BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star

Berrywon88

Star
Can you explain what is fishy in that?
Sure. Aside from favoritism with it not being fair that they get to have single rooms while the others have to share. The leak from staff was probably made to fuel the ships in the group. Notice the members are all a part of popular ships in the group...Jnkook, jm+jk,vkook. So now amis can desperately believe that their ship is sleeping in the same room together.

Berrywon88

Star
Of course there will be an official music video. B*s are so transparent. Collab with black artists..crickets. No promotion whatsoever. Collab with white artists...
And c0ldpl@y announced they would be meeting up with b*s later today. :rolleyes: Why are all the artists they recently collabed with suddenly in N.Y. at the exact same time b*s is. They must have all went to the same ritual.

Laura755y

Star
Of course there will be an official music video. B*s are so transparent. Collab with black artists..crickets. No promotion whatsoever. Collab with white artists...
And c0ldpl@y announced they would be meeting up with b*s later today. :rolleyes: Why are all the artists they recently collabed with suddenly in N.Y. at the exact same time b*s is. They must have all went to the same ritual.
Yeah, ofc they did, going their to show their grand master how grateful they are, and that their loyalty will be forever for him. Going their acting like clowns, doing those weird ass bohemien dances.
lying and believing it . Pathetic.

Realityq

Rookie
Sure. Aside from favoritism with it not being fair that they get to have single rooms while the others have to share. The leak from staff was probably made to fuel the ships in the group. Notice the members are all a part of popular ships in the group...Jnkook, jm+jk,vkook. So now amis can desperately believe that their ship is sleeping in the same room together.
That makes more sense. But then again this could be hiding in plain sight. The most handsome ones get double rooms, there could be a possibility of sleeping with sponsors.

cadiz

Star
GUYS another one of our theories confirmed!!!!!

Remember their recent vlive????
well it turns out they deleted the vlive and keep doing it again BECAUSE one Bighit stafff was caught posting on a BT-S hate FORUM

you can literally see the person on the video pòsting on that place
please read this:

this confirms what we have been saying
Big Hit staff is posting on hate forums....twiter accounts (and probably even this forum)
trying to keep the BT-S are so hated narerative....or just trying to keep their name out there

what do you think?
I think this confirms all those twitter fund accounts must be them too.....their staff works over time

Realityq

Rookie

well it turns out they deleted the vlive and keep doing it again BECAUSE one Bighit stafff was caught posting on a BT-S hate FORUM

please read this:

Big Hit staff is posting on hate forums....twiter accounts (and probably even this forum)
trying to keep the BT-S are so hated narerative....or just trying to keep their name out there

what do you think?
I think this confirms all those twitter fund accounts must be them too.....their staff works over time
Lol those deluded fans of theirs defending the staff. They said they are monitoring the hate forums especially during live because It is apparently their job.

It is never enough for the company and employees are told to do what they can to keep bts fandom engaged. The more attention the better. But it should be controlled and created buzz lol.

mileyR

Established
Oh woooooooooooooow.

mileyR

Established
Lol those deluded fans of theirs defending the staff. They said they are monitoring the hate forums especially during live because It is apparently their job.

It is never enough for the company and employees are told to do what they can to keep bts fandom engaged. The more attention the better. But it should be controlled and created buzz lol.
I have never EVER heard of a celeb having their team be active on hate sites they usually ignore shit like that … even Beyoncé has a post and don’t scroll rule that she told her new artists about …you do your work and keep it moving keeping up with rumors and shit that’s obsessive behavior nobody does that LMAO!! it can only mean that they create and fuel the drama or use it to keep BTS name in peoples mouths unfuckenbelievable.

swayy000

Star

please read this:

what do you think?
wow... i hope this blows up. imagine this being your job lol, staff must be working hard though! i hope bang p3d0 is paying yall well

Wazzawazza

Me when I found out about that account..View attachment 62931
Ahaha I know they're a jm hater but it's refreshing to see someone call one of them out on their sh!t. Reminds me of the good ol days (before 2019) when me and my moots could speak freely about that group and bh on twittr. Speaking of moots, there was one that had all the tea about Jn being alcoholic himself. She had pretty damning evidence too. I don't remember what it was though :( This was back when he posted a selfie and his eyes were all bloodshot...I'll see if I can find the pic. Armies back then were saying it was because he was crying lol.
Lmao the pic

cadiz

Star
Not gonna blow up. Brainwashed armys are saying that staff was only checking website and was having control.o_O. I admit i'm losing brain cells
in the article posted, it says it's not the first time this happens

and BH staff were caught before leaking pics for BT-S music videos, and songs
Armys are just ignoring that fact

but anyways....this for me confirms that BH staff are for sure lurking on this forum aswell
I mean this forum has been here for years, with 2000 pages annd it's basically the only place where english speakers can post negative comments about BT-S
there is NO WAY they don't know about this place

Tsunami

Established
The Chinese Vaccine is the most unreliable to be honest. In my country of residence, phase 3 human trials were conducted & there were several negative consequences. Pfizer is the go to for the rich & wealthy. My family members who have taken Pfizer are much better of than those who have taken Sinopharm. China was dispatching cartons of Sinopharm vaccine for free to several SEA countries like the PHillipines, so I doubt its efficacy.
In my opinion all vax are kinda the same... here in my country they gave food coupons (that were worth 10 euro) for the vaxxed....after that they announced that there will be other prices and stuff for the vaxxed.... This is such a humiliation... When was the world so ardent to push these stuff to people before... so desperately... In a lot of countries you sign a document with which nobody takes responsibility if something happens to you (being informed they say) while you don't even know what they inject you with... I won't even dare to cover the topic of manipulation in media... will do a online lecture on that but it is not my priority to advertise myself here, so yeah.... I think in this page there are forums covering the Covid-19 stuff and the vaxx

cadiz

Star
exactly....no need to share rooms when all of them can have single room.....unless they want to sleep together
this info was spread by JM fanbase....probably BH staff again, just to fuel the shippers

not everyone is blind, some people can see the manipulation

taepeach

Veteran
it seems as though this account has 'personally' visited where he was, is that why they "know" stuff about him?

and it seems like k-army arent as obsessed or positive about the members as internationals are, are staff really filtering the bad comments or "truth" and making them look like they are just amongst the "antis/akgaes"?

they like to make the truth look foolish so people can think its a joke