BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
When will this BTS crap go away? I can't stand it, I dont understand the appeal, did I miss sumin or is it because I'm male over the age of 30 the reasoning I can not stand them? I mean I'm gay, I love pop culture, love everything fashion/entertainment NEWS WORTHY (maybe that's it, to me they're not news worthy, I dont see authentic talent here) or maybe it's because knowing what I know from sites and ppl like VC I can see thru their bull sh*t and know what they truly represent? I dunno, all I know is everytime that stupid ass "smooth like butter" Samsung flip commercial comes on it makes me wanna smash my phone off the wall. I've NEVER listened to that song in my life, and I catch myself singing it to my dog outta no where. Kinda reminds me of the Lady Gaga "Bad Romance" days (but I at least liked her) when I never heard the song but knew it enough to sing it lol
we should all do a petition for them to disband , no i'm kidding, but it would be a good idea

swayy000

Star
They're out for blood and I'm here for it!View attachment 62958
Reminds me of that Jk account that first exposed his mij00 scandal and armies couldn't get rid of them for yrs. That account was brutal showing all the times he scratched his butt in public etc. Just brutal.
lol i saw one where namj00n was scratching his balls in public too

their massive ego shows up again
but at least they know they were invited just for the clout, and not because they are smart, talented or have anything important to say

Vee's face on that video is hilarious
that dude is so over it, idk how armys can ignore this
in most videos it looks like he is dead inside
He makes me believe in cyborgs. No expressions, just dead inside. Bh did that. He didn't get a chance to mourn his family and friend. After two deaths so close together, he shut down. I don't blame him. They have his body but his mind and facial expressions belong to him. The last time he looked happy was the Quiz You show. He danced with a fan and smiled. What drugs was he on? They made him do the interview with Rm. Everyone else did their own so that was different.

Screenshot_20210922-162645-671.pngScreenshot_20210922-162934-525.png

Attachments

I knew about the bangtan bmbs but the vlives aren't live??! What about those marathon one's jk did recently?
I think most of them are taped. They don't have time to sit and talk to fans. I doubt they did past the nugu years. They do several interviews at once during comebacks, shows, remixes, practice and promotions for products.

taepeach

Veteran
apparently it is a minstranslation that yoongi said he has a "daughter", but idk, i wish they can be amongst the idols that have revealed being in a relationship so fans can let go of them already! either way its funny seeing armys automatically disagree because they secretly don't like the idea of the boys being taken
E_5UD1AVkAQbacS.jpg

Kimiko

Veteran
Sure. Aside from favoritism with it not being fair that they get to have single rooms while the others have to share. The leak from staff was probably made to fuel the ships in the group. Notice the members are all a part of popular ships in the group...Jnkook, jm+jk,vkook. So now amis can desperately believe that their ship is sleeping in the same room together.
I doubt these millionaire men in their 20s sharing hotel rooms

I do think that the staff would make it appear that way to fuel ships for these pathetic fans who actually believe j!nk00k t@ek00k or j!k00k were really secretly dating

Jkayy gives off very straight vibes imo and I seriously doubt he is into men- let alone his band members

Now vee and j!mn on the other hand...vee likes older men and j!mn seems to like anything with a pulse

apparently it is a minstranslation that yoongi said he has a "daughter", but idk, i wish they can be amongst the idols that have revealed being in a relationship so fans can let go of them already! either way its funny seeing armys automatically disagree because they secretly don't like the idea of the boys being taken
View attachment 62966
Someone here also said he has a daughter. I think it's true but we'll never know until it's irrelevant. What did Jm do this person? I think it's a staff member because they're dragging him down the street. They even showed how he's gained a lot of weight or has alcohol and coke bloat.

I do think that the staff would make it appear that way to fuel ships for these pathetic fans who actually believe j!nk00k t@ek00k or j!k00k were really secretly dating

Jkayy gives off very straight vibes imo and I seriously doubt he is into men- let alone his band members

Now vee and j!mn on the other hand...vee likes older men and j!mn seems to like anything with a pulse
Jk gives off bitch boy and fuck boy vibes. Someone has definitely been in his butt. I think it was unwanted, but it affects him. The way Jm acts also is how a lot of abused people act. He's addicted, touching people on their privates and hitting them. He wants attention but he can't get it without bullying his members.

Kimiko

Veteran
I just know they get sick of each other!

I'm sure they have gotten into so many physical fights and then go onstage 2 minutes later smiling like their the best of friends

Then their fans admit to being in parasocial relationships with them and actually brag about
They also say that the group is their therapy for mental health issues

e-Enoch

Superstar
"billions and billions of armys" okay champ

this literally sounds like a troll and the peak racism of "I don't like white people" lol
Lol! There are only 7.9 Billion humans on planet earth as of September this year...there can't be "billions and billions of armys..." Even South Koreans only number up to 51.3 Millions currently, having one of the lowest birth rates in the world...like there's only 0.84 babies per South Korean woman...Perhaps the parasocial phenomenon is hitting them hard (with BTS being the imagined partners)... mere imagination can never produce an offspring and add to the population of "armys"...just sayin'

Laura755y

Star

Like anything with a pulse :D im dead

e-Enoch

Superstar
So I wonder if this is how they can be classified according to their "talents"?:

CAN SING: JK , V, Jin, J-Hope?
CAN'T SING: Jimin, RM, Suga
CAN RAP: RM, Suga, J-Hope, JK, V, Jimin?, Jin (funny)
CAN'T RAP:
CAN DANCE: Jimin, J-Hope, JK, V, Jin (hard work), RM, Suga
CAN'T DANCE:
CAN ACT: Jin, V, JK, Suga, RM?, J-Hope?, Jimin?
CAN'T ACT

Jin, V, JK also are the most pleasant to look at... most of the time...in most situations...lol! (It's relative, of course).

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
I mean....they do associate themselves with a hitman (htman b4ng) and in their extreme case, "the abused one becomes the abuser" so...
Yeah, this is a fact, but they could've stop and remain normal humans, with a normal job.
being unkown is a bless. They fuckdd up with their mental health, and instead of saying No they kept saying yes.
And now they have somuch money, with a fucked up mind.