, he'll secure the bag by any means necessary. Plus maybe it means he no longer has to service anyone else if he's got this family backing him.

queen82

Star
Fanservice is their job, the rest is gravy on the meat and potatoes. They imagined themselves with Oppa but he won't pick them. He cares about looks, money and clothes. The overweight, ugly and poor mean nothing to him. I hate kpop for how it makes people feel bad about themselves. There's nothing wrong with average or ugly looks, most of us can't afford expensive clothes, and there's more to life than money or kpop.
that's really toxic