BTS discussion thread

d00k7

Rookie
People love to come for s@sa3ngs but I'm 95% sure companies use them for their own benefit, or pay them out to keep quiet. I would not be surprised if they were allowed to be around their groups because of it. I mean the idea of sponsors, f@nsites, who was buying their gifts in those early broke years? If anyone knows more about sponsors, please share. I've always been curious about the concept of a grown freaking adult "sponsoring" underaged kids while they try to debut. Like wtf. Knowing s k, they don't think age gaps are that weird soooooo....

Berrywon88

Star
yeah and armys keep quoting this from weverse yet they keep ignoring the bold letters on the very top that says "DO NOT VISIT SET OR LOCATIONS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SPACES". Did bts close the entire airport to the public for only them to go through?? the airport is a PUBLIC PLACE and bts' staff CHOSE for them to go through the public exit, not only because they already know there will be fans, but its probably more convenient for them. everybody was wearing masks and were like 10ft away from bts.

View attachment 62766

I swear, some armys have this righteous-than-thou attitude and it shows they only like to cherry pick things to fit THEIR argument and make it seem like bts is on THEIR side and bash other people! just so they can feel they are doing a good job "protecting their boys". they literally dont try reading or listening to what is actually happening. do they also not consider everybody else apart from bts that goes in and out of the airport 24/7 and its usually CROWDED? would they say the same thing to the daily thousands of travelers and family members waiting for them to arrive and meet them? all this whining that bts will get hurt and stuff. the pandemic is not a new thing anymore everyone knows about it, bts are not going to be paranoid about it. there's even a tweet where an army called the armys that were waiting on the airport "rats". they dont realize they are the very rats they accuse others of being.

ALSO there are flight tracking apps and website that allow you to track ANY flight at ALL times. So there wasn't any specific "stalking". Since bts are were in a flight, its going to be tracked and recorded whether they are famous or not. of course if there were sasaengs following them then i understand but from what ive seen there have been WAY worse incidents than what happened last night.
Thank you. Armies especially these days are bored and always blowing something way out of proportion. I saw the footage of them in NY and they weren't hounded or touched. There was not as many people there as one would think. They got in their cars without a hitch..
IMG_20210919_184639.jpg

Now compare to this...main-qimg-1ce3a0d59397fa47c67a15a1d6320fe9.jpeg.jpg06635cc499b10c14befb541c0e8291b78af2134c_hq.jpg
Also, we have seen b*s come into a country discreetly where no one knows they are there. This was made public on purpose so of course there would be some fans. Armys have become more hostile and treat these men like they are babies that need their protection from the big bad world. It's so creepy. I read someone once say it was actually racist, where they see an Asian man as weak and infantilize him. If these were men from the west for example they wouldn't treat them this way. Idk but it's something to think about..

Last edited:

RedRide

I found this interesting, huening from t+t in a solo GQ photo shoot.
And a week previously he was in some other solo shoot.
I find it interesting because I always feel like as a member he is more neglected and a pushover, he even said of himself at some point that he
is like a pushover. In some polls I seen, he is also voted as the least popular member.
But I guess they are trying to promote him anyways now ? Something definitely changed with t+t these comebacks.
I`m definitely watching for how the other bigh+t groups develop.

He looks absolutely crazy.

Laura755y

Star
People love to come for s@sa3ngs but I'm 95% sure companies use them for their own benefit, or pay them out to keep quiet. I would not be surprised if they were allowed to be around their groups because of it. I mean the idea of sponsors, f@nsites, who was buying their gifts in those early broke years? If anyone knows more about sponsors, please share. I've always been curious about the concept of a grown freaking adult "sponsoring" underaged kids while they try to debut. Like wtf. Knowing s k, they don't think age gaps are that weird soooooo....
Well a sponsor is a person or organisation that pays the cost of an activity or an event...etc in return for the right to advertise during the activity or event, like louis vuitton is one of bts and many other celebrities's sponsore.
Some sponsors are p***phile and use this underage kids for their own sick desires, if he likes the kid, the kid did as told, and could've been profitable for both him and the compagny, the sponsor's gonna put him in the spotlight , make him/her famous and than start to advertise the kid like one of his products. The kid or the teenage will be passed around by other sponsors, ceos., some higher ups who are p***phile, the more he's obedient, the more famous he gets.
This is a simple sick definition but theres more to it.

Berrywon88

Star
There was that one concert where fans jumped on kayeJ for trying to get to a girl in a wheelchair and people WENT OFF on people that mobbed him. But you know that if they were in the crowd, they would have done it. It's this battle of which fan is better yet if given the chance, most fans would do anything to touch or see them. It's when they can't that they complain with the notion that they are "angels" and "we don't claim those other people as armch@irs" :rolleyes:
The girl in a wheelchair and jk jumping into the crowd was a pr stunt set up by bh. The evidence is probably buried deep now but it was proven.

Wazzawazza

Hi im new and not to go off topic, but I'm glad i finally found some place that is acknowledging jk being high as shit recently. It seems armies think he was so cute in the latest run bts episode but he looked zooted out his mind especially while watching tv I was like wtf. He also looked crazy as hell in that recent selfie in the car. Hes turning into a damn freak.

Kimiko

Veteran
Nyc citizens are used to seeing celebs all the time and b+s arent that well known outside of their cult so other than army nobody would even notice them walking the streets

They are famous but not super famous in the states like that
Army loves to pretend that they are as famous as the Beatles-yeah right

They arent as famous as justin b!eber here

The army will be so embarrassing tomorrow I just know it
I also bet btsss talk so much shit about army behind closed doors,especially vee

Kimiko

Veteran
Hi im new and not to go off topic, but I'm glad i finally found some place that is acknowledging jk being high as shit recently. It seems armies think he was so cute in the latest run bts episode but he looked zooted out his mind especially while watching tv I was like wtf. He also looked crazy as hell in that recent selfie in the car. Hes turning into a damn freak.
Welcome
I'm a newbie too! And yes he looks absolutely crazy af in that car selfie and he seemed so spacey on that run episode so most likely he was high as a kite

Dude is 24 but looking closer to 30 than any of them and he's the 'baby' of the bunch

Popping pills,coke,I bet he is doing it all and I blame his parent for basically selling him to b!gh!t at 12 years old and he has had probably no parental guidance since he was 12

Too much money ,too much fame and too young is a bad combination

If he ever takes a leave of absence it will be for drug abuse/overdose I'm sure...didnt y00ngi take s 3 month leave for "shoulder surgery" hmmmm

Laura755y

Star
He most likely do alot of different kind of drugs, he is a heavy drinker, his lifestyle, is a shit.
In the bar scandal, a girl was their, she said he kept on drinking and paying shots for others .
She also said that he was so wild in a creepy way .

Laura755y

Star
Welcome
I'm a newbie too! And yes he looks absolutely crazy af in that car selfie and he seemed so spacey on that run episode so most likely he was high as a kite

Dude is 24 but looking closer to 30 than any of them and he's the 'baby' of the bunch

Popping pills,coke,I bet he is doing it all and I blame his parent for basically selling him to b!gh!t at 12 years old and he has had probably no parental guidance since he was 12

Too much money ,too much fame and too young is a bad combination

If he ever takes a leave of absence it will be for drug abuse/overdose I'm sure...didnt y00ngi take s 3 month leave for "shoulder surgery" hmmmm
I really dont believe that his leave was for "shoulder surgery".
But i cant put a finger of the cause of his leave tho, i kept on thinking, the only tthing that came to my mind was a plastic surgery, but than he couldve done it any other time .
3 months is a long ass time, what was he doing during all this time? If he really did a surgery, why theres no picture of him in hospital with the melbers since they're family nd all the crapy bullshit ?

taepeach

Veteran
Yeah they are in a position, to be handlers, but the things is they'll forever be puppets for who are higher and more powerfull than them.
Like they're bighit'puppet now, and bang is a puppet of the president of SK and some powerfull mafia/ business men in SK and out of Sk, and those powerfull mafia men are puppets for others.
The thing about celebrities is that, they're always looked down too,
someone told me that the masterminds arent the one swaying their hips on stage. They arent even in the picture, they keep a very very low profile.
Even the big ceos of some vzry famous compagnies dnt know them personaly nor they know anything about them, they just know that their is some powerful figures, like shadows.
Those shadows are said to powerfull not only because they're rich or unkown, but also cuz they hold evidences and solid proofs for each one of those who are in the occult.
and their ultimate, hidden master that reveals everything to those shadows is Satan, but there is nothing hidden that will not be made known or come to light. they are all puppets to each other under satan's bondage, yet think they are reaching to the top and have "power" over everyone but will only discover he lied to them when its too late

Laura755y

Star
and their ultimate, hidden master that reveals everything to those shadows is Satan, but there is nothing hidden that will not be made known or come to light. they are all puppets to each other under satan's bondage, yet think they are reaching to the top and have "power" over everyone but will only discover he lied to them when its too late
Yeah, thats true, they think he loves them, but oh boy how wrong they are, that creature dnt give a flyin fyck about anyone.
Its disgusting to the bones to see what a human can reach in devilnesh to have power / fame and money .
Pathetic.

d00k7

Rookie
I'm not one to look down on the rich bc it doesn't really fix anything and I know most people would jump at the chance to just get free stuff for promoting it so I don't hold that completely against them.

BUT considering they used to talk about and make people feel bad about spending and needing to hold a facade of wealth (I'm thinking of spin3br3aker), it just felt like they went backwards. All the stuff they used to criticize is now their life. I also feel like they are lowkey done with their fans and feel "wronged" bc of their loss of freedom (no offence but no one told you to sell your souls to become famous, there are tons of k musicians "following their dreams" without all the shadiness of k p0p life). So they just have nothing to relate to anymore and work hard to hide everything because they want "normalcy" so bad. It's like a constant guilt trip.

I remember when they did those stupid documentaries and MR said something like "my friends think I have it easy because I don't have to worry about money but I have hard times too". Like I get that but not wanting to get up to go to a schedule made by your manager that goes to your room to get you up out of bed, is not the same as not wanting to get up because you HAVE to go to work or you won't be able to pay rent because you barely make enough to get by.... It felt really out of touch and woah is me.

Does that make sense?

*Idk why this needed mod approval but it was in reply to @Laura755y's comment on their wealth

Berrywon88

Star
Welcome! And I saw clips of that episode and agree. His eyes were popping out of his skull and he didn't blink once.
Jk these days be like...
IMG_20210919_201924.jpg

Wazzawazza

Speaking of the airport, only jk aknowledged fans somewhat the rest ignored them. And armies are hating on Americans (what's new) and are pissed off that fans showed up at the airport in NY possibly contaminating their precious angels.

With all the police and security no one touched them like this person says, pls.

I have the sneaky suspicion that they're just jealous that they couldn't see them in the flesh themselves and that b*s will never visit their countries.
Armys are so delulu. Lol@simple lv styles.

Screenshot_20210919-203458-722.png

Please add more
Do u have evidence
this is so intriguing
Screenshot_20210919-203843-120.png

I think bh flew those fans at JFK into the country. Someone is saying you need a reason to be at the airport. They don't let you walk around unless you're picking up or going on a flight. A lot of the people had suitcases and almost all of them were Asian. Bh doing Bh things again. Yet American Armys are getting trashed. I really hate this group and the parasite it crawled out of.

The 1st one throw me of gards tbh, i guess the group is T*t .
Well we all know Jeon's last infamous scandal with him being connected to the burning sun's scandal, so its not so schocking, they all habe sdzrk side deals nd businesses.
The first one is East Light. And we broke the scandal for the second one here. Armys are trying hard to keep that secret but it's coming out. I'm beginning to hate them again.