BTS discussion thread

Iknewit

Rookie
If they can't have him, no one can. He has to be celibate for life, doing vlive and aegyo forever. They could spend all that energy and have a great life for themselves, but waste it worrying about some little man that doesn't bother with them. The second woman is probably his mom. I think he was there viewing a Jm display.
neither are his mom and he did not go to that museum to view a damn jimin display, it being there is just a coincidence LOL

KEFZ

Established

Berrywon88

Star

Pepsi

Veteran
Justin is the same age as y00ngi, only a week older, and he is married and has dated several girls since his debut,he openly partied and cursed and never treated beliebers like his girlfriend ,makes music that is age appropriate and sings about sex and dating and heartbreak and partying and he even sings about GOD occasionally
Justin is a year older, more like closer to JHope and he did that parasocial relationship thing with his fans too. agree to everything else you said tho

Riko

Veteran
Hybe officially denied the rumour that Tae is dating the daughter of the hotel chain dude lmaoo. Does that mean it's true? Twitter is all 'we didn't even know there was a rumour'. Good on him for steering clear of the musties and finding someone of status if true.

Laura755y

Star
Hybe officially denied the rumour that Tae is dating the daughter of the hotel chain dude lmaoo. Does that mean it's true? Twitter is all 'we didn't even know there was a rumour'. Good on him for steering clear of the musties and finding someone of status if true.
they've spread everywhere on twitter and ig, search "taehyung museum", these are just a few, just so nobody outside the thread accuses me of anything lol, its the woman in the second pic that might be his mom. also note, the ones dressed in black/dark colors are people actually working there, but regardless him surrounded by girls must be annoying to fans
View attachment 63938View attachment 63939View attachment 63940

heres the girl "invading his privacy" when all she did was pass by him
I dont know where this "invading his privacy is" although, i would hate to be in his or any celebrity's place, having people taking picture of you out of god damn nowhere is quiet uncomfy, still he knew there will be bunch of peoole there including fans.
Also i dont think he took his gf with him there,i dunno its odd, tht girl will be on display and he knows how crazy that fandom is, they can make her life a living hell no drama. But if he wanted to get rid of her, guess that will be a smooth move lmao. It just the whole thing seems fishy asf. And man be wearing louis vuitton everywhere lol.

Kimiko

Veteran
They also denied jky dating mij00 even while he was actually dating her...soooo its possible that it is true cuz they usually ignore unfounded rumors about dating

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
I would LOL so hard if army didn't actually give af that he was dating her after all lol. Do you think JK would start throwing pebbles outside mijoo's window, crying for her to come back?

Hybe probably denied it with the quickness because of who the girl and her family is. Good on Tae for securing a Chaebol though, use that face and the millions for something at least if you're gonna let the fans believe you're in a love triangle with your members lol.

Laura755y

Star
I would LOL so hard if army didn't actually give af that he was dating her after all lol. Do you think JK would start throwing pebbles outside mijoo's window, crying for her to come back?

Hybe probably denied it with the quickness because of who the girl and her family is. Good on Tae for securing a Chaebol though, use that face and the millions for something at least if you're gonna let the fans believe you're in a love triangle with your members lol.
They still think he went there, cuz of jimin's "art", even if he gets married, they will be like" he did it only to.forget (jm) or (jeon) they're hopeless.

Kimiko

Veteran
Armi so sure that h¥be is telling them the truth about vee not dating and that their boys are all in love and dating each other

The idea of any of them possibly being straight cant be processed in their bangt@n warped brains

Plus I'm betting alot of international armi get salty when bttss are with korean girls....
I mean it's not like btss aren't korean and living in korea so it's pretty much expected that they will be with korean girls-at least it makes sense to me

Riko

Veteran
Armi so sure that h¥be is telling them the truth about vee not dating and that their boys are all in love and dating each other

The idea of any of them possibly being straight cant be processed in their bangt@n warped brains

Plus I'm betting alot of international armi get salty when bttss are with korean girls....
I mean it's not like btss aren't korean and living in korea so it's pretty much expected that they will be with korean girls-at least it makes sense to me

I think they know that the boys aren't gay, they just push it so they don't have to accept that they will never get to date JK or Tae, those are the only two that get it the most. Jimins fans are just a strange breed lol.

And yea I've noticed that too, there's a lot of underhanded racism even amongst their hardcore fans that doesn't sit right with me at all.

@Strawberrypie
The audacity to say this out loud.

This is too much , a r*pe victim how disgustin one could be to say such thing, do they know what being raped even mean?!?
and trash collector ? Seriously !! Tf !! Whats wrong with someone working as a waste collector?!? This is sick fr.
I was surprised too. They went too far. It's one thing to dislike an artist, but they're writing it like the person harmed them. It's personal, and out of proportion to who btees are to them. Probably an akgae.

Laura755y

Star
I was surprised too. They went too far. It's one thing to dislike an artist, but they're writing it like the person harmed them. It's personal, and out of proportion to who btees are to them. Probably an akgae.
I got sick while reading it, no matter how ugly the shit they do, but to actually send death threats, wish someone kill himself or to be a r*pe victim that s shows how people are . Its scary fr.