BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
I agree wholeheartedly with the effeminate agenda which is what made me look further because my niece is so into jikook. So in order to see what she's paying attn to on the internet I got into BTS with her to see what's going on. It didn't take long for me to know it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be and something else was amiss. And long story short, here I am.
the ships they push (jik00k and taek00k) are a huge part of their popularity

I am convinced that 90% of their fans are actually shippers, they watch bt-s content just to see the interactions between their ship and how in love they are
I don't think those fans care about the music at all

That's why JK being in a public relationship would be the biggest tragedy for BH.
that would destroy the jik00k or taek00k fantasy. .and those ships keep the group going. for the most part

Berrywon88

Star
this song was released about two days ago and they are already doing other versions, so fans can buy them all and keep faking the numbers

for how long will they use the same tactic? they always do so many remixes of the same song, their results are never organic
The opposite of organic. They already started their crowd funding to try and get b*s their first UK number 1. :rolleyes:

I still don't get the shipping thing, why are we talking about it here, we all know its a fan service, (even the girl×boy ship is a fan service made by the idole themselves or the agencies to.create a whole fake picture, for many reasons), and if its real its not something that concern us in anyway, we can only adress it as marketing tool to fool their fans more, and we must discuss the real things.
We're here to discuss their involvement with the elites, their dark side businesses, the agendas that they're pushing and also the bad effect that they have on people .
We do not care who they're dating at all.
I loathe sasaeng info about their dating lives. Idgaf because that's not my business. Their sexuality is a little titillating because I'm an American. We're trashy like that lol. I'd rather have info on their shady behavior, behind the scenes stuff they want to hide and scandals. I've only seen one kpop group have a couple. That's common in the West, but not sure about SK.

They switch up their personas all the time and I think armys don't notice because their fans quietly lose interest in the group after a yr and new ones replace them.

Jk does have prison tattoos haha especially those knuckle ones. Surprised he didn't get the classic spiderweb neck one or the tear drops on the cheek.
View attachment 63139
View attachment 63140
View attachment 63141View attachment 63143
I see no difference. Jaykay would fit right in with inmates.

Now Jayhop looks like the creep I believe he is. And his face is pulled and stretched beyond repair and those extreme cheek implants blegh..View attachment 63138
You're dragging them for filth.

At this rate, they pushed the pedo and effeminate agendas, also i realised that alot of their fans, are taking the parasocial relationship to another extent, which make alot of the girls and some boys stop searching for real relations, and its unhealthy at all, also the low self-esteem thing, alot of the fans think they're not good enough to be with their idols, or straight uo start comparing themselves and their lifestyles to them , which is so wrong.
Soo many Armys and Moas do this. If I see one more young woman compare her normal body to a grown ass man, I'll scream. They put themselves down and elevate the groups they love. It's disgusting how many are Christians, Muslims or Jews. We're not supposed to do that. Everyone on this earth is imperfect. I see comments about how tiny a man's waist is, how he's more feminine than themselves and how they're a potato. I've never seen this before. Artists like Beyonce, Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift, encouraged their fans to do better. If anything, their stans love themselves a lot.

That situation for me was the closest we got about his real self, interests and the type of people he really likes. No bangtanb0mb, documentary, in the s00p, b0yages will show us their true selves. The tattoo girl wasn't what people expected of him, what he said was his ideal type, a cute idol like IU in reality he'd go for someone who is considered extremely fug and controversial by Korean standards.

JK looked ugly, like a fish without the makeup and special cameras. Where is the boy who collects make-up and lady fragrances according to his team mates? Nowhere to be found without Bigh1t around. It's all a fantasy.

It'd seem that B1gH1T punished him with no stylists during the airport pictures and b0n b0yage.

I do believe they hook up with girls and make them travel with them as staff, "stylist or make-up noonas". Like it was mentioned before in some videos they literally go all over the boys to fix makeup or hair and they do literally nothing. There are so many of them it's easy to hide a lover. The armpits always eat up that excuse that they're all married and wouldn't fkc the boys. Delusional.

I feel like the ships are are all marketing and for self insert fantasies and J1k00k is the most popular in Korea and Japan, so that's why no matter how much international Ta3k00k cries and cries they'll keep feeding that one ship the most, though they still do fanservice with all ships. This is from one of their very first videos, bang P*D* planned it all since the beginning

When you guys mentioned L1zz0 I thought you were talking about her mentioning them on TW but she wore a Vm1n t-shirt for her cover.

If they don't give her the whole group for the collab and only r@p monst3er and jh0 she really did it all for a photo op
He has the most intensive staff. They have to be his therapist, stylist, hair dresser and support. He has a lot of staff on his side. Could be the source of some anti posts.

The whorehouse thing cracked me uP lmao, bet jeon is going to every possible shaman on earth, to make people so hypnotized by him,. Ireally wonder how the fuck people think he's innocent and a baby, he is a grown ass man in his 20's, he doesnt need protection, and is quiet a good actor, he basically can cry out of nowhere, to fool people and make them believe that its because he miss his fans.
And i'm like, wait a god damn minute, we miss people we hook up with, so how on earth is he supposed to miss them if he dont know them. But noone will ever give a damn fuck and keep on believing that he's the sensual, little boy.
Sensual, my ass
That description sounds like something a pedo would love. The company made this image of him. They cater to pedos and the elite. It's sick how people think he should be sexy and uWu a baby. Those aren't compatible.

Kimiko

Veteran
Why do they keep performing at the UN and then with the same tired ass english songs butter and permission to dance,as if those are the only songs in their discography

Why not perform one of their good korean songs such as spring day or something upbeat like mic drop? Cuz they are pandering to the west and still doing what they think will appease the grammy board and get them that trophy

Other artists are there performing old and new songs like lizz0 and c0ldply and jennie from the block so why can't they do the same

They really are fake af,now they are trying to be just a pop/alternative act

I bet so many people have no idea that these guys started off as a hip hop group and actually has 3 rappers in the group but now the rappers call themselves singers all the time

$uga better shut up with that I'm a king I'm a boss bs...he is now a bubblegum pop boy,to be almost 30 and singing kiddie songs that could played at a kindergarten graduation

e-Enoch

Superstar
This! I say if someone wants to pray don't pray for that group but for the lost young people that are influenced by them and that spend every last dime on them. Pray that they see b*s for what they really are and are able to break their unhealthy one sided relationship with them for good.
They are beyond redemption, sorry to break it to you. They're so famous that they're associating themselves with the damn world leaders. Ain't no hope for them. Also, some people are just born evil and have that role to play so I'm starting to think that's the case with high ranking celebrities.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on that post I made regarding JK... I absolutely respect your opinions.

But prayer is a very personal matter. I should like to share some context why I'm praying for the group, especially JK, and their fandom... Indeed, I'm praying for their fans as well.

To begin with, I have never been a fan nor had any interest in BTS despite their popularity. I'm not into their kind of music at all or for KPop, in general. The closest that they got into my sphere of interest is through my research in Asian Studies...Surely, I heard a lot about them but that was just about it.

But one day, while meditating upon the grace of God, my heart was suddenly, mysteriously filled with compassion for them...I don't usually pray for people I don't personally know... But there was an unexplainable ache in my heart for this group of young men, compelling me to plead with God on their behalf... I knew it was the Holy Spirit leading me for I've grown familiar with God's promptings... I actually tried to ignore these because I thought why should I spend time praying for pop stars? But God, to my thoughts and spirit have whispered, "Why not?" And so I said "how should I pray for them? I neither know them nor have any interest in them.." But God surely had me started working...what followed was an intensive research on BTS and their biggest fandom...and to cut the long story short, I've even decided to join this very interesting forum...

I consider it a privilege and pleasure to be here and take part in the dynamic discussions going on... I've been learning a lot from everybody and the differing opinions make the exchanges even more significant...

Pepsi

Veteran
Their phasing him out. Maybe he's the one that will be sacrificed and it's symbolic of what's to come. Along with jn he received zilch lines on that c0ldpl@y collab. Aside from shipping, which he initiates, he gets no attention. He only has one solo song if I'm not mistaken, Promise. His voice is cracked beyond repair and he suffers from injuries and gets sick a lot. He's broken down from yrs of overwork at only 25. I always thought it was jn that would kick the bucket, but I may have been wrong. Clearly they are delving deeper into the elite circle (UN guests with their president, diplomatic passport etc) so what will they barter in return?
I think with J*m*n they also have the perfect premise considering he has the most haters out of the 7, has been known to be fragile mental health wise. I am picking up on these patterns based on how the s*lli-jh-h/ra case was treated. All three with vocal haters and mental health issues to make it seem perfectly reasonable and not sus

Pepsi

Veteran
$uga better shut up with that I'm a king I'm a boss bs...he is now a bubblegum pop boy,to be almost 30 and singing kiddie songs that could played at a kindergarten graduation
The fact that he used the Jim Jones sample in a song that had nothing to do with it is, to me, sinister. He listed all his achievements in that song, does including that sample mean what people have been speculating all along? That b/s wanted to make their fan base a cult and that they have succeeded and are proud of it? It's so weird and disturbing. This was NOT A GOOF UP.

Also, speaking of sinister, when I first found this thread I was understandably freaked out... I could not sleep for two days and when I could sleep I had nightmares. I started getting creeps when I listened to specifically one song of theirs after I read all this stuff here, which was Hold Me Tight, especially the piano solo in the beginning. I used to like that song, but not anymore. I have not listened to it ever since. I have never felt that way with any of their other songs, not even bs&t. This might sound like a reach or I might seem like I'm lying but it is what it is for me.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Why do they keep performing at the UN and then with the same tired ass english songs butter and permission to dance,as if those are the only songs in their discography

Why not perform one of their good korean songs such as spring day or something upbeat like mic drop? Cuz they are pandering to the west and still doing what they think will appease the grammy board and get them that trophy

Other artists are there performing old and new songs like lizz0 and c0ldply and jennie from the block so why can't they do the same

They really are fake af,now they are trying to be just a pop/alternative act

I bet so many people have no idea that these guys started off as a hip hop group and actually has 3 rappers in the group but now the rappers call themselves singers all the time

i work in a kindergarden , and i imagine BTS singing those songs in front of little kids ahahah

Laura755y

Star
The fact that he used the Jim Jones sample in a song that had nothing to do with it is, to me, sinister. He listed all his achievements in that song, does including that sample mean what people have been speculating all along? That b/s wanted to make their fan base a cult and that they have succeeded and are proud of it? It's so weird and disturbing. This was NOT A GOOF UP.

Also, speaking of sinister, when I first found this thread I was understandably freaked out... I could not sleep for two days and when I could sleep I had nightmares. I started getting creeps when I listened to specifically one song of theirs after I read all this stuff here, which was Hold Me Tight, especially the piano solo in the beginning. I used to like that song, but not anymore. I have not listened to it ever since. I have never felt that way with any of their other songs, not even bs&t. This might sound like a reach or I might seem like I'm lying but it is what it is for me.
I only listened for their songs for about 3 weeks, and i did have weird ass dreams, and hella nightmares too, also i came across alot of their old fans who did too.

Kimiko

Veteran
their fandom really is a cult,they all speak about army as if the fandom is one big monolithic group with no individuality

they constantly praise their boys as Angel's and perfect and b+s can do no wrong ,they depend on their boys for happiness ,devoting their lives and money to b+s seems to be their only goal in life
even lil n@s xx admitted that being a stan was like being in a cult,when he talked about how he would always be a barb(that's n!KK! M!n@j fandom name for those who dont know)

queen82

Star
their fandom really is a cult,they all speak about army as if the fandom is one big monolithic group with no individuality

they constantly praise their boys as Angel's and perfect and b+s can do no wrong ,they depend on their boys for happiness ,devoting their lives and money to b+s seems to be their only goal in life
even lil n@s xx admitted that being a stan was like being in a cult,when he talked about how he would always be a barb(that's n!KK! M!n@j fandom name for those who dont know)
i think Blinks do the same, i was watching a video of Lalisa performance, and some of the comments said that Lisa is angel etc.