BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I was on YouTube last night and their “LIVE” tiny desk performance came up and I just… there is just no way those comments are real it has to be big hit employees “ oh wow I never listened to them before until this and I’m just so amazed by their voices Jimin is an angel” like ???????????? But if we say people are spell bound we will be called crazy… The performance was not even bad but NOBODY wants to speak the TRUTH when it comes to them no man :(
Ikr and I usually love tiny desk performances because it's raw and just the artist and maybe a little band playing..reminds me of MTV unplugged from back in the day. Anyway, b*s tiny desk was disappointing if I recall..They still had their usual loud backing track playing drowning out the members voices. We never really hear them sing anymore aside from jk. And they really hide jm's voice. I laughed but this was the best description of his vocals I've seen...

And yeah bh staff be working overtime. They infiltrate the fandom pretending to be a fan and for all we care an anti too. They keep tabs. One of them could be on this thread, who knows.

Last edited:
Ikr and I usually love tiny desk performances because it's raw and just the artist and maybe a little band playing..reminds me of MTV unplugged from back in the day. Anyway, b*s tiny desk was disappointing if I recall..They still had their usual loud backing track playing drowning out the members voices. We never really hear them sing anymore aside from jk. And they really hide jm's voice. I laughed but this the best description of his vocals...

And yeah bh staff be working overtime. They infiltrate the fandom pretending to be a fan and for all we care an anti too. They keep tabs. One of them could be on this thread, who knows.
His whole life was aired out on this account.

Berrywon88

Star
and why he refuse ?
My guess is because jm doesn't care to learn. I saw some on that LSA forum say it was because he was a nationalist..I say no more than the rest of them. T*e, jn, and Yn strike me as the most nationalistic and jk the least...but they all are. I think though jk has always had an interest in American pop culture..he shows this with his style, music, and tattoos. I think that's why he has more of an interest in learning English than say jm. Maybe he wants to understand lyrics or hollywood movies better who knows, but it has nothing to do with connecting to iarmies like the group would have people believe.

Berrywon88

Star
His whole life was aired out on this account.

Me when I found out about that account..christina-click.gif
Ahaha I know they're a jm hater but it's refreshing to see someone call one of them out on their sh!t. Reminds me of the good ol days (before 2019) when me and my moots could speak freely about that group and bh on twittr. Speaking of moots, there was one that had all the tea about Jn being alcoholic himself. She had pretty damning evidence too. I don't remember what it was though :( This was back when he posted a selfie and his eyes were all bloodshot...I'll see if I can find the pic. Armies back then were saying it was because he was crying lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
I used to notice this when I watched their realities shows back then
everytime they visited America, they would ask for Korean food...and would post on fancafe (that was the app they used back then) saying they missed home
I remember JM did that several times and armys were mad....of course it was the old fandom so new armys have no clue...

they really dislike anything that is NOT korean....that's why interantional fans are extremely delusional thinking they have some type of chance to date any of these guys
Them dating or marrying a foreign girl? lol I doubt it very much
korean parents usually don't accept this....they want their sons to marry korean women
I saw this on Twitter once, someone posted that b+S would only ever marry korean girls cuz it's their custom
That the oldest son/only son has to marry korean and that takes out h0pe,rMm,j!mn,and vee

Man army was pissed,saying crap like the boys dont see colors and they will marry who they love no matter the race
Yeah right! Screw other ethnicities yes but seriously dating/marrying will be a korean girl all the way

It's crazy that international fans think b+s cares about them,no boo they care about you buying their music,streaming their songs,and buying all that expensive merch

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Me when I found out about that account..View attachment 62931
Ahaha I know they're a jm hater but it's refreshing to see someone call one of them out on their sh!t. Reminds me of the good ol days (before 2019) when me and my moots could speak freely about that group and bh on twittr. Speaking of moots, there was one that had all the tea about Jn being alcoholic himself. She had pretty damning evidence too. I don't remember what it was though :( This was back when he posted a selfie and his eyes were all bloodshot...I'll see if I can find the pic. Armies back then were saying it was because he was crying lol.
Yeap, jimin is alcoholic, jin, suga too .jk is alcoholic not like jimin tho, idnk about the others.
Some.of them smoke and vape.
V isnt that alcoholic, but he's a heavy drinker too.

Berrywon88

Star
I saw this on Twitter once, someone posted that b+S would only ever marry korean girls cuz it's their custom
That the oldest son/only son has to marry korean and that takes out h0pe,rMm,j!mn,and vee

Man army was pissed,saying crap like the boys dont see colors and they will marry who they love no matter the race
Yeah right! Screw other ethnicities yes but seriously dating/marrying will be a korean girl all the way

It's crazy that international fans think b+s cares about them,no boo they care about you buying their kusic,streaming their songs,and buying all that expensive met h
I have 2 stories related to that. One was where I saw a hit tweet saying that Jk was learning English and speaking so well because he had an American or British girlfriend. Iol

Second one..So once again I saw a hit tweet and it was claiming jn liked fat girls (not my wording) because he once said at a fansign that his ideal woman would be curvy. I made the mistake in quoting that tweet..I basically said well what is considered curvy in the West is not the same in Asia. A curvy woman in Korea would be like a U.S. size 4. Man when I tell you the response I got for telling the truth..I had hundreds of people coming at me at once. I was even told to off myself. I had to deactivate my account for a bit with that one.

These people are seriously coo koo for cocoa puffs! They want to believe so bad that they have a chance with these men.

Laura755y

Star
I have 2 stories related to that. One was where I saw a hit tweet saying that Jk was learning English and speaking so well because he had an American or British girlfriend. Iol

Second one..So once again I saw a hit tweet and it was claiming jn liked fat girls (not my wording) because he once said at a fansign that his ideal woman would be curvy. I made the mistake in quoting that tweet..I basically said well what is considered curvy in the West is not the same in Asia. A curvy woman in Korea would be like a U.S. size 4. Man when I tell you the response I got for telling the truth..I had hundreds of people coming at me at once. I was even told to off myself. I had to deactivate my account for a bit with that one.

These people are seriously coo koo for cocoa puffs! They want to believe so bad that they have a chance with these men.
Are they fr! Its a fact curvy in korea/japan.. has nothing to do with other countries like, its a fact known by many people wtf.

mileyR

Established

It's crazy that international fans think b+s cares about them,no boo they care about you buying their kusic,streaming their songs,and buying all that expensive met h
LOL YUP read this ….. very interesting they don’t practice what they preach at all this is not even a BTS drag but just how far behind SK is in general but wants to be accepted by the rest of the world proving even further the phoniness with the UN…

Attachments

mileyR

Established

LMAO!! There is a YouTube page called “Asian boss “ I think they did a would you date a foreigner or what do you think about black girls video or something like that” … some of the men were lying lol you can tell but some where honest and said they are only interested in Korean women , some said it’s too much to deal with a cultural difference or language barrier… and the others who said they would date a foreigner had waaaay too much excitement in their eyes… it was giving fetish and “yup I’d fuck a foreigner for the EXPERIENCE” .. they have a term for getting with white girls :/ and “you don’t marry the girlfriend” weird things like that … and when foreigners were asked about the dating culture in Korea they pretty much confirmed that you have to be careful most of them just want to experience being with a foreigner but nothing serious…. of course we can’t generalize and say all Koreans are like that but the mentality is still very much nationalist and they still believe in having a pure race :/…

Berrywon88

Star
My whole life was a lie. I didn't believe it when someone here talked about jimin's vocal scam, but now i believe it.
Man's sound like a dying cat with a weird final yelp after every line on their CDs. Don't even get me started on him live. And we now know jm's vocals are interlaced with JK's for studio recordings. They can't even have him sing by himself for the final product. I once saw someone digitally broke down all the parts of a b*s song and it was jk everywhere. He adlibbed, he accompanied the other weaker singers lines, and even the rap line. You can't notice it when the songs are all put together but it's true. Jk carries that group on his back..and his solo stans can be the worst but that's one thing they were right about. Reason why he's in the studio the longest out of all the members.

mileyR

Established
Man's sound like a dying cat with a weird final yelp after every line on their CDs. Don't even get me started on him live. And we now know jm's vocals are interlaced with JK's for studio recordings. They can't even have him sing by himself for the final product. I once saw someone digitally broke down all the parts of a b*s song and it was jk everywhere. He adlibbed, he accompanied the other weaker singers lines, and even the rap line. You can't notice it when the songs are all put together but it's true. Jk carries that group on his back..and his solo stans can be the worst but that's one thing they were right about. Reason why he's in the studio the longest out of all the members.
And that’s exactly why they burry all his scandals too only one with a shred of talent …

Laura755y

Star
LMAO!! There is a YouTube page called “Asian boss “ I think they did a would you date a foreigner or what do you think about black girls video or something like that” … some of the men were lying lol you can tell but some where honest and said they are only interested in Korean women , some said it’s too much to deal with a cultural difference or language barrier… and the others who said they would date a foreigner had waaaay too much excitement in their eyes… it was giving fetish and “yup I’d fuck a foreigner for the EXPERIENCE” .. they have a term for getting with white girls :/ and “you don’t marry the girlfriend” weird things like that … and when foreigners were asked about the dating culture in Korea they pretty much confirmed that you have to be careful most of them just want to experience being with a foreigner but nothing serious…. of course we can’t generalize and say all Koreans are like that but the mentality is still very much nationalist and they still believe in having a pure race :/…
The majority of them are like that, and like u said not all of them are like this, i know few girls from my own country, and 2 others from russia, that are married to korean men, 2 of those men are the first child of the family, yet their parents were pretty happy for their sons, marrying a foreigner.
But also tge majority of them, think about dating a foreigner or like they call them"outsider" only a fetish, or an experience. And hearing it only makes me sick to the bones.
Also there's pretty alot of korean girls, say that boys their are really cheaters like alot of other guys in the world. And that both kpop, kdramas only try to romanticize them, for the benefits, and that its only a Scam.

Realityq

Rookie
I don't blame them for doing intensive drugs and going down the rabbit hole.

Once you have this sort of pig raping you and breaking your mind it is very hard to go back to a normal life in your early adolescence.

2515994687069695.jpg

I won't be surprised if they think nothing could get worse than this making their vulnerable mind easier to brainwash.

That's why you only hear about sad stories like the recent company who raped those boys when they didnt make it big. I assure you it would have been pushed under the rug if they really made it huge in Korea.

Which brings me to my next point their dreams is a shackle. They want to be idols that alone was already a doomed reality. So once they are initiated through humiliation, violence and constant r*pe rituals, their dreams become a obsessive hope that must come true. They already went through so much for it and wasted years and possibly even their mental health for it.