BTS discussion thread

Pepsi

Veteran
it seems weird how v is being hyped in this thread
isnt he dirty as well
FOR REAL and there are members here who will indiscriminately bash other members but not him because pRetTy fAcE. I do not have a problem with good old bts bashing, but do it for all members?

they've spread everywhere on twitter and ig, search "taehyung museum", these are just a few, just so nobody outside the thread accuses me of anything lol, its the woman in the second pic that might be his mom. also note, the ones dressed in black/dark colors are people actually working there, but regardless him surrounded by girls must be annoying to fans
View attachment 63938View attachment 63939View attachment 63940

heres the girl "invading his privacy" when all she did was pass by him
why he gotta dress like a grandpa tho?

Riko

Veteran
V with all his connections and arrogant face, is trneding with a scandal lol , hilarious.
Now lets see how they gonna cool it down, him having a nice piercing will do it i guess lmao .

The international side seems positive so far, his rep as a Savage king has done him well. But if he pisses off the Koreans then there's about to be a floodgate. We were all discussing how Kookie would be their downfall only for V to stomp right into the centre hahah

Laura755y

Star
The international side seems positive so far, his rep as a Savage king has done him well. But if he pisses off the Koreans then there's about to be a floodgate. We were all discussing how Kookie would be their downfall only for V to stomp right into the centre hahah
But fr, wut the hell did they piss off, some k-armys are slowly getting pissed becuz of wut he posted on weverse.
He went straight to the point lol, and said naah u aint taking the title of taking bts down i will . That shit is crazy .

Riko

Veteran
But fr, wut the hell did they piss off, some k-armys are slowly getting pissed becuz of wut he posted on weverse.
He went straight to the point lol, and said naah u aint taking the title of taking bts down i will . That shit is crazy .
Ikr. That 2022 comeback/world tour is looking real shaky right now lol.

The company is so silent too. Yikes

Laura755y

Star
FOR REAL and there are members here who will indiscriminately bash other members but not him because pRetTy fAcE. I do not have a problem with good old bts bashing, but do it for all members?

why he gotta dress like a grandpa tho?
Girl, i dunno why he wears like that, nd people call him king of fashion, im like biiitch wuuut ?!? U joking right.

Riko

Veteran
The compagny is silent, but savage king isnt, he's really pissed asf, but it pisses me off when mijoo wss in the same place noone dared to talk or protect her from the fans, yet when this one is a chairmans daughter,

Absolutely. They're praising V for getting a Chaebol yet hated the other girl for being a free spirit and do whatever she wanted. Disgusting standards. I think it might have been a big reason why Kookie is so done and not giving af anymore.

Berrywon88

Star
Well atleast he didnt keep quiet like our wannabe bad boy lol, noone gived an F bout mijoo cuz she wasnt the vices daughter, even him didnt stop the fans from attacking her, but now look at this. Fuck
Probably because of who this rich girl is. V had to nip that crap in the bud with armies. He has a lot to lose if he's heavily connected with her powerful family. And him speaking up is better than not, but it's still pathetic that they have to post cryptic messages and not just be able to tell their fans to leave an innocent girl alone. Idk that's just my take.

Berrywon88

Star
Absolutely. They're praising V for getting a Chaebol yet hated the other girl for being a free spirit and do whatever she wanted. Disgusting standards. I think it might have been a big reason why Kookie is so done and not giving af anymore.
Armpits are the biggest elitist snobs. And they are driving their faves further away..I just know b*s must hate their guts. And If you think about it, they messed with jm's vacation bck in 2019, jk's friend circle, and now t*e's connections. They won't ever get a maknae line selfie at this rate ahaha. More jhpe posts flooding their official twttr account lol.