BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Some very interesting facts:
Choi Siwon of Super Junior "predicted" in 2012 the rise into global prominence or popularity of an Asian artist/s, specifically in the US...five years, hence, this "prediction" points to BTS... Here's a video of that courtesy of Kitania Rose Productions:
Interestingly, Choi Siwon is actually the UNICEF Regional Ambassador for East Asia and the Pacific. He also spoke a few days ago at the UN for Unicef's anniversary...
Points of curiosity:
1. How different is Siwon's appointment from that of BTS'? Is Siwon's a direct job given by the UN body, whereas BTS' is an appointment at the member country level, i.e. South Korea?
2.How come I have not seen any photos or videos where Siwon and BTS including the SK President, himself, interacting at the UN or someplace else (assuming Siwon is still in the US), considering the fact that they are both "envoys" or have duties for the UN or Unicef?
3. The "dots are too close..." it's very logical to "connect" them.
4. Choi Siwon is known to be an Evangelical Christian...
Something to reflect on:
"For what does it profit a man, if he gains the whole world but loses his soul in the process?" Mark 8:36

cadiz

Star
They are so annoying forreal. They can't even hide their dislike of this country. All they do is whine and cry when in the U.S. about how they miss SK. I noticed they ordered Korean food as well. Like NY is known for all its amazing diverse restaurants and they order what they could have just had at home?! First venture outside their country in almost 2 yrs and they are clearly so miserable and can't wait to go back. I really wish they would just stay there then!
I used to notice this when I watched their realities shows back then
everytime they visited America, they would ask for Korean food...and would post on fancafe (that was the app they used back then) saying they missed home
I remember JM did that several times and armys were mad....of course it was the old fandom so new armys have no clue...

they really dislike anything that is NOT korean....that's why interantional fans are extremely delusional thinking they have some type of chance to date any of these guys
Them dating or marrying a foreign girl? lol I doubt it very much
korean parents usually don't accept this....they want their sons to marry korean women

e-Enoch

Superstar
Make sure you research what's contained in vaccines before you take it because I did some research...

...and I wish I could erase my memories.
...found in the vaccines are nanoparticles of graphene oxide, a conductor of electricity...how is this connected to the construction of 5G towers in major cities in the world at the height of the "pandemic"? And by the way, the common surgical masks are also laced with graphene oxide...

I can't read that? Is it in Engrish? I've never encountered so much bad English, as I have in kpop. My head hurt reading that. No offense about the English, it just pisses me off when they expect fans to speak perfect Korean, and anyone who speaks on their bad English is insulted. Yet they and their rats spew bad English. Whenever someone makes an effort in my native tongue it's brave and it makes me happy. I just hate when people insult my efforts to speak their language but it's ok to shit on Americans. Mutual respect begets friendships. Rats are so immature. Yes they're rats.

In my country they are forcing everyone to get it so I had to get vaxxed too because they said they wouldn't allow students above 18 years to attend classes in college but I got the chinese one is that one bad too? or only the mRNA ones are bad?
The Chinese vaxx is one of a few actual vaxx. The others are mRNA. I would take the Chinese in a heartbeat. We can't get it here.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
The Chinese vaxx is one of a few actual vaxx. The others are mRNA. I would take the Chinese in a heartbeat. We can't get it here.
The Chinese Vaccine is the most unreliable to be honest. In my country of residence, phase 3 human trials were conducted & there were several negative consequences. Pfizer is the go to for the rich & wealthy. My family members who have taken Pfizer are much better of than those who have taken Sinopharm. China was dispatching cartons of Sinopharm vaccine for free to several SEA countries like the PHillipines, so I doubt its efficacy.

queen82

Star
They sound kinda bad when they sing English :( Jin specifically has said how hard it is when they sing English songs it sucks that we can HEAR IT.. and they barely make full sentences when speaking English except for RM and so far on this specific trip they have been speaking only Korean… I have no doubt that they fully understand English but after so many years I just don’t think it’s a priority for THEM groups who have come after them are already mostly fluent soooo… of course they don’t have to learn another language for shit but just saying then kpop will always be other… sorry. I saw somewhere else someone asking why does the US accept latin then ??? I was like huh ??? Are you mad there is a huge Latin/ Hispanic community in the USA you simply can’t compare Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world last time I checked…. AAAAND you don’t have to be an avid follower or lover of Latin music to vibe to it it’s good MUSIC but if you don’t follow kpop and someone randomly plays it in the car you will be like huh ????
yes in some parts of their english songs i didn't understand what they said ..

Laura755y

Star
Not to derail this thread but Meg is a man, hence the long tongue you mentioned. I'm certain. It's even in her stage name...stallion is a male uncastrated horse. Alot of the "females" in the industry secretly are and vice versa for the male stars. It has to do with the occult...
View attachment 62921
Nowadays
Dang them armpits have now trended J@mes C0rden on twittr to cancel him.
Now the only late night show left is fall0n. Is the day coming where beeteeass won't be on my tv anymore. I just want to say thank you amis
View attachment 62923
Daaang man, imagine creating a cult and your creation became your worse nightmare, things is about to became more spicy, the thrill :D.

Berrywon88

Star
I can't read that? Is it in Engrish? I've never encountered so much bad English, as I have in kpop. My head hurt reading that. No offense about the English, it just pisses me off when they expect fans to speak perfect Korean, and anyone who speaks on their bad English is insulted. Yet they and their rats spew bad English. Whenever someone makes an effort in my native tongue it's brave and it makes me happy. I just hate when people insult my efforts to speak their language but it's ok to shit on Americans. Mutual respect begets friendships. Rats are so immature. Yes they're rats.
It's funny but I thought for awhile I was going crazy while on twittr because I could never understand anybody's posts. I then realized it wasn't me but that's just how bad their English was. Like no offense but why tweet in a language you don't have a good grasp of? I know some French and Japanese but I would never tweet in those languages lol..but everyone wants a hit tweet on that app so they use extremely bad broken English. I once got cursed out for quoting a tweet with grammatical corrections and told not everyone speaks English...like dude I know I was just helping out haha.

mileyR

Established
It's funny but I thought for awhile I was going crazy while on twittr because I could never understand anybody's posts. I then realized it wasn't me but that's just how bad their English was. Like no offense but why tweet in a language you don't have a good grasp of? I know some French and Japanese but I would never tweet in those languages lol..but everyone wants a hit tweet on that app so they use extremely bad broken English. I once got cursed out for quoting a tweet with grammatical corrections and told not everyone speaks English...like dude I know I was just helping out haha.
I was on YouTube last night and their “LIVE” tiny desk performance came up and I just… there is just no way those comments are real it has to be big hit employees “ oh wow I never listened to them before until this and I’m just so amazed by their voices Jimin is an angel” like ???????????? But if we say people are spell bound we will be called crazy… The performance was not even bad but NOBODY wants to speak the TRUTH when it comes to them no man :(

The Chinese Vaccine is the most unreliable to be honest. In my country of residence, phase 3 human trials were conducted & there were several negative consequences. Pfizer is the go to for the rich & wealthy. My family members who have taken Pfizer are much better of than those who have taken Sinopharm. China was dispatching cartons of Sinopharm vaccine for free to several SEA countries like the PHillipines, so I doubt its efficacy.
I don't want any of them. I'm scared of the mRNA vaxx because I know someone who was harmed by it. That's sad that people who want the better one can't get it. Poorer countries always miss out with medicine or supplies they need.

Same I felt crazy because I can't understand what they're saying. Russian troll farms know what they're doing. It's like a troll somewhere is Rick Rolling tf out of us. Except the song is Butter.

Laura755y

Star
Tbh, them going to america isnt unusual it was pre-planned few months back, so for whatever reason he said that them going to NY is unusual, it was on purpose, but come on lets be honest, we all know that he basically give a flying fuck to em, how could anyone with a brain respect a group that have such psycho fanbase, noone respect cults, they insulted grammys, VMas, other radio station, they should've see this coming.

Not to derail this thread but Meg is a man, hence the long tongue you mentioned. I'm certain. It's even in her stage name...stallion is a male uncastrated horse. Alot of the "females" in the industry secretly are and vice versa for the male stars. It has to do with the occult...
View attachment 62921
The members Yj of t×t and Jm are women, you can't convince me otherwise. Their bulge is nonexistent and they look like girls taking hormones.

Tbh, them going to america isnt unusual it was pre-planned few months back, so for whatever reason he said that them going to NY is unusual, it was on purpose, but come on lets be honest, we all know that he basically give a flying fuck to em, how could anyone with a brain respect a group that have such psycho fanbase, noone respect cults, they insulted grammys, VMas, other radio station, they should've see this coming.
Hollyweird is turning against them.