BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Hmmm…Where did this information come from because I will almost guarantee that Jimin hasn’t had a nose job….Please don’t think I’m saying this because I’m a Jimin stan or Bts army, Jimin’s nose hadn’t changed, I’m sure his weightloss had an affect on the appearance of his nose, and I only say this because when I lost a great amount of weight, people continuously asked me did I get a nose job and why was my neck so long compared to how short it looked when I carried more weight….I could never understand why anyone would think it had to be plastic surgery….

here are some predebut pics of JM

I believe he had a more flat nose back then., he also had his skin bleached and something done to his eyes

after debut: he had pale skin and his nose was not so flat

and currently

the skin bleaching is crazy with this one tbh, i think is the biggest thing with him. Because the nose looks better now (he didn't ruin it like RM and Hope)

Attachments

queen82

Star

I believe he had a more flat nose back then., he also had his skin bleached and something done to his eyes

and currently

the skin bleaching is crazy with this one tbh, i think is the biggest thing with him. Because the nose looks better now (he didn't ruin it like RM and Hope)
he looks better without surgeries

Berrywon88

Star
They did mess up his eyes!
It's gone down a bit since this photo, but his
permanent eye creases are wonky.
EGrPjfdUEAEP_vP.jpg
And what's up with this guy leaving his signature everywhere like some kind of scandal trail. He can be traced all around SK lol. He left his signature at the tattoo shop he hung out at more than once, showing he went back after the scandal, the hotel he went with Mij00, and now I see the plastic surgeon office too. Ahahahaha jk is so messy!

Berrywon88

Star

and currently

He really didn't need plastic surgery! He was a cute kid. Him and T*e in my opinion were the 2 members that had natural good looks.

Berrywon88

Star
I agree with you saying he’s had the least amount along with Jin, as well as him being insecure, but It’s obvious that Jimin’s nose hasn’t changed due to plastic surgery, but certainly weightloss has possibly caused people to think that, when he was younger he had chubby cheeks, a lot more fat on his face…I’m sure a lot of these idols have even more insecurities than normal due to constantly being judged….it’s a cruel world we live in and most that hide behind their comments I’m sure are full of imperfections as well….No one is perfect….I think some people just love complaining
His nose at the very least has fillers.

cadiz

Star

looking better on the first pic IMO, looked like a man there

By the way Sugar jawline was modified too, from this:

to this:

TH and JN must be the most natural ones in the whole group
TH biggest change was his hair transplant that modified his face shape

cadiz

Star
His skin hadn’t been bleached, they all have tan skin…it’s just the white wash filters being used and that’s being used as a whole when it comes to idol pics and videos…Most of these idols when they come over to the US and do interviews and award shows are shown in their natural tan skin tone…
the change is too big, he had brown skin back then

bu it's ok if you look at them pics and you think the guy looks exactly the same i don't know what to tell you
agree to disagree I guess

Kimiko

Veteran

and currently

I agree with most of this but jimn doesnt bleach his skin imo,he is still very tan but uses that damn whitewashing and filters like it's going out of style
All of them are pretty tan with h0pe,j00n and vee being the darkest and persoanlly I think those 3 have the nicest skin tones

tzolld

Established
Jn's legs! This guy is dissapearing and no one notices. He said he doesn't really eat anymore or have a love for food. He claims to be allergic to everything, such as garlic so he can't eat most Korean dishes. I'm sorry but he might have an ed. I've thought this for awhile. Something is up.
View attachment 63628
When he was youngerView attachment 63629
Oh wow ! I've not seen that pic...To be honest I already thought something was up with his eating or wellbeing in general when I saw some pic on his instagram leading up to the Butter comeback. I thought he looked really emaciated and fragile already then.

ilovechipotle

Hi. I have been reading this forum and the website for a while now. All this stuff is crazy and interesting. Has anyone tried using gematria because that can be huge proof of all this happening? I have no hard feelings towards the idols because I don't know them, just speculations. I wonder what goes on behind the scenes? And these stans? No words. I sometimes do deny that any of this is even happening because I wonder to myself, 'how can this be real'? But there are way to many 'coincidences. All I can say is I hope we can find the truth, because that is what we deserve. And you know something that is hilarious? I was actually going to audition to be in HYBE for their new girl group with my friend for fun. Now I don't think I want that. At the end of the day being an idol is just a job. Why would I want a bunch of people I don't even know to worship me in such a demeaning way. Why would I sacrifice my privacy? Being a kpop idol seems so fun and glamorous right? Nah I realized now that it seems much more sad and empty. But hey, I could be wrong, right? I don't know them. I just hate to think these people are suffering like this. I don't know. Okay, I'm done ranting lol.

Laura755y

Star
Hi. I have been reading this forum and the website for a while now. All this stuff is crazy and interesting. Has anyone tried using gematria because that can be huge proof of all this happening? I have no hard feelings towards the idols because I don't know them, just speculations. I wonder what goes on behind the scenes? And these stans? No words. I sometimes do deny that any of this is even happening because I wonder to myself, 'how can this be real'? But there are way to many 'coincidences. All I can say is I hope we can find the truth, because that is what we deserve. And you know something that is hilarious? I was actually going to audition to be in HYBE for their new girl group with my friend for fun. Now I don't think I want that. At the end of the day being an idol is just a job. Why would I want a bunch of people I don't even know to worship me in such a demeaning way. Why would I sacrifice my privacy? Being a kpop idol seems so fun and glamorous right? Nah I realized now that it seems much more sad and empty. But hey, I could be wrong, right? I don't know them. I just hate to think these people are suffering like this. I don't know. Okay, I'm done ranting lol.
Hello miss, and welcome here.

tzolld

Established
So is only KJ and MR allowed to get manly while the rest of them starve?
Who knows, who knows.. !
With MR I definitely think he is not the type psychologically to develop something like an eating disorder, I can't see him struggling with something like that. He's wayyy too proud and sure of himself xD I can't see him engaging in self harming behavior like that. Almost all the others give a much more damaged impression mentally and seem to be more prone to these kind of identity and self control related struggles.

KEFZ

Established
Hi. I have been reading this forum and the website for a while now. All this stuff is crazy and interesting. Has anyone tried using gematria because that can be huge proof of all this happening? I have no hard feelings towards the idols because I don't know them, just speculations. I wonder what goes on behind the scenes? And these stans? No words. I sometimes do deny that any of this is even happening because I wonder to myself, 'how can this be real'? But there are way to many 'coincidences. All I can say is I hope we can find the truth, because that is what we deserve. And you know something that is hilarious? I
Don't do it. You deserve so much more out of life. like happiness, self determination and food!

As with all international media lol. This is a very big reason why racism against Indians is normalised on the internet and in the west.

It was blocked by a newly released movie which was a biopic on a female politician. Also squid game is not really a unique concept in India, Bollywood films have been released with a similar premise long before squid game but they didn't do well. But of course, now that it's the foreigners doing it, Indians are falling over themselves to praise that shit lol
Do better India, and don't simp over Oppar. There's a lot of good movies in Bollywood. The country has over a billion people. There's no reason to fall over themselves about Squid Game. Indians stand in for Brown and Black people in international movies. It allows Western and Eastern media to be racist in ways they can't with Latino and Black actors.

tzolld

Established
oh wow, I just rewatched some Ellen with Btß interviews and discovered what is probably meant to be a variation of the ped# spriral symbol on the mugs. Well that is not surprising considering that she (ellen) is in the Epstein Flight log list. I think she is super evil.
Also I think this is mentioned at some point much earlier in the thread, but for a while early in their career, in some suuuper creepy and sadistic punishment videos, disguised as fun "games" (which I only recently discovered and was actually genuinely shocked), Jm wears earrings with a variation of that signature spiral pattern, at that time he was a minor too. Actually at some point I wanted to make a post about these videos too becauz I saw other creepy details in them, that was not yet mentioned I think. But to be honest it also is genuinely hard for me to look at these videos....

Attachments