BTS discussion thread

OMG THEY WATCH THIS THREAD WTFFFF. we were LITERALLY just talking about this
Yeah they are, and responding in their own way. Trying to debunk everything we say. That member is very sensitive and responds to any comments people make about him. Antis stay on his lives making fun of his weight and looks. If he hurts himself or worse, it's because they pushed him to it. They didn't learn from Jonghyun.

swayy000

Star
okay i just realized something. T ex t promote p3doph1lia heavily. And in that show, the little toy robot girl or whatever that thing is and the main characters daugther wear yellow and orange.
squid2.JPG
squid1.JPG
So color coding to put it short. and JD kpop talked about in one of her videos that the colors red, yellow, and orange represent the sexual organs... you see where im going with this? on top of that shows about a "childrens game turned deadly"

He was joking around in that first clip and armies blew it up as if he was Moses parting the red sea.

I have noticed this year that jk was suddenly quite active on social media. Every month he would post a selfie or go live. This being after he wasn't active for over a year. Now I think he had a social media ban from bh for the end of 2019-2020...I think it was a way to get the fandom to forget his scandals and start to miss him. It worked. Armpits still think to this day it was his choice to not go online due to bullying lol...bh also made him chop off his hair around this time. I'm seeing a pattern where he grows back his hair (he said himself he likes it long) then he messes up behind the scenes and they make him cut his hair in that darn coconut again. Anyway, like I was saying when he was so active this yr. I knew something was up...I've mentioned before on here that everytime an idol is active online it's to sell something. Looking at jk's schedule you can see he only went online to promote that tea and clothing line. He went live back to back at one point within 2 weeks to talk about the tea brand and helping small clothing brands.

This was jk's daily to do list he wrote out...I see no manipulating and lying to fans to get them to buy from shady business ventures, but I guess that gets lumped into work lmao.
View attachment 63269
He could fart and they would make it number one. Lol at the dinner part. Why does he need this kind of schedule? It reminds me of the routines for ADHD or autistic people. He probably struggles with executive decisions and staying with things.

swayy000

Star
Yeah they are, and responding in their own way. Trying to debunk everything we say. That member is very sensitive and responds to any comments people make about him. Antis stay on his lives making fun of his weight and looks. If he hurts himself or worse, it's because they pushed him to it. They didn't learn from Jonghyun.
given to what happened during that live of bt5 and the staff, those comments to him might even be from bigshit themselves posing as anti fans, so who knows....

okay i just realized something. T ex t promote p3doph1lia heavily. And in that show, the little toy robot girl or whatever that thing is and the main characters daugther wear yellow and orange.
View attachment 63274
View attachment 63273
So color coding to put it short. and JD kpop talked about in one of her videos that the colors red, yellow, and orange represent the sexual organs... you see where im going with this? on top of that shows about a "childrens game turned deadly"
Even fans are tired of the pedo symbols. The shorts, coconut hair and childish play is pedo bait.

given to what happened during that live of bt5 and the staff, those comments to him might even be from bigshit themselves posing as anti fans, so who knows....
That's really sick if true. He's very fragile and has visibly declined mentally and physically. His leader fatshamed him and told fans that Yj was managing himself, when he was starving. It's sad to see someone go from vibrant, full of life and talent, to underweight and depressed. The leader is proana and has started targeting the maknae.

jjapchtae

Rookie
I started watching it today. There's a disgusting scene
where the main character uses blood to make a thumbprint. The people who beat him taste his blood.
I like Korean horror but that's disgusting.
NO BUH THAT MADE ME LAUGH IM SORRY ; he was so scared of em people that he even lost the money when he bumped into that girl while he was running away

Berrywon88

Star
How can fans not see how cruel the members are to each other. How outside of work they don't seem to know what is going on with each other, meaning they're not really friends. And Jm is a main target of their cruelty over the years, maybe because he's more sensitive idk.
IcXIIYj08G0EXbEs.jpgmain-qimg-99fa325e37f6258dbb136f4cf433307e.jpeg.jpg

Pepsi

Veteran
How can fans not see how cruel the members are to each other. How outside of work they don't seem to know what is going on with each other, meaning they're not really friends. And Jm is a main target of their cruelty over the years, maybe because he's more sensitive idk.
View attachment 63279View attachment 63280
He comes across nastier when you remember he is saying this to a member who struggles with ED and is extremely conscious about his weight

Berrywon88

Star
I've mentioned before on here that everytime an idol is active online it's to sell something.
Welp...T*e hasn't posted at all this year and when he does it's with a bottle of wine. Brand sticker facing the camera of course.
And would you look at that. This $2,350 bottle of wine is now sold out.

Edit: it's apparently been over two years since he posted a selfie on twttr...the last one being in 2019

Last edited:
NO BUH THAT MADE ME LAUGH IM SORRY ; he was so scared of em people that he even lost the money when he bumped into that girl while he was running away
He ran like zombies were after him. I'm in the second episode and this show is wild. Tae was edited into the Squid Games by fans. Why are they so obsessed with this show? It's good but it's being pushed to the masses.

swayy000

Star
saw this in the other thread... sm staff?

Laura755y

Star
Welp...T*e hasn't posted at all this year and when he does it's with a bottle of wine. Brand sticker facing the camera of course.
And would you look at that. This $2,350 bottle of wine is now sold out.

Edit: it's apparently been over two years since he posted a selfie on twttr...the last one being in 2019
Oooh V! Smooth move, but you got caught on 4K : "i dont know why i habe this on my gallery"
Well you have it, so you can promote it, and take couple dollars, out of it.

Laura755y

Star
saw this in the other thread... sm staff?
I dnt know, but what he/she said is so accurate. This shit is creepy