BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Nobody works harder than jk stans to try and cover and clean up their fave's messes.
I never mentioned this before but when I was a fan I was a part of a jk group chat that had several big stan accounts and his U.S. fanbase..anyway they kicked me out after a week because I wasn't working hard enough for jk lol. I did nothing ahaha but those biatches were crazy...they streamed his stuff 24/7, they donated money in a pool for his future solos, hosted events, cleaned his searches, trended him all over the internet. It was madness. This was probably why it took so long for his scandal to blow up..they move in silence to shut anything bad about him down. Smdh

cadiz

Star
I dont think vee's mother is deceased

He has talked to her on their run shows before and clearly says mom

I also think his siblings are close in age to him probably from 19-23 years of age cuz the few times he has mentioned them it seems that they are close in age

Their song with coldpy debuted at number seven I believe on the Australian charts so I'm waiting to see if all their pandering worked for the uk in getting their first number one there
their song with coldplay got the #3 spot on the UK charts, even with all the remixes

the UK charts are harder to manipulate than the US charts
in the US if you mass buy the song you can easily get the number 1

taepeach

Veteran
i think its because i dont have a lot of knowledge of the whole "back-advertising" or how serious it is so im like, 'the fans should be relieved that at least this isnt something as grand/big as other scandals', but now i really want to see if anything is revealed about him connected to burning sun or connected to people from burning sun

also look at what people are saying, only bt$ is human but if another idol did the exact thing he's done, armys would call them problematic and insult them. armys think that people are trying to control what he wears:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Well someone let him advertise on b*s social media and vlives. I've been saying this on the thread that bh has to have been aware of what he was doing. He basically used bh's platform to promote since bh owns everything including his name. He doesn't have a platform without bh. Hell he doesn't even have his own Instagram account like other idols do.

And he's a loose cannon at the moment and bh can't seem to control him anymore. I know a lot of fans don't get it but him going off and getting that eyebrow piercing said a lot. He's not a rapper...he's a maknae singer that was once cute. He now has a hard image no matter what make up or clothes bh gives him. He obviously came in to work one day with that piercing same as the tattoos. This shows his defiant nature. They were supposed to speak at UN, had a lot of family friendly advertisements to shoot and they had no choice but to do it with someone that looks like a biker more than an idol these days.
View attachment 63383
So with all that they probably had to show him they still have the power to ruin him.
Kind of like how a parent says I brought you onto this world and I take you out of it

Their song with c0ldply debuted at #3 today so all their pandering did not work

Also the armi are trending protect jk on twitter and if it keeps up then western media will pick up on it hopefully

J!mn and vee look more like the maknae than jkayy,he always has looked a bit older than them tho even before prison tattoos and outdated 1995 eyebrow piercing

Laura755y

Star
Kind of like how a parent says I brought you onto this world and I take you out of it

Their song with c0ldply debuted at #3 today so all their pandering did not work

Also the armi are trending protect jk on twitter and if it keeps up then western media will pick up on it hopefully

J!mn and vee look more like the maknae than jkayy,he always has looked a bit older than them tho even before prison tattoos and outdated 1995 eyebrow piercing
The "outdated 1995 eyebrow piercing" got me laughting hard, he really fucked it up this time, and his fans arent helping at all its getting worse by them trending "protect jk" .
once u type jung on twitter the first thing that shows is his new scandal, i bet he's cursing at them in every possible language . this is getting funnier tbh,

Pepsi

Veteran
i think its because i dont have a lot of knowledge of the whole "back-advertising" or how serious it is so im like, 'the fans should be relieved that at least this isnt something as grand/big as other scandals', but now i really want to see if anything is revealed about him connected to burning sun or connected to people from burning sun

also look at what people are saying, only bt$ is human but if another idol did the exact thing he's done, armys would call them problematic and insult them. armys think that people are trying to control what he wears:rolleyes:

wtf is army boost day? and the audacity to celebrate it on a day when the armed forces are commemorated lol

Oh wow, japan fair trade sued jeon ?! Well deserved.
Now, i wonder what will they do to protect him, is hybe gonna sue japan as well for dirtying his already dirty image ?!
Dear jeon is in some serious trouble. Its like watching a comedy show.
Im waiting for more messiness. This is the country Jm wore a Hiroshima shirt for and stans claimed he didn't know any better. SK keeps asking for an apology for the comfort women of WW2, despite the face they've given several and money. The misogynistic society took the money and used it for infrastructure to rebuild SK. The country of Japan wanted to give the money to each woman.

Japan hates B*S, I think, barring their fans. Probably started when Jimin wore that shirt celebrating the atomic bombings 2-3 years back.
They have an ugly history and SK isn't helping. They don't drag China the same way, and they also colonized SK. After finding out that Japan has apologized for the comfort women many times, I think they do it because Japan keeps apologizing.

Pepsi

Veteran
Im waiting for more messiness. This is the country Jm wore a Hiroshima shirt for and stans claimed he didn't know any better. SK keeps asking for an apology for the comfort women of WW2, despite the face they've given several and money. The misogynistic society took the money and used it for infrastructure to rebuild SK. The country of Japan wanted to give the money to each woman.
Wait fr?! Bc SK is still using these poor women for soft power and to project a victim image

Laura755y

Star
Damn, now japan is taking the lead, how can someone wear a hiroshima shirt and not know any better, everyone knows about what happened there and the number of victims. That is disgusting.
Yeah, Sk treat women like shit and gives a flying fuck bout em, even the r*pe topic their isnt taking seriously.
Its getting more messier is what i saw today jeon's scandal is the talk of the day.

Wait fr?! Bc SK is still using these poor women for soft power and to project a victim image
The person who wrote the blog below spent years in SK. They have no love nor tolerance for their bs. It's pretty extensive and debunks a lot of stuff. However, the language is very rude.

Pepsi

Veteran
They have an ugly history and SK isn't helping. They don't drag China the same way, and they also colonized SK. After finding out that Japan has apologized for the comfort women many times, I think they do it because Japan keeps apologizing.
From a wikipedia about the number of times Japan has apologised for its war crimes.
  • Some in the Japanese government have expressed exasperation at what level of apology is enough. During an impending visit in 1990 to Japan by South Korean president Roh Tae Woo Japanese cabinet secretary Ozawa Ichiro reportedly said, "it is because we have reflected on the past that we cooperate with [South] Korea economically. Is it really necessary to grovel on our hands and knees and prostrate ourselves any more than we already have?"
  • In 2013, some of the right-wing population of Japan accused South Korea of hypocrisy, because Japan had apologized and provided compensation for the sexual slavery it perpetrated during World War II yet South Korea has failed to address the Lai Đại Hàn, sexual slavery South Korea perpetrated during the Vietnam War.
  • In October 2006, Prime Minister Shinzō Abe's apology was followed on the same day by a group of 80 Japanese lawmakers' visit to the Yasukuni Shrine which enshrines more than 1,000 convicted war criminals. Two years after the apology, Shinzo Abe also denied that the Imperial Japanese military had forced comfort women into sexual slavery during World War II. In addition, Prime Minister Abe claimed that the Class A war criminals "are not war criminals under the laws of Japan". (Tbh, Yasukuni does not only house war criminals. It is also a shrine for everyone who died in WW2, irrespective of nationality.)
You can actually tell how much SK cares for these comfort women and women in general when you realise that you will get a longer prison sentence for smoking weed than actually raping someone. Seungri literally got off scot-free. 3 years is nothing compared to the trauma of a lifetime that he's caused his victims.

taepeach

Veteran
do you guys know about this?

hwang hana is an actress that was arrested for drug charges, and she was known for having "bamboo shoots" or taking pictures in burning sun:

"We all know that Hwang Hana and Park Yoochun were dating. To be
precise , they dated and went right before marriage, and then broke up.
On April 4, 2019, Hwang Hana was arrested on drug charges.
Here, Hwang Hana claimed that a celebrity recommended drugs, and Hwang Hana was famous for her club 'Burning Sun' bamboo shoots ."

and her ex boyfriend park yoo chun bleached his hair and went to the police to prevent a positive test, but he confessed later to doing drugs. but since august of 2020, she's been showing shes a fan of k00k and people accused her of having an affair with him."

download - 2021-10-01T135845.084.jpg

then on december 28, 2020 she was arrested again. but
"However? On December 28, after Hwang Ha-
na was arrested, a certain sasaeng leaked a photo of Jeon Jeong-guk's blonde
hair on January 8 ."
download - 2021-10-01T134439.156.jpg

"Hwang Ha-na arrested on December 28 On January 8, Jungkook bleached blonde Hwang Ha-na is also famous for repeating bleaching and dyeing to avoid drug-positive tests. Well, it can be seen as a rule of thumb to bleach hair for drug users."
she was also seen dying her hair.

basically saying that k00k may have dyed his hair blond as to prevent getting positive on drug tests just like them. i remember people saying here that k00k has done/has involved in drugs.. and that k00k's tattoo is similar to burning sun's representative (i think they dont know it means they are part of IT)
download - 2021-10-01T134729.716.jpgdownload - 2021-10-01T134741.096.jpg

i tried explaining it as best as i can based on the automatic google translate. there were also several screenshots of articles they posted but i hope someone here can translate them

Last edited:
Damn, now japan is taking the lead, how can someone wear a hiroshima shirt and not know any better, everyone knows about what happened there and the number of victims. That is disgusting.
Yeah, Sk treat women like shit and gives a flying fuck bout em, even the r*pe topic their isnt taking seriously.
Its getting more messier is what i saw today jeon's scandal is the talk of the day.
They were waiting for this. Japan probably can't stand the group. I won't be surprised if China joins too. They're cracking down on effeminate men and entertainment. Armys are making it worse. Trying to defend Oppa but it's bringing attention. They're the downfall of btees. Once it hits, their supposed friends will cackle about them on late night tv, just like J@mes C0rden did.

Pepsi

Veteran
do you guys know about this?

hwang hana is an actress that was arrested for drug charges, and she was known for having "bamboo shoots" or taking pictures in burning sun:

"We all know that Hwang Hana and Park Yoochun were dating. To be
precise , they dated and went right before marriage, and then broke up.
On April 4, 2019, Hwang Hana was arrested on drug charges.
Here, Hwang Hana claimed that a celebrity recommended drugs, and Hwang Hana was famous for her club 'Burning Sun' bamboo shoots ."

and her ex boyfriend park yoo chun bleached his hair and went to the police to prevent a positive test, but he confessed later to doing drugs. but since august of 2020, she's been showing shes a fan of k00k and people accused her of having an affair with him."

View attachment 63402

then on december 28, 2020 she was arrested again. but
"However? On December 28, after Hwang Ha-
na was arrested, a certain sasaeng leaked a photo of Jeon Jeong-guk's blonde
hair on January 8 ."
View attachment 63395

"Hwang Ha-na arrested on December 28 On January 8, Jungkook bleached blonde Hwang Ha-na is also famous for repeating bleaching and dyeing to avoid drug-positive tests. Well, it can be seen as a rule of thumb to bleach hair for drug users."
she was also seen dying her hair.

basically saying that k00k may have dyed his hair blond as to prevent getting positive on drug tests just like them. and that k00k's tattoo is similar to burning sun's representative (i think they dont know it means they are part of IT)
View attachment 63397View attachment 63399

i tried explaining it as best as i can based on the automatic google translate. there were also several screenshots of articles they posted but i hope someone here can translate them
Bleaching does affect drug detection as seen in this article. https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2020/an/d0an01265c#:~:text=However, hair samples can be,significantly affects incorporated drug concentrations.

"However, hair samples can be manipulated by cosmetic treatments, altering drug concentrations which eventually leads to false negative hair test results. In particular oxidative bleaching of hair samples under alkaline conditions significantly affects incorporated drug concentrations."

From a wikipedia about the number of times Japan has apologised for its war crimes.
  • Some in the Japanese government have expressed exasperation at what level of apology is enough. During an impending visit in 1990 to Japan by South Korean president Roh Tae Woo Japanese cabinet secretary Ozawa Ichiro reportedly said, "it is because we have reflected on the past that we cooperate with [South] Korea economically. Is it really necessary to grovel on our hands and knees and prostrate ourselves any more than we already have?"
  • In 2013, some of the right-wing population of Japan accused South Korea of hypocrisy, because Japan had apologized and provided compensation for the sexual slavery it perpetrated during World War II yet South Korea has failed to address the Lai Đại Hàn, sexual slavery South Korea perpetrated during the Vietnam War.
  • In October 2006, Prime Minister Shinzō Abe's apology was followed on the same day by a group of 80 Japanese lawmakers' visit to the Yasukuni Shrine which enshrines more than 1,000 convicted war criminals. Two years after the apology, Shinzo Abe also denied that the Imperial Japanese military had forced comfort women into sexual slavery during World War II. In addition, Prime Minister Abe claimed that the Class A war criminals "are not war criminals under the laws of Japan". (Tbh, Yasukuni does not only house war criminals. It is also a shrine for everyone who died in WW2, irrespective of nationality.)
You can actually tell how much SK cares for these comfort women and women in general when you realise that you will get a longer prison sentence for smoking weed than actually raping someone. Seungri literally got off scot-free. 3 years is nothing compared to the trauma of a lifetime that he's caused his victims.
Here's more information.

They got money in the 60s and agreed not to ask for more. It went to infrastructure and they refused to directly compensate the women.