BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
They pissed off people with their business practices. A lot of producers got screwed over when t×t recorded their album. If they would abuse their artists, imagine what happens to staff. Have we talked about that? A young staff wouldn't be safe.
That's true, staffs could be used and passed around too, . They might harass and abuse them both physically and mentally. And maybe evn force them into some of their shit .

KevinShane75

Rookie
Man, you said it all, i changed my whole youtube account only to not see their and their fans's video, i only listened to dynamite and it was a one in a lifetime to realise how of a crap it is, and nowadays their fans/staffs too who are lurcking here, and sometimes try akd insult us, and create more drama, are getting on my nerves.
I've not had the pleasure of running across any of their fans here, lol, or in my life in general honestly. I've avoided this thread since its inception because like I said, I just don't get it, I dont see the appeal at all. I have teenage nieces & nephews and I've asked them about BTS and they've either never cared 2 know them or have a down right disdain attitude towards them. We live in a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA in the states so maybe that's it? I dunno. Now that I'm thinking bout I dont know anyone in my life who actually likes them. Not even my friends I do have within the gay community here, not 1 cares for them either. Actually makes me believe even more they're pushed by the PTB and the elites for some sorta agenda, lol. I just hope it goes away soon, cus they're everywhere here for whatever reason, when not 1 person I've known claims to like them. Sumin for me to think bout that will just drive me even more crazy lmao

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I've not had the pleasure of running across any of their fans here, lol, or in my life in general honestly. I've avoided this thread since its inception because like I said, I just don't get it, I dont see the appeal at all. I have teenage nieces & nephews and I've asked them about BTS and they've either never cared 2 know them or have a down right disdain attitude towards them. We live in a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA in the states so maybe that's it? I dunno. Now that I'm thinking bout I dont know anyone in my life who actually likes them. Not even my friends I do have within the gay community here, not 1 cares for them either. Actually makes me believe even more they're pushed by the PTB and the elites for some sorta agenda, lol. I just hope it goes away soon, cus they're everywhere here for whatever reason, when not 1 person I've known claims to like them. Sumin for me to think bout that will just drive me even more crazy lmao
True.. If I hear that atrocious butter song ever again I’ll die cringing.
My mother & brother absolutely love that song & play it in my house’s audio system on loop. Ever since they’ve been grumpy & more susceptible to mood swings. I’ve fallen back into depression As well.
Earlier , while I was in grade 10 I used to listen to their ON song. I was addicted to it. Needless to say around the same time I fell into depression.
I was sceptical of all those in the forum saying that music can be leveraged to induce certain emotions & enchant vulnerable people. But I should have known better considering how I was the first in my group to see the deranged Fandom & the puppet ’artists‘ for what they are.

@Strawberrypie it’s wonderful that you have reconnected with your faith

Amber_O

Established
I find it hilarious that they came to the states under the guise of being special envoys for president Moon. They gave ONE lackluster speech and are now back on their Grammy campaign. Meanwhile Moon is now speaking in Hawaii. What a joke! This trip was never about the Uniteddd Natttions. This was a business trip to beeteeeEs to film, record, and perform songs with western artists to boost their visibility and Grammy chances. Complete bullsh*t

e-Enoch

Superstar
Looks live V really likes old people...especially granny-looking men... I heard he loves kids, too, and wants to have at least 5 kids in the future...

What's with Chris Martin and Guy Berryman wearing Chinese Tang suits? Maybe they're trying some "Asian cultural appropriations"? They should've worn "hanbok" to be precisely...Korean...in kimchi color. Haha!
So I just learned that what Chris & Guy were wearing are modern hanbok called Zijangsa...which were gifted by betees...and Jeykey has "modeled" this modern Zijangsa with many images on Goggle.. I wonder if this Zijangsa is part of Jeykey's controversial clothing line...

Laura755y

Star
So I just learned that what Chris & Guy were wearing are modern hanbok called Zijangsa...which were gifted by betees...and Jeykey has "modeled" this modern Zijangsa with many images on Goggle.. I wonder if this Zijangsa is part of Jeykey's controversial clothing line...
Oh boy! Since when jeon was the one modeling the clothes o_O Lol?! Are they this desperate to show that he's good at everything?
But yeah it could part of his clothing line.

queen82

Star
i
He makes me believe in cyborgs. No expressions, just dead inside. Bh did that. He didn't get a chance to mourn his family and friend. After two deaths so close together, he shut down. I don't blame him. They have his body but his mind and facial expressions belong to him. The last time he looked happy was the Quiz You show. He danced with a fan and smiled. What drugs was he on? They made him do the interview with Rm. Everyone else did their own so that was different.

View attachment 62964View attachment 62965
i'm not surprised of Jimin behaviour, he always looks a sociopath or something to me and a bit narcisistic

e-Enoch

Superstar
t
Then army will lose their shit when t×T and sevent$$n end up using that same house for their version of the s00p
Wow! A nice, new mansion for "In the Coop 2" to be used by betees and to be paid for by the armeehs..lol! The naivete of the armeehs is really sad...they don't realize that Hype is just going to have the expenses for this mansion "reimbursed" by the armeehs, one way or another...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I doubt these millionaire men in their 20s sharing hotel rooms

I do think that the staff would make it appear that way to fuel ships for these pathetic fans who actually believe j!nk00k t@ek00k or j!k00k were really secretly dating

Jkayy gives off very straight vibes imo and I seriously doubt he is into men- let alone his band members

Now vee and j!mn on the other hand...vee likes older men and j!mn seems to like anything with a pulse
Hmmmhhmm...do you think Jeykey is into Jhiney? There are lots of "video analyses" about them on yt...It's mind-boggling how many armeehs have become "behavior analysts" because of the lucrative "shipping industry" nowadays!

e-Enoch

Superstar
Look at jimin nd jhope wearing, chess on their clothes.
Namjoon the one eye symbol too.
V Is happy than a MF too be between those two,
Oh, dear jeon, whats gotting into you wbo made you sad :) ? He looks high asf, this time he was the one volonturing to pick the persona that will murder who ever looks his way, i guess they exchange personas, . Wonder what kind of shit happened this time! Well he looks a bit more professional and composed this time.

Omg armys turning on corden made ma day i swear, "take papa mochi down" that part cracked me tbh, it was hilarious.
The chess/checkered print is also a freemasonic symbol...

Kimiko

Veteran
The rapline rarely get shipped with anyone is it cuz they arent attractive?

Its obvious that the "good looking" members are shipped by the company, to feed the delusions of the fans

Columbia records,b+s american distributor, isn't promoting their song with c0ldply
C0ldply record label Atlantic records,is doing all the promotions for this song

It's clear that both groups are going for a #1 in the uk,which b+s has yet to achieve and a #1 for c0ldply in the US which thet havent had in over a decade

Watch how much b+s treat c0ldply vs how they treated meg@n
I'm really hoping the song has korean lyrics so US radio wont play it beyond the debut day which is tomorrow ,the song is gonna have like 5 remixes I read

No radio play makes it harder for army to manipulate the charts cuz they have to depend on mass buying only
They dont stream well either

B+s despise international fans yet these same fans keep their horrible trash ass songs on the top of the charts for months

They will never be seen as equal to korean fans

mileyR

Established
The rapline rarely get shipped with anyone is it cuz they arent attractive?

Its obvious that the "good looking" members are shipped by the company, to feed the delusions of the fans

Columbia records,b+s american distributor, isn't promoting their song with c0ldply
C0ldply record label Atlantic records,is doing all the promotions for this song

It's clear that both groups are going for a #1 in the uk,which b+s has yet to achieve and a #1 for c0ldply in the US which thet havent had in over a decade

Watch how much b+s treat c0ldply vs how they treated meg@n
I'm really hoping the song has korean lyrics so US radio wont play it beyond the debut day which is tomorrow ,the song is gonna have like 5 remixes I read

No radio play makes it harder for army to manipulate the charts cuz they have to depend on mass buying only
They dont stream well either

B+s despise international fans yet these same fans keep their horrible trash ass songs on the top of the charts for months

They will never be seen as equal to korean fans
It has Korean in it and apparently a rap in Korean at the end so yeah… they already announced a documentary a remix and MV coming soon lol

Hmmmhhmm...do you think Jeykey is into Jhiney? There are lots of "video analyses" about them on yt...It's mind-boggling how many armeehs have become "behavior analysts" because of the lucrative "shipping industry" nowadays!
He probably introduced him to xes. The man played with his nipples when he was 15.

How many NDAs do you think they went through this trip? He can have all the white prostitutes he wants. Korean men think white women are for xes and Korean women are for marriage. They're so racist and nationalist. Teens girls are convinced that Oppar is a gentleman but he's just like the other guys his age. They lust over foreign women but they won't marry one of them.