BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Kpop fans put idols on a pedestal and then when their humanity shows they cant take it

How long are these clowns in america for?
I hope they go back home soon
,its obvious that vee would rather be any place else other than here

It is funny to see armi being mad about their boys preferring korean fans over them tho so I hope they tweet out a We Miss You in korean while still in the states
I checked and they kind of already did lol..Jm's post is for Koreans to enjoy their holiday.

Oceanic

Veteran
Hello everyone, not sure where to put this. But i’ve been a kpop fan more specifically bt$ fan since 2017, back when I was a high schooler. They brought me so much comfort and they were great entertainment. But after I found this forum two years after I decided to unstan them.
It’s been two years and I’m looking at kpop again, TX T. I was wondering if txt was as bad as bts and if it is a bad idea for me to stan this group instead. Im
a christian and I never worship people, I just enjoy the entertainment value and the community around the groups. I just want to know if there’s subliminal messaging in the brother group’s music or if it’s okay to be a casual fan.
You shouldn't be a fan at all. Because while you're busy enjoying their songs, there are spells in there and that's coming unto YOU and damaging your mind and soul. All high ranking celebrities cast spells as they sing, and even when they dance. That is why fans cry and scream and even worship their "idols" whenever they see them, or even simply hear them.

In conclusion, please begin to ignore all of their videos. It's good you don't worship them but you're still damaging your soul. You're listening to music from men who have done countless abominations, would you like me to tell you the horrors they do? It's really, truly, inhumane and beastly. Perhaps another time.

Anyway, txt is getting up there. As a matter of fact, didn't bts teach them the ways of the music industry like, a year or two ago? They're literally just as bad. Please try to get out of k-pop anything.

Kimiko

Veteran
Even i don't have such a long tongue when i try to take it out just like these bts members but meggan has such a long tongue. :D
Not to sound gross but j!mn tongue is way longer than that

So as not to frighten anyone I won't post a pic of it

I think RmM is on his tip toes in those pics cuz MTS is probably taller than him with heels on

And yes looks like she is the new token female to "befriend" for b+s

Jkayy in the back cuz armi will act a fool if he is close to another female

Laura755y

Star
Y
yes, that spell thing is real. I once watched their content alot then i stopped. In that time i realized that i'm listening to music which i can't even understand. Again i started listening bcz i was bored, again i got addicted to them, started to forget the bad side of their music, but now again i stopped listening to them. I just visit this thread now. When i watched their content i was miserable almost went into depression bcz i was simping on some unknown men. But now i'm good.
Just they way they say *once you jim-in you can't jim-out* i feel that. I have been through it and all of you here probably and i'm still on this thread discussing them.
You're discussing their bad influence, dark side of the industries, you are more aware now, and not simping over unkown men, honey ur doing so good, you should be proud of yourself.

mar_br

Rookie
Hello everyone! I've been an avid reader of this Forum for several months now, but only decided to post a message today...

Sharing with you a quote from goognessofgod2010 blog...

Satan fully understands musical composition, as he was originally a living musical instrument, and he still carries music as an integral part of his spiritual being. He knows how to compose and inspire music that will seduce the human heart away from God. He inspires the writing of music and lyrics that disturb, agitate, or drive the heart with passions, emotions, and thoughts that lead it into his captive snare. The Devil uses a variety of instruments to construct a sound that can fundamentally change the direction and content of the heart. The Enemy understands music better than any human who ever lived on the earth, and he hates God. That is a dangerous combination.
Welcome!
that's true :/

Berrywon88

Star
Also, b*s tried to have a live 4 times. Staff deleted all of them on the app. It was extremely awkward and forced. I think they really hate each other. Jk kept looking at staff and the camera.
Jn and yn never looked up from their food. Jayhop did his weird chester grin every 5 seconds. It was bad.
rm occult minion gotta plug that Korea has the fastet internet...

Laura755y

Star
Also, b*s tried to have a live 4 times. Staff deleted all of them on the app. It was extremely awkward and forced. I think they really hate each other. Jk kept looking at staff and the camera.
Jn and yn never looked up from their food. Jayhop did his weird chester grin every 5 seconds. It was bad.
Wuut o_O?! NY have a very good internet connection too like?! U serious man? Korea isnt the only country with a fast internet bru'h.

mileyR

Established
Further proving again what many of us have said here about ignorance on several sensitive topics.. SK has fast internet it takes a simple google search and yet their past …. Kpop in general they simply don’t care.. anyway.

mileyR

Established
The quotes! Armies have turned on papa mochi for calling them a bunch of 15 yr old fangirls. Lmao at this rate that fandom will ruin all of btasses Hollyweird connections.
The quotes are eating HIM UP LOL .. here’s the thing nobody can ever say anything “bad” about BTS nobody can critique make jokes nothing and that is why I feel like a lot of people will never take them seriously including those in the industry…. Plenty of powerful singers performers have received backlash or critique particularly pointing to their art it’s OKAY to be objective and say hey man this TIME this was not it .. so now everyone tip toes around them because of their fandom that’s why the “15 year old girls” stereotype is still being used even rhetorically at this point bcz they move like that as fans.. everything else aside as true artists how will you gain real respect amongst others we have seen it soo many times how crystal clear that they are used because of the numbers that they bring TO ANYTHING that is simply attached to them and for that I feel a grain of sympathy for those in the group who were/are somewhat wanting to be recognized and respected for their real talent if any… if they were anybody else YouTube would be flooded with videos attacking their VOCALS for one.. but all you get is people lying through their teeth and again… WHY …. For VIEWS..

Laura755y

Star
The quotes are eating HIM UP LOL .. here’s the thing nobody can ever say anything “bad” about BTS nobody can critique make jokes nothing and that is why I feel like a lot of people will never take them seriously including those in the industry…. Plenty of powerful singers performers have received backlash or critique particularly pointing to their art it’s OKAY to be objective and say hey man this TIME this was not it .. so now everyone tip toes around them because of their fandom that’s why the “15 year old girls” stereotype is still being used even rhetorically at this point bcz they move like that as fans.. everything else aside as true artists how will you gain real respect amongst others we have seen it soo many times how crystal clear that they are used because of the numbers that they bring TO ANYTHING that is simply attached to them and for that I feel a grain of sympathy for those in the group who were/are somewhat wanting to be recognized and respected for their real talent if any… if they were anybody else YouTube would be flooded with videos attacking their VOCALS for one.. but all you get is people lying through their teeth and again… WHY …. For VIEWS..
Yeap, you're right, i remember a man worked in a radio in some country, criticized them, and their fans went straight to insult him, he reseved alot of threats him and his family, like seriously thats a big nono, u cant attack anyone who say that Bts arent worth being famous, or people who dont like them, like , what do they wanna prove acting in such an impulsive way ? Bts members are humans , a human tend to make mistake, you cant normalize all their wrong behaviors , you dont own them too ,
Big hit is like any other music industry, its not the lord's heaven, where angels are created, and sent to make this world a happy place, hell no, its ruled by humans too.
And ur right, i dnt really feel sympathy , but if there's someone of them who wanna be recognized for his own talent, its not fair to be adressed by the whole like a product, or a milky cow.
But again they could've quit, and start clean, still they kept going cuz of the money , and fame, i guess at this point, imo theres no excuse to anyone of them, and for others who are in the same boat as them.

Berrywon88

Star
Wuut o_O?! NY have a very good internet connection too like?! U serious man? Korea isnt the only country with a fast internet bru'h.
They are so annoying forreal. They can't even hide their dislike of this country. All they do is whine and cry when in the U.S. about how they miss SK. I noticed they ordered Korean food as well. Like NY is known for all its amazing diverse restaurants and they order what they could have just had at home?! First venture outside their country in almost 2 yrs and they are clearly so miserable and can't wait to go back. I really wish they would just stay there then!

mileyR

Established
They are so annoying forreal. They can't even hide their dislike of this country. All they do is whine and cry when in the U.S. about how they miss SK. I noticed they ordered Korean food as well. Like NY is known for all its amazing diverse restaurants and they order what they could have just had at home?! First venture outside their country in almost 2 yrs and they are clearly so miserable and can't wait to go back. I really wish they would just stay there then!
They move mad funny for people who need international fans to chart …. We discussed how the mass buying happens :/ at least pretend.

Berrywon88

Star
i remember a man worked in a radio in some country, criticized them, and their fans went straight to insult him, he reseved alot of threats him and his family, like seriously thats a big nono, u cant attack anyone who say that Bts arent worth being famous, or people who dont like them, like , what do they wanna prove acting in such an impulsive way ?
What's going to end up happening is the entertainment industry will simply act like they don't exist. I've seen this happen to several stars in Hollywood. B*s will be blacklisted.

It's already started:
Armies attacked billboard several times so billboard wrote that piece attacking them and calling b*s cheaters. Armies attacked VMAs so this yr they weren't advertised for the show, didn't perform, and lost awards they use to win. And let's not forget how they came after the Grammys for not letting them perform and only having them in the audience a couple of yrs bck...so the Grammys had lady gaga win and not them. Armies are burning bridges for the group left and right. And due to the parasocial culture enforced in kpop and esp with bh artists..b*s can't say a damn thing against their precious amis. So they're screwed!

Laura755y

Star
What's going to end up happening is the entertainment industry will simply act like they don't exist. I've seen this happen to several stars in Hollywood. B*s will be blacklisted.

It's already started:
Armies attacked billboard several times so billboard wrote that piece attacking them and calling b*s cheaters. Armies attacked VMAs so this yr they weren't advertised for the show, didn't perform, and lost awards they use to win. And let's not forget how they came after the Grammys for not letting them perform and only having them in the audience a couple of yrs bck...so the Grammys had lady gaga win and not them. Armies are burning bridges for the group left and right. And due to the parasocial culture enforced in kpop and esp with bh artists..b*s can't say a damn thing against their precious amis. So they're screwed!
Agree, but since bts is a milky cow now, they'll keep milking it, until it gets dry.
The funny part is that alot of the elites are pretty racist toward alot of races, including asians, rn imo, i think that some of them are trying to make Sk a big joke, its like a game of chess where Sk's president and his fellows are only pawns or even lesser, they made a whole ass country a big joke, and they're toying with it. Because they know how greedy they're, and ofc they held some pretty strong evidence on each one to blackmail thel whenever they try to go against them.

Last edited: