BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
The ass licking of c0ldply is about to begin and look how freaking happy vee is to be sandwiched between 2 older men
IMG_20210922_190127.jpg
He is into daddies for sure

Also wonder what happened to make j@mes c0rden "turn" on bts... or in reality just treat them like any other celebrity and not kiss the ground they walk on like army

If you are not kissing b+s ass and thinking they are the best thing since electricity was invented then you are automatically a racist jealous hater

Also I can't stand c0rden either and think he has a sick perverted thing for j!mn but army turning on him is hilarious

Laura755y

Star
The ass licking of c0ldply is about to begin and look how freaking happy vee is to be sandwiched between 2 older men
View attachment 62969

Also wonder what happened to make j@mes c0rden "turn" on bts... or in reality just treat them like any other celebrity and not kiss the ground they walk on like army

If you are not kissing b+s ass and thinking they are the best thing since electricity was invented then you are automatically a racist jealous hater

Also I can't stand c0rden either and think he has a sick perverted thing for j!mn but army turning on him is hilarious
Look at jimin nd jhope wearing, chess on their clothes.
Namjoon the one eye symbol too.
V Is happy than a MF too be between those two,
Oh, dear jeon, whats gotting into you wbo made you sad :) ? He looks high asf, this time he was the one volonturing to pick the persona that will murder who ever looks his way, i guess they exchange personas, . Wonder what kind of shit happened this time! Well he looks a bit more professional and composed this time.

Omg armys turning on corden made ma day i swear, "take papa mochi down" that part cracked me tbh, it was hilarious.

Last edited:
t
Then army will lose their shit when t×T and sevent$$n end up using that same house for their version of the s00p
I'm here for it. They always reuse btees old stuff. They already did a sit around the campfire and have a deep conversation with t×t and svt.
View attachment 62969

He could have a connection to someone with the Grammys. He's hosted before and hollyweird loves him.

Look at jimin nd jhope wearing, chess on their clothes.
Namjoon the one eye symbol too.
V Is happy than a MF too be between those two,
Oh, dear jeon, whats gotting into you wbo made you sad :) ? He looks high asf, this time he was the one volonturing to pick the persona that will murder who ever looks his way, i guess they exchange personas, . Wonder what kind of shit happened this time! Well he looks a bit more professional and composed this time.

Omg armys turning on corden made ma day i swear, "take papa mochi down" that part cracked me tbh, it was hilarious.
He looks worn out. Look at daddy's boy over there between his favorite type, besides Russian women.

e-Enoch

Superstar
View attachment 62969

Looks live V really likes old people...especially granny-looking men... I heard he loves kids, too, and wants to have at least 5 kids in the future...

What's with Chris Martin and Guy Berryman wearing Chinese Tang suits? Maybe they're trying some "Asian cultural appropriations"? They should've worn "hanbok" to be precisely...Korean...in kimchi color. Haha!

Laura755y

Star
Looks live V really likes old people...especially granny-looking men... I heard he loves kids, too, and wants to have at least 5 kids in the future...

What's with Chris Martin and Guy Berryman wearing Chinese Tang suits? Maybe they're trying some "Asian cultural appropriations"? They should've worn "hanbok" to be precisely...Korean...in kimchi color. Haha!
He loves kids as in p***phile?

Kimiko

Veteran
If they dont win a grammy this time just imagine the shitty kiddie pop music they will come back with for 2022!!! It will put permission to dance to shame

I hope they get nominated and lose again so we can see them cry on national tv in disappointment

The rapline are surely considered clowns by the korean hip hop artists ,how $uga gonna rap that he's a king ,he's a boss but then turn around and sing shit like permission to dance

They are so damn arrogant especially $uga and rMm

e-Enoch

Superstar
I just know they get sick of each other!

I'm sure they have gotten into so many physical fights and then go onstage 2 minutes lter smiling like their the best of friends

Then their fans admit to being in parasocial relationships with them and actually brag about
They also say that the group is their therapy for mental health issues
It's baffling how the armeehs say they are their healing therapy for mental health issues when the betees themselves struggle with keeping their own sanities? It's like the case of "blind leading the blind..."

"... they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” Matthew 15:14

swayy000

Star
Someone here also said he has a daughter. I think it's true but we'll never know until it's irrelevant. What did Jm do this person? I think it's a staff member because they're dragging him down the street. They even showed how he's gained a lot of weight or has alcohol and coke bloat.

yeah it might be a staff account. because if it was an actual ex-fan account armpits would have reported and deleted it in .02 seconds.

e-Enoch

Superstar
He loves kids as in p***phile?
Not sure... he "appears" like he "genuinely" loves kids... but who knows? Only God knows for sure... This world is full of deceptions...

V looks vogue outside but vague inside...

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

Laura755y

Star
EVERYTIME i watch a bt5 or t ex t related video on youtube there is ALWAYS this ad asks me if i'm gay/ lgbt and I need to take this quiz. Coincidence? i think not. Youtube knows what they're doing lol. All part of the agenda :rolleyes:
View attachment 62970
Yes, youtbe is part of the agenda as well, after all youtube's creator is one of the freemas***s.

if they're lives are prerecorded how do they do it to where they can read fans comments and answer them?
When they read comments, I haven't see anything close to it. Maybe it's the Korean comments? They don't care about international fans so I doubt they read their comments. Speaking from watching other idols lives. Didn't catch btees lives before.

EVERYTIME i watch a bt5 or t ex t related video on youtube there is ALWAYS this ad asks me if i'm gay/ lgbt and I need to take this quiz. Coincidence? i think not. Youtube knows what they're doing lol. All part of the agenda :rolleyes:
View attachment 62970
I get a lot of pet and gay panicked videos suggestions, and Chinese or Korean ads. Google thinks I'm an Asian teen girl.

yeah it might be a staff account. because if it was an actual ex-fan account armpits would have reported and deleted it in .02 seconds.
They pissed off people with their business practices. A lot of producers got screwed over when t×t recorded their album. If they would abuse their artists, imagine what happens to staff. Have we talked about that? A young staff wouldn't be safe.