BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Its like a funny nightmare, are people this dumb to not questions things like this, imagine ibwas talking to a girl like 8 month ago and she told me this"i know that bts members are way worse than what we know, but i'll follow them to hell if its possible"
I was like duude, u serious, nd she really was serious like WTF .
Basically some armys if not the majority of them knows that they're a bad influence, and even bad humans but still following their lead, what kind of spells make a human with a big ass brain be this blind .
Like just think a bit, Hat are you gaining from them, exactly "NOTHING" almost all armys are now depressed ald depends on the members to smile, i dnt know how they do it but yeah .
They're stuck in a circle that "im not good enough to be with my fav one"
Depression, anixiety, trust issues, self-degradation.
Some are into drugs to forget how the world is unfair aka that they cant be with their loved ones aka bts members, some of them even felt in love with all the members and start have orgies fantasies.
wadafaak is wrong with these people. Its so sad, disgustion and pathetic too.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

Eyes bugged out greasball and the man who looks like he's being held hostage. Goodness!
View attachment 62811View attachment 62812
Sugar is looking terrible on that picture

they are walking propaganda. goverment puppets etc, also wearing the Korean flag on their masks
Honestly if I was Korean, and my representation to the world was some corny boyband singing nanananana I would feel embarrassed....

Both beyonce and shakira are big puppets too
but at least they are both decent performers...I give them that.
it was probably better than BT-S singing their kindergarten song

Berrywon88

Star
Teazen Kombucha scandal should have dealt a body blow to the deranged fandom. But it didn’t. There is something nefarious at play here.
The scandal barely made a blip on the iarmy side. I've noticed since around 2020 b*s lost the fans that used to question them and that company and would blow up a scandal in 2 seconds flat. The new fans are a bunch of brain dead automatons that believe b*s are too perfect to have criticism about. So they instead pick each other to shreads. Free thinking is not allowed.
brick-2-1.jpg
brick-2-6.jpg

taepeach

Veteran
Armpits are constantly raving about how JJK and Vee are promoting small brands & content creators. Teazen Kombucha scandal should have dealt a body blow to the deranged fandom. But it didn’t. There is something nefarious at play here.
The UN has become the laughing stock of the world. They do zilch & are irrelevant. They allowed a boy band to sing & dance at the UNGA. Where’s the prestige in that. The people at the UN are morons.
The scandal barely made a blip on the iarmy side. I've noticed since around 2020 b*s lost the fans that used to question them and that company and would blow up a scandal in 2 seconds flat. The new fans are a bunch of brain dead automatons that believe b*s are too perfect to have criticism about. So they instead pick each other to shreads. Free thinking is not allowed.
View attachment 62815
View attachment 62817
what was the the whole thing about teazen kombucha?

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Its unnerving just how accurately our predictions are becoming reality. My conviction the Big HIt is monitoring this thread has increased manifold.
Most army’s are disgusting Libertards & woke sickos belonging to the pronoun brigade, so i‘d be surprised if the vast majority of them haven’t gotten the vaccine already.

Laura755y

Star
what was the the whole thing about teazen kombucha?
Well now jeon, have a compagny along with his brother, his partner in the comapagny were involved in the burning sun scandal(prostitution nd drug scandal).
In one of his vlives he said that he was promoting small businesses like kombucha, and ramod chief, but those said "small businesses" were his partners businesses, thatwere involved in the burning sun scandal .
And also he was using his fans to promote his own side business as well in his selfies, vlives...etc, without them knowing that those clothes was him,nd his brothers own business.
His comapgny aka bigh*t have a percentage in this too .
He also rised the products price in order to manipulate the stock price.
And maybe his involved in the burning sun scandal as well .
After the whole thing got into the light he resigned from his compagny and that made the thing more suspicious.
And also he gaved his brother an apartement nd that was to hide this scandal. But also to avoid taxes.

Last edited:

mileyR

Established
The UN is a whole joke!! I legit cannot believe it… IDOLS who themsevles can never show who they really are bcz they are manufactured products how many times have they publicly talked about starving themselves ??? Then to associate them with an organization that is supposedly for HUMAN RIGHTS? How many third world countries HAVE NOTHING what can poor children and people learn from IDOLS? An organization that is supposedly for children’s rights??? When the entire KPOP industry has countless times been shown to abuse trainees and take advantage of their young audience to get money ??? People who are walking ADS? Who work for fashion houses that contribute LARGELY to workers who are under paid and to the problem of climate CHANGE?? All they do is promote a rich lifestyle the rest of the world cannot even begin to attain … nobody wants to hear that gummy bear Disney happy shit that they call songs! IM SICK I absolutely cannot believe that WORLD LEADERS have stooped this low I can’t believe this is where we are as the world damn…

mileyR

Established
s
The songs are old. It’s a given that they won’t perform them. You’re reaching with this one
someone was asking why they don’t perform their old songs :/ many artists go on tour and perform their old stuff and switch it up I do not think this is a reach at all .. I was also answering as to why they don’t perform THOSE songs with the same fire as they did back then and again they may simply not relate to those songs bcz that’s not who they are anymore ???

Prettydreams

s

someone was asking why they don’t perform their old songs :/ many artists go on tour and perform their old stuff and switch it up I do not think this is a reach at all .. I was also answering as to why they don’t perform THOSE songs with the same fire as they did back then and again they may simply not relate to those songs bcz that’s not who they are anymore ???
But them not performing it isn’t a red flag. Bts barely performed their most popular songs on recent albums when they came to the US on a tour. And yeah they probably don’t relate to those songs anymore because they were kids at that time, they also probably grew out of that type of music which we’ve seen. Not just what the song is about because that hasn’t changed lol they are still passing along the same messages. I stopped liking bts a long time ago because their English music isn’t good to me, but it isn’t good to take every single thing and twist it around into a bigger conspiracy. That’s when you lose sight of what’s truly the issue.

queen82

Star
someone else in the thread (read up) said it’s a tik tok girl I really don’t know… it’s tricky bcz I’m sure bcz of who they are and what they do there will be opportunists who try their luck but on the other hand it’s not above them at all to do certain stuff so I don’t know what to believe we would genuinely need the person to speak up and stand tall against the army of which that has not happened people post get intimidated and delete so ?????
ok thanks for the answer

Pepsi

Veteran
s

account made barely a day ago.. the person you're responding to is a delulu fan lol

Prettydreams

account made barely a day ago.. the person you're responding to is a delulu fan lol
That’s not true at all. I was on this thread when it first opened up, but I created another account because I stopped responding due to the fact that everyone on these threads have lost the plot. I do not like BTS anymore as I’ve already said. When these threads first opened up EYE was here.
However I had returned here recently because of the issue happening with Jungkook, however when I see things that seem like a reach I’m free to respond to it. Me suggesting that people take a step back isn’t being delusional especially when in the same message I imply that I believe something bad is happening behind the scenes

Prettydreams

artists do perform their old songs at concerts tho?
Read the following message , it shouldn’t be a red flag that they aren’t. It’s not a surprise that they are choosing to perform their newest music that they ( with good reason ) is more important to promote. Also I’ve seen plenty of KPOP groups who did not perform their old songs when they’ve come to tour here. Every time I’ve gone to a KPOP concert I’ve always said “ wait, I need to make sure I record this song because they won’t Perform it again.” Because it’s not uncommon for KPOP groups. Just saying that we shouldn’t read it into every little thing ?

Prettydreams

I would like to say something take it how you will. I've noticed many armies have hopped on this thread for the past few days since a certain story was exposed. It's hella annoying and derails the thread, which I'm guessing is the point. We have been called deranged, druggies, and other bullying words...save that sh!t for armi twttr. I see you just opened your account and your first post is to argue with a member on here and defend b*s. That's a red flag for me.

And News flash to any of the newbies, this is a conspiracy forum where we discuss the "possible" "symbolic" or "alleged" Nothing is proven of course. If you don't have an open mind and are still a fan of that group then why come on here?! Now if you want tea and to discuss the latest hair color and lipgloss the members are rocking I suggest you and other armies go to LSA forum or back to twittr.
the reason I joined this forum in the first place was because I believed in the suggestion that Jonghyun was sacrified for bts so now why would I feel the need to come on here and defend them? I’m not defending BTS themself but offering up a different perspective. The reason people view this forum the way they do is because some of the things Seem like a reach.

goddamn

Rookie
Hey guys, I saw this picture of a Korean statue the other day. Do I interpret too much into this picture? As above, so below. You know how they say, in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Sorry for my English tho o_O Don't Koreans say of themselves that they live in hell? The term "Hell Joseon" is really popular there. What I'm trying to say is, the guys didn't show up out of nowhere, and if the country already has such a reputation, what do we espect from them? To me South Korea is really fishy

Attachments

taepeach

Veteran
we'll see if the scandal will blow up so much that the news start talking about it and reaches over to hybe/b!gh!t. i believe its true, but if its true and they are expected to release a statement, then b!gh!t should at least be honest from the beginning and confess and not lie denying the scandal like the other past idols have, because the more they hold back, the greater the consequence and guilty look will fall on them.