BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
Jimin has always been crazy popular though hasn't he? When they were blowing up in the US he was always the one going viral af. And in Korea he's got the best rep cos V is a dick and Kookie probably lost a lot of fans domestically with his scandals. But Jimins always been suuper popular and his songs are more successful domestically too. I feel like he's the dark horse that will be bigger than the others when they all go solo. He seems like the type to observe and listen and then use it to his advantage. Jk does the same but doesn't have all the smarts to pull it off/ needs to lay off the alcohol and hookups lol.

Laura755y

Star
Should of shown this clip behind them while b*s were giving their UN speech..
About 95% of the racist and misogynist things they did was rm, but it all gets covered up now with his bicycle riding and love of smol things persona. Smdh
I kept scrolling lower in the comments session and i indeed lost some braincells , not some armys, playing the lawyer role, like their life depends on it, ma god -_- .

Berries

Rookie
Yeah you're 100% right, theres a purpose as to why their is 7 of them,
In 1129, their was the catholic military order also known as the knights templar or the order's of solomon's templar, they were humble, polite and helped people,and were sooo rich they were able to make some.sort of an army, they build a church , but inside that church they used to practice whichtcraft and other disgusting shit, after years they got caught, some of them run away to scotland.
The interesting.part is that the knights templar started at first with 7 members, and also they were the one who created the free masonary, and started building lodges for their secret reunion, and gothic churches, were they used to decorate them with spells, phrases that praise satan, and their only god, those churches were used as portals to the underground where they could practice whichcraft, freely. Thats why, they have geomatry as a very valuable word, and that why they called themselves the free masons.
Now i believe that bts are portraying those 7 members named knights templar. Also the number 7 is a very important number in a lot of religions . Something related to energies as well.
They portray also the 7 deadly sins, if you look close at eachone of them ull realise it.
Freemasonry and witchcraft was around long before the Knights Templar although it wasn't called that. That was the way of life back then, thousands of years before Christianity. That's how those big structures and pyramids all over the Earth were built and still stand to this day. They knew the secrets of the Universe, how to harness and use electro-magnetic Energy. They know some of the secrets now but not all because they can't replicate those buildings and they still don't know how they built them, they'll say Aliens did it. lol

Berrywon88

Star
Jimin has always been crazy popular though hasn't he? When they were blowing up in the US he was always the one going viral af. And in Korea he's got the best rep cos V is a dick and Kookie probably lost a lot of fans domestically with his scandals. But Jimins always been suuper popular and his songs are more successful domestically too. I feel like he's the dark horse that will be bigger than the others when they all go solo. He seems like the type to observe and listen and then use it to his advantage. Jk does the same but doesn't have all the smarts to pull it off/ needs to lay off the alcohol and hookups lol.
I think jm fans are somehow cheating with that idol brand ranking. He's won it consecutively for yrs. Something's up. As far as being popular in the states it has always been jk first, t*e 2nd, jm 3rd. He's popular but not nearly as much as the other two. I saw that jk was the most tweeted in the states during their come back out of any other country. Not surprised, he trends everyday in the U.S.
IMG_20210927_162704.png
As far as jk not having the smarts, again I have to disagree. Impulsive and reckless, sure, but not dumb. T*e isn't stupid either. I don't know where people get that from. And sorry but jm will have to do something about his voice before he can have the most popular solo lol. His vocals sound like a cat in heat at this point. Jn sounds better than him.

Laura755y

Star
Freemasonry and witchcraft was around long before the Knights Templar although it wasn't called that. That was the way of life back then, thousands of years before Christianity. That's how those big structures and pyramids all over the Earth were built and still stand to this day. They knew the secrets of the Universe, how to harness and use electro-magnetic Energy. They know some of the secrets now but not all because they can't replicate those buildings and they still don't know how they built them, they'll say Aliens did it. lol
The whichcraft was around long before the knights templar but the freemasons werent, they were others but didnt work in such big group that last til these days.
Yes, they dont know how to replicate those buildings, because they do not know how they were build, thats why they build many many churches, and decorated them with hiding symboles and spells.
I dont know about the aliens, i never heard someone say that it was aliens doing tbh.
Although the whichcraft and "evil" were long before, but the knights templar were the turning point and the start of the new era, thats why alot of games, animes, ... are portraying them. Imo bts are doing the same.

queen82

Star
They will never truly pop off in the west,without army right behind them when they say so,cuz western artists dont cater to kids and they sing songs about sex,love,heartbreak and not just smooth like butter

Western stars date and get married and have kids and not pretend like their fans are their soulmates
B+s never sing about women or men,as if they arent the some of the biggest thots around

B+s is nothing without army ,that's why they constantly kiss armys ass

What other pop star puts their fandom name in their song? It's really pathetic that they know they cant sell records or reach number one on the charts without treating army like a their universe-army also thinks that song is about them!

37 remixed to one damn song is also desperate as hell and they know the fans will eat it up

I bet sometimes they sit back and laugh at how gullible their fans are
the last line , they have a song that mock their fans, off course they do

queen82

Star
I think jm fans are somehow cheating with that idol brand ranking. He's won it consecutively for yrs. Something's up. As far as being popular in the states it has always been jk first, t*e 2nd, jm 3rd. He's popular but not nearly as much as the other two. I saw that jk was the most tweeted in the states during their come back out of any other country. Not surprised, he trends everyday in the U.S.
View attachment 63174
As far as jk not having the smarts, again I have to disagree. Impulsive and reckless, sure, but not dumb. T*e isn't stupid either. I don't know where people get that from. And sorry but jm will have to do something about his voice before he can have the most popular solo lol. His vocals sound like a cat in heat at this point. Jn sounds better than him.
all of them , are all but not dumb

Btees chasing American clout again. What's in Los Angeles? They go there more than NYC. The butthurt is going to rain on Twitter.

Screenshot_20210927-190904-397.png

Parents are selling their kids into kpop.

Screenshot_20210927-190636-456.png

Two of the t×t members have parents that were actors. One of those parents was a child actor. Another member was a child actor. If we dug deeper into btees history, how many of them come from similar backgrounds. I don't mean their manufactured history but their real history. These kids are born into this industry, similar to the Western music business.

Laura755y

Star
Ye
Lol no one in the west even really likes their songs. I never hear them playing in stores (like Ed Sheeran for example). The only time I hear their stuff is if there is a Samsung commercial on TV haha. They keep performing at the UN so young people (who are easily manipulated) have a positive view of the UN (the UN is not that great, they mostly talk about issues rather than fixing things and are bought out by certain countries)
Agree, the UN was never good, but now it became a big ass joke. But their fans still eat their crap sadely.

GuestX

Rookie
It makes me sad that people don't even know that these filters are used and then all these young girls think that having "perfect" skin or faces is attainable. It's all such a ridiculous facade. If you are dancing that much you are going to sweat and get acne/rough skin. Same with idols saying they don't diet. If you are dancing that much you are going to gain muscle.
I was shocked when I saw this technology in action, their cameras come with a special filter, they erase all the imperfections and lighten the skin. Yes they sweat so much and wear so much makeup no skin can endure that
Speaking of drinking, this is alcohol bloat to the max. View attachment 63172
Yes he's extremely bloated. TW was calling him prince Eric when he posted that looks nothing like reality. They were filmed with american cameras in that interview so the others didn't look too well either, h0pe and jk looked sweaty and greasy and their skin looked darker even with their heavy makeup. But JM looked bloated in their most recent performance too, not even their own cameras could save him.
Btees chasing American clout again. What's in Los Angeles? They go there more than NYC. The butthurt is going to rain on Twitter.

View attachment 63184
Hopefully k-army gets so jealous they release some of the dirt they have on them.

They posted about jk's clothing brand.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/btss-jungkook-resigns-from-the-in-house-director-position-at-his-brothers-company-six6uys-after-controversy-over-backdoor-advertisement

Laura755y

Star

View attachment 63184

Parents are selling their kids into kpop.

View attachment 63185

Two of the t×t members have parents that were actors. One of those parents was a child actor. Another member was a child actor. If we dug deeper into btees history, how many of them come from similar backgrounds. I don't mean their manufactured history but their real history. These kids are born into this industry, similar to the Western music business.
I agree, i dont think the members, came from poor backgrounds, they were born into this, most of their stories, are weird asf, like v saying he didnt want to audition, like seriously -_- o_O , even his family background is unknown, a biig ass mistery, jeon is the same, same goes for jin, but at least we know that he comes from a rich family...

Wait, thats mean their first face to face with armys gonna be in LA? Not their hometown? Oh, Wow... k-fans gonna me mad to the mf .