BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
They're heading for a trainwreck of a fall, SK is so overly Conservative, their country will despise them for life for staining the rep of SK internationally.

They look exhausted and very very depressed.
Being an official representative of a country is a lot of pressure and heavy burden on anyone's shoulders, but for a sub par boyband?? And it's for conservative SK at that. The only one I can see actually being able to handle any of this is maybe jn. And I agree with you they don't look happy and are out of their element. Jk is only 24 and sowing his oats. T*e looks like he should have his hotel windows barred for fear of jumping. Yn looks unwell and I can't put my finger on it but something is very wrong. And Jm is too much of a wild card. This won't end well at all.

Laura755y

Star
Being an official representative of a country is a lot of pressure and heavy burden on anyone's shoulders, but for a sub par boyband?? And it's for conservative SK at that. The only one I can see actually being able to handle any of this is maybe jn. And I agree with you they don't look happy and are out of their element. Jk is only 24 and sowing his oats. T*e looks like he should have his hotel windows barred for fear of jumping. Yn looks unwell and I can't put my finger on it but something is very wrong. And Jm is too much of a wild card. This won't end well at all.
I just dont get it, since when a boy band became a whole ass country's representative, where are the ministers? Where are the high profiles in the gouvernmnt? Sk became a fkn big joke, and that not even funny.

Laura755y

Star
What do you guys think of vee getting promoted more than others this time and on 2nd number is jk.like while leaving for nyc he was in front and in unique clothes with a very big advertisement of brand on clothes. And then comes jk whose outfit was also colorfull. While other members just wore black and white.? We already saw a photoshoot of bts with him wearing red while others wore black. And another in which he wore pink while other members wore dark colors
He promoted some business men's children and other ones too is what i heard, they also said that he have side twisted deals, nd maybe some daddys on the sides.

cadiz

Star
Ab lot of new accounts huh.
Well welcome

BTW just to clarify
nobody said BTS don't perform their old song because they are devil worshippers
the topic was : BTS are working directly to the goverment so their old songs going against the "system" don't make much sense now

Also songs like "spinebreaker" that basically bash people who are slaves for buying expensive clothes....and right now BT.-S wear designer clothes every day
People here were talking about that contradiction between their old songs and the new BT-S....;)

Berrywon88

Star
I just dont get it, since when a boy band became a whole ass country's representative, where are the ministers? Where are the high profiles in the gouvernmnt? Sk became a fkn big joke, and that not even funny.
Apparently this is what Moon said...
I guess ministers are too old for his mission. And what are these changes?? Sounds like some weird new world order type of stuff:rolleyes:

cadiz

Star
Anywayz, to try to get back on topic. I saw this on twittr. And Idk but I find it terrifying. President Moon came with them and I just don't think this is over..they have bigger plans up their sleeve than giving a little speech and performance.
im very curious about this president
what is his ideology?
and BT-S working for him basically mean they share his ideas right?

I can't imagine the president of my country travelling with a boyband as the representation of his country

Besides like other users here said..."parasite" a Korean movie, actually won an Oscar. A pretty big thing compared to he Vmas awards BT.S can win.....
But I don't think the actors or director were used this way....

cadiz

Star
This is probably a troll account lol they are very dedicated to dragging J*mn anyway… why are they always desperate for money don’t they get paid enough :O assuming all these shady side deals are real …. ????
very weird, if all those rumors are real. they are desperate for money. But they work for the richest company
Remember that last year, a rumor going around that BT.S members were looking for lawyers to check on their contract wih BH

also that girl group Gfriend that decided to disband as soon as BH bought their company

I think the BH might be shady af

mar_br

Rookie
The UN is a whole joke!! I legit cannot believe it… IDOLS who themsevles can never show who they really are bcz they are manufactured products how many times have they publicly talked about starving themselves ??? Then to associate them with an organization that is supposedly for HUMAN RIGHTS? How many third world countries HAVE NOTHING what can poor children and people learn from IDOLS? An organization that is supposedly for children’s rights??? When the entire KPOP industry has countless times been shown to abuse trainees and take advantage of their young audience to get money ??? People who are walking ADS? Who work for fashion houses that contribute LARGELY to workers who are under paid and to the problem of climate CHANGE?? All they do is promote a rich lifestyle the rest of the world cannot even begin to attain … nobody wants to hear that gummy bear Disney happy shit that they call songs! IM SICK I absolutely cannot believe that WORLD LEADERS have stooped this low I can’t believe this is where we are as the world damn…
Hi, I'm new here :)
the president of my country (they think he is a Christian but he is actually a possible Freemason) was also at the UN General Assembly. Many armys from my country were talking about the president and bt5 there. I feel disgusted by this industry, and at the same time sad to see teenagers and children being deceived by these artists. In my country the 4rmys probably don't even know about this scandal involving jk

mileyR

Established
what is his ideology?

I can't imagine the president of my country travelling with a boyband as the representation of his country

Besides like other users here said..."parasite" a Korean movie, actually won an Oscar. A pretty big thing compared to he Vmas awards BT.S can win.....
YUP because parasite showed us the classism and dynamic between the rich and poor a very common theme in pretty much any place in the world and then directly linked it to Korea something we don’t get to see much of in the k dramas or music so of course he paid that dust and wants to elevate only those who
very weird, if all those rumors are real. they are desperate for money. But they work for the richest company
Remember that last year, a rumor going around that BT.S members were looking for lawyers to check on their contract wih BH

also that girl group Gfriend that decided to disband as soon as BH bought their company

I think the BH might be shady af
Oh wow!! I think they maybe trapped BH probably has all their dirt why would they sign another contract with them DAMN!

mileyR

Established
Hi, I'm new here :)
the president of my country (they think he is a Christian but he is actually a possible Freemason) was also at the UN General Assembly. Many armys from my country were talking about the president and bt5 there. I feel disgusted by this industry, and at the same time sad to see teenagers and children being deceived by these artists. In my country the 4rmys probably don't even know about this scandal involving jk
That’s the saddest part with everything they want the youth :(

Laura755y

Star
Apparently this is what Moon said...
I guess ministers are too old for his mission. And what are these changes?? Sounds like some weird new world order type of stuff:rolleyes:
Seriously, his speech makes no sence at all, in Sk the majority dont have their own hpuses, all they do is rent, since he wanna make the young take over, why dont he step aside and let of the members became a president instead huh? Why not go to his country and gather the young ask for their opinions, and let them take the whole country's decisions.
He's only making himself a bog joke, i wouldnt be suprised if he's a pedo as well. Talking about the young yet give a flying fuck about em. Bullshit.

taepeach

Veteran
Anywayz, to try to get back on topic. I saw this on twittr. And Idk but I find it terrifying. President Moon came with them and I just don't think this is over..they have bigger plans up their sleeve than giving a little speech and performance.
interesting look on hobi and joon's face, honestly the only one smiling is the president. its been like a month or more where hobi still hasnt removed those programming hair colors.

Laura755y

Star
what is his ideology?

Same here i cant imagine, the king of my country nor the presidents or ministers doing such bullshit, all they do give to big artists is royal medal, that have no advantages . And they're still called normal people .

mileyR

Established
interesting look on hobi and joon's face, honestly the only one smiling is the president. its been like a month or more where hobi still hasnt removed those programming hair colors.
I was just about to say why the hell is his hair pink LMAO !! I would have thought everyone would try to look serious for this type of thing they are now pushing . Suited up black hair …

taepeach

Veteran
were armys literally not fussing about how "dangerous" it was fans risking their lives and bts' for going to the airport even though they were all wearing masks, but now when tae is not wearing a mask they are saying "oh that is not the problem he is vaccinated" like????

but ive never seen someone attacked/run to bts like that in a long time. the security handled that guy easily, buy if that sasaeng was a girl the security would have been much more aggressive

Riko

Veteran
Kookie wore a 8k ensemble at the airport that got sold out in 22 countries in less than a day. They already make crazy money but having that kind of target audience that will fanatically buy out anything they are seen with? No wonder he's been showcasing companies he's lowkey involved with, that's big money right there lol.