BTS discussion thread

Prettydreams

In the end you guys are free to believe that them not performing old songs is a red flag that they’re devil worshippers. But in my opinion there are other telling signs that they are. You guys believe that I am rejecting the idea when I’m not. Feel free to interpret my messages as you wish

and for the last time I do NOT like BTS. I don’t like them, I have not liked them for YEARS.But I am able to remain neutral since as you’ve also said, none of this is proven, so I am willing to look at things in multiple angles

taepeach

Veteran
In the end you guys are free to believe that them not performing old songs is a red flag that they’re devil worshippers. But in my opinion there are other telling signs that they are. You guys believe that I am rejecting the idea when I’m not. Feel free to interpret my messages as you wish

and for the last time I do NOT like BTS. I don’t like them, I have not liked them for YEARS.But I am able to remain neutral since as you’ve also said, none of this is proven, so I am willing to look at things in multiple angles
i understand what you mean

mileyR

Established
Hey guys, I saw this picture of a Korean statue the other day. Do I interpret too much into this picture? As above, so below. You know how they say, in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Sorry for my English tho o_O Don't Koreans say of themselves that they live in hell? The term "Hell Joseon" is really popular there. What I'm trying to say is, the guys didn't show up out of nowhere, and if the country already has such a reputation, what do we espect from them? To me South Korea is really fishy
Argh this is why I wish BOTI would come back this is the type of stuff that they were pretty good at unpacking.. I don’t like to come on anybody’s culture without solid proof cause you never know but their entertainment industry is sus AF! I think there is another thread here that talks about the k dramas and how they are also starting to push some things so maybe that’s worth looking into as well on that other thread.. I used to think it was just Hollywood but again there is another thread about Bollywood as well and some things that people have seen there so it’s a lot …

Howl'sCastle

I've been lurking on and off but never made an account until now.

About the deaths of Jonghyun and Sulli - I definitely think there was way more to it. It will be interesting to see if there is a death in October. Also I found it interesting that Goo Hara also committed suicide not long after Sulli. Her ex left his group because he was also caught up in the Burning Sun scandal. IU is the only one left I believe from this tight knit group of friends.

Prettydreams

We said that they can't perform past songs anymore since they went against the system and questioned society but are now govt lapdogs. You misconstrued what we said, intentionally or unintentionally, idk.
We said that they can't perform past songs anymore since they went against the system and questioned society but are now govt lapdogs. You misconstrued what we said, intentionally or unintentionally, idk.
well I have my opinions on this as well but I’m genuinely not here to bash anyone or debate with anyone so I respect your input and won’t go any further with this one

goddamn

Rookie
Argh this is why I wish BOTI would come back this is the type of stuff that they were pretty good at unpacking.. I don’t like to come on anybody’s culture without solid proof cause you never know but their entertainment industry is sus AF! I think there is another thread here that talks about the k dramas and how they are also starting to push some things so maybe that’s worth looking into as well on that other thread.. I used to think it was just Hollywood but again there is another thread about Bollywood as well and some things that people have seen there so it’s a lot …
I found a lot of people interesting in here :Dthat is why i decided to sign up. My post wasn't to bash the country. I watched a TV-Show in Russia where the TV-Host sayed to a fan of them don't go to Korea. I really wonder, what these people know, what we don't know.

goddamn

Rookie

About the deaths of Jonghyun and Sulli - I definitely think there was way more to it. It will be interesting to see if there is a death in October. Also I found it interesting that Goo Hara also committed suicide not long after Sulli. Her ex left his group because he was also caught up in the Burning Sun scandal. IU is the only one left I believe from this tight knit group of friends.
What if the sacrifices weren't for beetees, but instead for IU?

Berrywon88

Star

Devil worshipping no one said anything of the sort...2+2 is not equalling 4 with you. You made a new account to say people have lost the plot..why? Is it because you were too scared to say it on your original account?
200w.gif
Actually don't respond back, I'm too bored with this nonsense to care.

Howl'sCastle

What if the sacrifices weren't for beetees, but instead for IU?
It's possible but she was already famous and hasn't amassed much more fame.

To keep it on topic about BTS, about people having a suspicion that Bang PD is a pedo I'd say it's possible. It was a open secret in Japan that Johnny Kitagawa was a pedo and there was a court case but essentially everything was swept under the rug.

Prettydreams

Devil worshipping no one said anything of the sort...2+2 is not equalling 4 with you. You made a new account to say people have lost the plot..why? Is it because you were too scared to say it on your original account?
View attachment 62821
Actually don't respond back, I'm too bored with this nonsense to care.
Why would I be scared to log into my original account? It would make 0% of a difference. I don’t have access to that account because it’s been FOUR YEARS since I opened up that account ? You seem to be very very very offended that someone doesn’t agree with you 100%
And if you were too bored to care you would have deleted that response and not responded at all. Clearly you feel some type of way over what I said so if you would like to discuss it we can. I said I didn’t want to argue on this forum, but you seem like you have a bit of an issue so we can get into it if you like.

goddamn

Rookie
B*s speak and perform at the U.N. today and all these new (I don't care if you were previously on here) accounts crop up on this thread. Y'all have successfully derailed this thread by several pages with off topic posts. Sus.
I just have a feeling the day is no coincidence. Tomorrow is the 21.09.2021 and full moon. Weird thoughts poppin up in my mind like a circle comes to an end. Does somebody knows more about gematria?

Last edited:

mileyR

Established
Anywayz, to try to get back on topic. I saw this on twittr. And Idk but I find it terrifying. President Moon came with them and I just don't think this is over..they have bigger plans up their sleeve than giving a little speech and performance.
Mmmh interested to see this.. looks like there is a translator and I wonder what they will be like as “diplomats” as opposed to their usual scripted interviews that’s assuming this is not ??

queen82

Star

in what group he was?

Laura755y

Star
The UN is a whole joke!! I legit cannot believe it… IDOLS who themsevles can never show who they really are bcz they are manufactured products how many times have they publicly talked about starving themselves ??? Then to associate them with an organization that is supposedly for HUMAN RIGHTS? How many third world countries HAVE NOTHING what can poor children and people learn from IDOLS? An organization that is supposedly for children’s rights??? When the entire KPOP industry has countless times been shown to abuse trainees and take advantage of their young audience to get money ??? People who are walking ADS? Who work for fashion houses that contribute LARGELY to workers who are under paid and to the problem of climate CHANGE?? All they do is promote a rich lifestyle the rest of the world cannot even begin to attain … nobody wants to hear that gummy bear Disney happy shit that they call songs! IM SICK I absolutely cannot believe that WORLD LEADERS have stooped this low I can’t believe this is where we are as the world damn…
Thank you! You said it all.