BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
Kpop fans put idols on a pedestal and then when their humanity shows they cant take it

How long are these clowns in america for?
I hope they go back home soon
,its obvious that vee would rather be any place else other than here

It is funny to see armi being mad about their boys preferring korean fans over them tho so I hope they tweet out a We Miss You in korean while still in the states
LMAO

mileyR

Established
Jkayy english has gotten much better and he is next for best english after rmM but still not fluent

J!n has the worst cuz of his nasally voice and vee cuz his voice is so deep which makes both their accents thicker imo
If V ever wants to be an international super star he needs a dialect coach his accent is thicker than oatmeal.. nothing wrong with an accent or course but yeah…

queen82

Star
It’s definitely a thing in the industry maybe not this particular scenario maybe even worse they film them doing things and basically if you try to walk away or expose the ways of the industry they leak everything and it seems like in SK family is very important so it would destroy them… when they are done with a certain person they always turn on them that’s why it’s so scary how high up BTS is right now bcz the fall from grace will be insane :( there is no way out of this like ever…
that's really scary

mileyR

Established
yes maybe the others improved.. don't know
They sound kinda bad when they sing English :( Jin specifically has said how hard it is when they sing English songs it sucks that we can HEAR IT.. and they barely make full sentences when speaking English except for RM and so far on this specific trip they have been speaking only Korean… I have no doubt that they fully understand English but after so many years I just don’t think it’s a priority for THEM groups who have come after them are already mostly fluent soooo… of course they don’t have to learn another language for shit but just saying then kpop will always be other… sorry. I saw somewhere else someone asking why does the US accept latin then ??? I was like huh ??? Are you mad there is a huge Latin/ Hispanic community in the USA you simply can’t compare Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world last time I checked…. AAAAND you don’t have to be an avid follower or lover of Latin music to vibe to it it’s good MUSIC but if you don’t follow kpop and someone randomly plays it in the car you will be like huh ????

Berrywon88

Star
send a video to his parents while you was in an orgy, what kind of person do that ? omg
I saw a documentary and it was about young women getting coerced into the p0rn industry. They get "scouted" on the street and dragged to near by establishments where they are r@ped while being filmed. They are then told that this tape will be released and sent to their parents, job, school etc. If they don't do as their told. The girls then sign a contract and unwillingly end up in the p0rn industry. This was in Japan by the way. I have heard of similar stories in SK where women are sexually assaulted etc and threatened to not say anything or else their family will find out. I don't think it's farfetched for the entertainment industry to do the same tactics to control a star.

meow12

Hello everyone, not sure where to put this. But i’ve been a kpop fan more specifically bt$ fan since 2017, back when I was a high schooler. They brought me so much comfort and they were great entertainment. But after I found this forum two years after I decided to unstan them.
It’s been two years and I’m looking at kpop again, TX T. I was wondering if txt was as bad as bts and if it is a bad idea for me to stan this group instead. Im
a christian and I never worship people, I just enjoy the entertainment value and the community around the groups. I just want to know if there’s subliminal messaging in the brother group’s music or if it’s okay to be a casual fan.

mileyR

Established
Hello everyone, not sure where to put this. But i’ve been a kpop fan more specifically bt$ fan since 2017, back when I was a high schooler. They brought me so much comfort and they were great entertainment. But after I found this forum two years after I decided to unstan them.
It’s been two years and I’m looking at kpop again, TX T. I was wondering if txt was as bad as bts and if it is a bad idea for me to stan this group instead. Im
a christian and I never worship people, I just enjoy the entertainment value and the community around the groups. I just want to know if there’s subliminal messaging in the brother group’s music or if it’s okay to be a casual fan.
Unfortunately kpop is even worse now with the symbolism…