BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Hello everyone! I've been an avid reader of this Forum for several months now, but only decided to post a message today...

Sharing with you a quote from goognessofgod2010 blog...

Satan fully understands musical composition, as he was originally a living musical instrument, and he still carries music as an integral part of his spiritual being. He knows how to compose and inspire music that will seduce the human heart away from God. He inspires the writing of music and lyrics that disturb, agitate, or drive the heart with passions, emotions, and thoughts that lead it into his captive snare. The Devil uses a variety of instruments to construct a sound that can fundamentally change the direction and content of the heart. The Enemy understands music better than any human who ever lived on the earth, and he hates God. That is a dangerous combination.
welcome to you too

mileyR

Established
Bts visited MET museum in ny as they went there as special envoys with first lady. In an interview at un the host asked them that i have heard you have 30 million and more fans, i thought yes there are those sheeps following them. The main purpose of bts being called there with such a large fan following was to push their agenda 2030.
I think they were under control as they went there with president.
I don't understand why people can't see the fact that a group of singers from sk being given diplomat passports and going to un even they don't have basic knowledge. They can't speak english, they never attended college. And by the fact that they just went there and spoke few lines isn't changing the world. Armys don't see that they have a parasocial relationship with bts.
As long as un wants bts to promote their agendas they will use them. They are trying fast to promote agenda 2030.
Almost any and everyone who calls up BTS uses them for their cult following that they have …the award shows the western artists who collaborate with them .. name one remix or collaboration that BTS has done that stuck ??? It’s almost never a good idea for Celebs to associate themselves with politics unless they have shown real care time and time again it’s always to push for votes this or that army’s themselves do they really care about global issues ???? I was watching that live because there were other speakers who were going to speak after BTS alike Graca Machel… it was almost at a million when mr president and BTS were speaking and then when BTS left it dropped to maybe 200K??? It’s just all a joke…

Laura755y

Star
These kids think namjoon needs their protection. LolView attachment 62855
I'm dead.
Time to leave this planet.
This is really bad, lile really really bad, how many psychos are they trying to make out of those fans, the fact that a kid, teen lr even an adult draw such crap, makes me worry, what those fans are welling to do in order to please their idols, how can someone be so brainwashed to think this way ?
Bts visited MET museum in ny as they went there as special envoys with first lady. In an interview at un the host asked them that i have heard you have 30 million and more fans, i thought yes there are those sheeps following them. The main purpose of bts being called there with such a large fan following was to push their agenda 2030.
I think they were under control as they went there with president.
I don't understand why people can't see the fact that a group of singers from sk being given diplomat passports and going to un even they don't have basic knowledge. They can't speak english, they never attended college. And by the fact that they just went there and spoke few lines isn't changing the world. Armys don't see that they have a parasocial relationship with bts.
As long as un wants bts to promote their agendas they will use them. They are trying fast to promote agenda 2030.
The memebers have 0 knowledge on history,
they suck at learning languages, for people in their position, they at least should be talking 2 different languages, they didnt even write those "few lines" .
And why dfak are they looking like teenage in heat?
One of them with a fkn pink hair? The other with an eyebrow piercing, looking like a wannabe gay fuckboy? If you choose to be in the wrong side, which is already disgusting, dont go their representing your whole country, looking unprofessional, making a joke of urself nd ur own country, giving the impression that u give a flying 2 fucks which is true.
They were sitting their looking like hostages, .
Even their president is a big joke dude, saying that bts are the best artists in this generation, really man? Stfu.
Making kids talk bout youth problems, when themselves are drug addict, alcoholic to the bones, they starve themselves and talk about how they hate gaining weight.
If i was a korean i wouldve been so desapointed and disgusted, all they do is make asian look like trash, and tbh no foreign celebrity take them seriously. Alot of celebrities are products as well, but bts took it to the extent.

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
YUP because parasite showed us the classism and dynamic between the rich and poor a very common theme in pretty much any place in the world and then directly linked it to Korea something we don’t get to see much of in the k dramas or music so of course he paid that dust and wants to elevate only those who

Oh wow!! I think they maybe trapped BH probably has all their dirt why would they sign another contract with them DAMN!
I do believe that hitting has all types of dirt onthem and that is what keeps them there as the middle men/face of the cult

For an example maybe vee wanted to leave the group a few years back when he was always depressed and grumpy but couldnt for fear of hitbig exposing some of the sordid details of what he really did to become worldwide famous :

Like sending a recording to his parents of him being in an orgy with older men/his own group members or doing serious drugs like smoking meth or snorting a line of coke

This is just a scenario I'm talking about but I wouldnt be at all suprised if something like this has occurred

Kimiko

Veteran
J!n is the only member who has a legit college degree and the others attended some shady school that promotes b+s,so I'm pretty sure they didnt actually attend this so called university but are just being used for their popularity

We supposed to believe that they all have master degrees? Yeah right,so if they were actually students enrolled in university they have never ever talked about it...like never

J!n is the only member who talks about college since he is the only one who actually attended and attained his bachelor's degree

He was upset that he wasn't allowed to attend his graduation cuz they had a performance that day

And I can't see jkayy enrolled in any school he can barely add,his brother is probably the brains behind their shady business

Laura755y

Star
I do believe that hitting has all types of dirt onthem and that is what keeps them there as the middle men/face of the cult

For an example maybe vee wanted to leave the group a few years back when he was always depressed and grumpy but couldnt for fear of hitbig exposing some of the sordid details of what he really did to become worldwide famous :

Like sending a recording to his parents of him being in an orgy with older men/his own group members or doing serious drugs like smoking meth or snorting a line of coke

This is just a scenario I'm talking about but I wouldnt be at all suprised if something like this has occurred
Thats true, things like this happen, but beiing exposed is better than stay their as whore for example, or to push such a sick agenda like p***philia, and im 100% sure that they all know whats the meaning of symbolisme they're doing ald also the ones they're wearing.
Just to know that you are a partner inthis even if you're not like this, and that thz money you have is probably due to alot of sacrifices and god not what kind of other shit, should be enought to torture you each single day, i
f there is humanity or morals left in them. Nd i doubt theres something left in them.

Kimiko

Veteran
Apparently their somg with c0ldply is being given a huge radio push and will be sent to alternative radio stations as well as top 40

I just can't see a song half in Korean being a hit on US radio

It might get this push but I bet it wont do well,most Americans arent going to be interested in listening to a song in korean on american radio- other than their cult followers

Y00ngi will tell the followers to keep this song at #1 on billboard by friday once its released..I just know it cuz he always plays them like this and they fall for it every single time

eaisa

Established
Its really bothering on how people don’t react and allows them not to follow protocols despite on the virus spreading all over the world. I know its America but still. If they want to be a good role model to youngsters they should still follow and wear mask on public places. Just saying.
why he back look like that? bent like a lizard.

mileyR

Established
Apparently their somg with c0ldply is being given a huge radio push and will be sent to alternative radio stations as well as top 40

I just can't see a song half in Korean being a hit on US radio

It might get this push but I bet it wont do well,most Americans arent going to be interested in listening to a song in korean on american radio- other than their cult followers

Y00ngi will tell the followers to keep this song at #1 on billboard by friday once its released..I just know it cuz he always plays them like this and they fall for it every single time
Honestly with them now anything is possible they played butter at the emmys they obviously are in deep and have done and continue what they need to do to appear mainstream but you cannot buy the general public and that is a fact that remains no matter how much payola chart manipulation or whatever else the fuck … all we can do is wait for a shit storm … cold play themselves have gone to shit nothing they have done after 2016 is worth talking about they really were lowkey so good like their song writing skills maaan their songs were incredible so I don’t know …

Kimiko

Veteran
B*s posted and I was thinking what do they mean good morning since it's night time in the U.S. and then I felt stupid...because of course even with them on the other side of the world they're speaking to Karmys. I really wonder what international fans get from them. Like wouldn't they say good evening since they're in America..it's so weird. Nationalists thru and thru. They don't even acknowledge the majority of their fandom.
I saw that and read through the comments and US and mexican armi feelings were hurt cuz their boys only ever acknowledge korean armi

Why be suprised that korean men who love in korea are only concerned about theirkorean fans? They at least pretend to care about korean fans and all other fans they are obvious with only wanting financial support

Plus korean army probably has real tea on them that they wont spill due to loyalty

Berrywon88

Star
One of them with a fkn pink hair? The other with an eyebrow piercing, looking like a wannabe gay fuckboy? If you choose to be in the wrong side, which is already disgusting, dont go their representing your whole country, looking unprofessional, making a joke of urself nd ur own country, giving the impression that u give a flying 2 fucks which is true.
Yeah it was so disrespectful. I saw t*e was looking up at the ceiling and not listening. He seems super grumpy on this trip maybe he hates the U.S. that much. Jm was so giggly and weird.
Look at t*e's expression..man just doesn't give a sh!t

Then you have Jhope with pink hair and Yn with some grandma purple grey hair. Lastly, Mr. F boy with his piercings and tattoos on full display. Speaking of that..jk could have covered the eyebrow piercing if he had had his hair combed to the other side. But he probably refused. And what the heck was he wearing here...he looks like a court jester with those pants...they are LV of course.
IMG_20210921_110900.jpg
A joke indeed.

Yeah it was so disrespectful. I saw t*e was looking up at the ceiling and not listening. He seems super grumpy on this trip maybe he hates the U.S. that much. Jm was so giggly and weird.

Then you have Jhope with pink hair and Yn with some grandma purple grey hair. Lastly, Mr. F boy with his piercings and tattoos on full display. Speaking of that..jk could have covered the eyebrow piercing if he had had his hair combed to the other side. But he probably refused. And what the heck was he wearing here...he looks like a court jester with those pants...they are LV of course.
View attachment 62861
A joke indeed.
They came to do rituals. Why did they go to the Met? There was just a huge ritual there. Why did their president come? He loves Tae and Jk. I think Tae's closed himself off mentally and emotionally. He's not there and checked out mentally. His interested in his own music and acting. They were thinking about disbanding in 2019. That's when t×t debuted. I want to say Bng didn't know how successful they would be, but a member of Shinwa talked about a group coming that would dominate the world. I think the international success took him by surprise. They used their usual tricks to win and get on top in SK. That doesn't work here, and it's why they've been floundering in America and overseas.

Laura755y

Star

View attachment 62861
A joke indeed.
Omg, the pants, dont remind me.of the pants, why on earth wear such a crap, im a girl and i dnt like to wear such thing, like wtf.
Dude Jeon is noway near looking like a gentlman i mean, im okay with being open minded nd a free spirit, but not like this.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Omg, the pants, dont remind me.of the pants, why on earth wear such a crap, im a girl and i dnt like to wear such thing, like wtf.
Dude Jeon is noway near looking like a gentlman i mean, im okay with being open minded nd a free spirit, but not like this.
Honestly he looks like a male gigolo with his too tight pants, shirt unbuttoned, and chest out. Look at the difference from how the other guys are dressed.

swayy000

Star

View attachment 62861
A joke indeed.
namj00n looks dead inside. you can just tell now that all his expressions are fake

loginine

Veteran
UN Agenda 2021, Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development Goals...all being ushered in by a "Welcome" song called "Permission to Dance..." lol!
Yes. The permission to dance song is a welcoming of the new era. In the video when Shuga reads the news paper, it says “beginning of a new era”. The song is basically a welcoming of the nwo. Most people think it’s only about Covid but it’s more than that. It’s the UN agenda.