BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
it seems weird how v is being hyped in this thread
isnt he dirty as well
Nah he usually gets trashed on here, especially by me lol, but him not giving a sh!t Iately has been pretty funny. Plus, someone back there was trying to say t*e was ugly and that's one thing he's not. I personally think all of them are shady but haven't got caught yet.

T*e annoys the hell out of me tho mainly because he's so full of himself. Those try hard sexy looks he pulls ugh.

NGodsHnds

Established
I wonder why did they stop run bts suddenly ? Somebody here said that they are now a bit uncomfortable with each other . And I agree . Maybe they were not getting along well and therefore they ended it ? What are y'all thoughts Abt this ?
Supposedly it’s to put the focus on in the soop 2, I believe it’s taking run bt5 time slot. Once the episodes of the soop conclude, run is supposed to return.

I know they pre film multiple run episodes in a day, so I was actually hoping they would be able to take a rest but I am sure they are being worked like crazy for the LA dates.

Laura755y

Star
Nah he usually gets trashed on here, especially by me lol, but him not giving a sh!t Iately has been pretty funny. Plus, someone back there was trying to say t*e was ugly and that's one thing he's not. I personally think all of them are shady but haven't got caught yet.

T*e annoys the hell out of me tho mainly because he's so full of himself. Those try hard sexy looks he pulls ugh.
Wut tf , all those bedroom faces !!! Euuugh!! Cringy asf, its too much, at this point i dont know how to react anymore, im laughting hard looking at this.. man be trying hard asf.

eaisa

Established
Wut tf , all those bedroom faces !!! Euuugh!! Cringy asf, its too much, at this point i dont know how to react anymore, im laughting hard looking at this.. man be trying hard asf.
he's doing way too much for no reason. it's a shame cuz his face is naturally handsome with just a blank expression. he's doing way too much, t was better when he was more layed back with modeling.

If Jins dad is a billionaire he would not need to be selling anything let alone his own ass.
He's not the only rich idol. It doesn't make sense, but a lot of idols come into it wealthy. That's how they get there in the first place. Poorer kid's don't have the resources for dance, music and voice classes. To get into an agency requires some talent either natural or learned. The days of poor idols has passed. Jenny, Jn, Bg, Jayyy from Enpipen, Tzuyu, Coi Siwon, Ten from Wavy, Mark, Jeongyeon, Lisa, Suho, Chenle, Kyuhyun, Taehyun grew up in Gangnam, Mina, there's a lot of them. It's a trend for wealthy kids to become idols. Poorer kid's parents aren't going to encourage a pipe dream.

do you think he might have sold jin into bts or to other adults? i think its quite possible since these rich ceos always sell their children to make some pocket change.
It's well known that rich people encourage or arrange marriages for their children with other rich families. In America, republican and democrat politicians go to the same schools and marry each other's families. John Kerry ran for president against Bush. His wife is an heir to the Heinz fortune. More recently, Mitt Romney is connected to the Kardashians by his management consultant companies. Sorry to derail, but wanted to show how deep the connections run. It's the same in SK.

taepeach

Veteran
Do you have the receipts???
they've spread everywhere on twitter and ig, search "taehyung museum", these are just a few, just so nobody outside the thread accuses me of anything lol, its the woman in the second pic that might be his mom. also note, the ones dressed in black/dark colors are people actually working there, but regardless him surrounded by girls must be annoying to fans
FBlelSyX0AMX1Kt.jpgFBllRJrX0AMZsLI.jpgFBlsIp-XMAMCIH5.jpg

heres the girl "invading his privacy" when all she did was pass by him

Last edited:

NGodsHnds

Established
One whole month later a notorious Korean rumor spreader is claiming Taehyung is dating the vice chairman's daughter. They claim the women he was with today at the museum is the daughter and the wife of the vice-chairman. They found the daughter's Instagram and she has since gone private. This one is interesting...so he may not actually be messing with the former CEO, sorry Tae, it's actually potentially the daughter!
I know it might be a far reaching thought but I sincerely hope if this is true that he is in a happy and healthy relationship. Not usually the norm for celebrities as many of their relationships are cover ups, set ups, more of a business deal and let’s not forget some are actually handlers instead of significant others… but I guess one can hope none of these are the case for him.

I did hear he is dating multiple people and is not the best when it comes to committed relationships, Jn & Rm are supposedly in committed relationships. I honestly can’t imagine any of them if they have gone through the trauma we know the industry can inflict, be emotionally capable to be in healthy relationships without professional help.

NGodsHnds

Established
they've spread everywhere on twitter and ig, search "taehyung museum", these are just a few, just so nobody outside the thread accuses me of anything lol, its the woman in the second pic that might be his mom. also note, the ones dressed in black/dark colors are people actually working there, but regardless him surrounded by girls must be annoying to fans
View attachment 63938View attachment 63939View attachment 63940

heres the girl "invading his privacy" when all she did was pass by him
If they can't have him, no one can. He has to be celibate for life, doing vlive and aegyo forever. They could spend all that energy and have a great life for themselves, but waste it worrying about some little man that doesn't bother with them. The second woman is probably his mom. I think he was there viewing a Jm display.

Sleepytumm

Established
I know it might be a far reaching thought but I sincerely hope if this is true that he is in a happy and healthy relationship. Not usually the norm for celebrities as many of their relationships are cover ups, set ups, more of a business deal and let’s not forget some are actually handlers instead of significant others… but I guess one can hope none of these are the case for him.

I did hear he is dating multiple people and is not the best when it comes to committed relationships, Jn & Rm are supposedly in committed relationships. I honestly can’t imagine any of them if they have gone through the trauma we know the industry can inflict, be emotionally capable to be in healthy relationships without professional help.
yh he is a playboy
he makes immature decisions plus i noticed that he is naïve

You guys remember when people couldn't talk bad about btees on social without harassment and losing their accounts? Solo stans are going wild on twitter. I haven't seen anything like this before. It's gone from zero criticism except Jm, to the whole maknae line getting accounts talking about them.

Then there's this one.