BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
were armys literally not fussing about how "dangerous" it was fans risking their lives and bts' for going to the airport even though they were all wearing masks, but now when tae is not wearing a mask they are saying "oh that is not the problem he is vaccinated" like????

but ive never seen someone attacked/run to bts like that in a long time. the security handled that guy easily, buy if that sasaeng was a girl the security would have been much more aggressive
The way they pull so many stunts I would not be shocked if that was planned by them YAWN…

eaisa

Established
Kookie wore a 8k ensemble at the airport that got sold out in 22 countries in less than a day. They already make crazy money but having that kind of target audience that will fanatically buy out anything they are seen with? No wonder he's been showcasing companies he's lowkey involved with, that's big money right there lol.
good for him tbh, hes not as dumb as i thought.

Laura755y

Star
were armys literally not fussing about how "dangerous" it was fans risking their lives and bts' for going to the airport even though they were all wearing masks, but now when tae is not wearing a mask they are saying "oh that is not the problem he is vaccinated" like????

but ive never seen someone attacked/run to bts like that in a long time. the security handled that guy easily, buy if that sasaeng was a girl the security would have been much more aggressive
Armys are a walking contradictions, everything their angels do isnt bad, bullshit.

Laura755y

Star
good for him tbh, hes not as dumb as i thought.
I dnt think he's dumb, but he's acting in a very stupid way, and still there's alot of fucked up side deals/businesses that he's involved in, and alot of sick powerfull men he is dealing with, one wrong move of him that might bring a scandal to his partners, and we'll find him dead of an over dose or suicide.

Berrywon88

Star
B*s posted and I was thinking what do they mean good morning since it's night time in the U.S. and then I felt stupid...because of course even with them on the other side of the world they're speaking to Karmys. I really wonder what international fans get from them. Like wouldn't they say good evening since they're in America..it's so weird. Nationalists thru and thru. They don't even acknowledge the majority of their fandom.

Last edited:
I dnt think he's dumb, but he's acting in a very stupid way, and still there's alot of fucked up side deals/businesses that he's involved in, and alot of sick powerfull men he is dealing with, one wrong move of him that might bring a scandal to his partners, and we'll find him dead of an over dose or suicide.
If I was Jn or Jm, I would've smothered him in his sleep.

B*s posted and I was thinking what do they mean good morning since it's night time in the U.S. and then I felt stupid...because of course even with them on the other side of the world they're speaking to Karmys. I really wonder what international fans get from them. Like wouldn't they say good evening since they're in America..it's so weird. Nationalists thru and thru. They don't even aknowledge the majority of their fandom.
International fans get the backside of btees ass and say 'May I have some more sir?'.

Pepsi

Veteran
This is probably a troll account lol they are very dedicated to dragging J*mn anyway… why are they always desperate for money don’t they get paid enough :O assuming all these shady side deals are real …. ????
they are a complete jimin anti. this particular instance may or may not be true but they are hardly objective

loginine

Veteran
The shit with the vax is the last straw.... Idiots... I am almost certain that they don't even have the vax, or even if they do using their influence to make this medical experiment and genocide a good thing is just awful!
There is no way they have the vax. They also know the real truth as well. They are only being used to push the agenda on the fans. I feel like this was the plan for them from the beginning. I find it weird that they gained worldwide popularity when the c0vid agenda began.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hello everyone! I've been an avid reader of this Forum for several months now, but only decided to post a message today...

Sharing with you a quote from goodnessofgod2010 blog...

Satan fully understands musical composition, as he was originally a living musical instrument, and he still carries music as an integral part of his spiritual being. He knows how to compose and inspire music that will seduce the human heart away from God. He inspires the writing of music and lyrics that disturb, agitate, or drive the heart with passions, emotions, and thoughts that lead it into his captive snare. The Devil uses a variety of instruments to construct a sound that can fundamentally change the direction and content of the heart. The Enemy understands music better than any human who ever lived on the earth, and he hates God. That is a dangerous combination.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Hi, I'm new here :)
the president of my country (they think he is a Christian but he is actually a possible Freemason) was also at the UN General Assembly. Many armys from my country were talking about the president and bt5 there. I feel disgusted by this industry, and at the same time sad to see teenagers and children being deceived by these artists. In my country the 4rmys probably don't even know about this scandal involving jk
welcome