BTS discussion thread

, they do shit in 3s- jonghyun dies in dec 2017 then sulli dies in november 2019, so somebody that's still signed will most likely die in oct 2021. that somebody will be in exo or red velvet, idk which. maybe we'll be susprised and it'll be a group i didnt name.(if we are super lucky, noone dies lol one can hope) But to narrow it down, that person will be an aries just like jonghyun and sulli. if theyre male, they havent gone to the military yet. It'll be someone that's pretty popular whose obviously been having difficulties for some years now and yet doesnt really get sympathy for it, i.e. jonghyun's crying spells that would start up at the most random notice(a fan even called in his radio station about how annoying his emotional instabiblity was) that lasted 3 years until his alleged suicide and sulli with her instagram addiction(?) in which fans and the general public watched like an exploding car crash while also somehow fanning the flames. i actually have mixed feelings about the "sacrifices" comitting suicide honestly (sulli was murdered and noone can fucking change my mind!!!) personally believe the main targets are chosen because theyre easily believed to be suicidal rather then they themselves actually being so, making it a "clean" death that nobody really looks into. both of them had suspicious happenings around, during, and after their "suicides" is what im trying to say.
I'm worried about the t×t members. They're imploding in slow motion, less than 3 years after debut. Several might have ED, depression, body dysphoria. It's so bad that people have started attacking Yj on their vlives, calling him chubby, making fun of Hk, and making whatever they're dealing with worse. I'm especially concerned about Yj, Bg and Sb. They seem the least stable. Btees made their beds, and they're all men. These are young men and whatever Bh is doing is stripping them of self esteem and their souls. It's sad to watch idols being destroyed by their fandoms and management.

Found a video of Jonghyun and it's sad watching him cry the whole video. No one comforted him. Why were people awwwing but not trying to help? I think some are pushed towards suicide for whatever reasons. As a sacrifice or publicity, these poor souls are led to the slaughter.

Berrywon88

Star
I really think a study needs to be done on armys. I'm not joking. I've never seen a parasocial relationship go this far. It truly is a cult where they feel they owe these men their lives. The amount of documented mental illness that runs rampant in that fandom as well. I remember on twittr I saw more than once army accounts closed because the person committed suicide. Some wouldn't have food to eat because they spent their last dime on merch. Many say they can't focus on their school work. Basic hygiene gets thrown out the window and they just consume b*s content 24/7. Idk it disturbs me greatly the hold this group has on millions. I saw this today...
How can you depend on someone that doesn't care about you or even know you exist. I know she says his music etc and not him as a person but still. This can't be healthy.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
It’s so scary how people don’t question ANYTHING how can you see these lyrics and not go mmmmmmh???? That’s all we do on this thread we try to read in between the lines and seek the truth we don’t just consume and move on.. I hope people who stumble on this thread go to the very beginning and THEN make up their mind and not just Come on here and call us deranged because we seek the TRUTH…

we have always said they are SK government puppets then the diplomatic passports pretty much made it official and crystal clear the UN ,GLOBAL CITIZEN???? It’s very clear what agendas they will be pushing moving forward… their concepts are so broad they don’t truly dive deep into anything SK has one of the highest suicide rates amongst the youth…. A YOUTH that is clearly their target audience please tell me there was at least a time they truly spoke out about that and what causes it …the pressures … the SYSTEM and the way it still stands in KOREA? Where do they stand with SK WOMEN who damn near have no rights or are respected over there ?? When have they spoken up on abuse and how it is largely ignored over there .. it’s sad bcz majority of their fandom are young girls and women… they keep it very cute and at surface level with everything … “we stand together to fight against racism “ maaaaaaan start at HOME…
If I could like this a thousand times I would. Everything you said was on point!

mileyR

Established
I'm worried about the t×t members. They're imploding in slow motion, less than 3 years after debut. Several might have ED, depression, body dysphoria. It's so bad that people have started attacking Yj on their vlives, calling him chubby, making fun of Hk, and making whatever they're dealing with worse. I'm especially concerned about Yj, Bg and Sb. They seem the least stable. Btees made their beds, and they're all men. These are young men and whatever Bh is doing is stripping them of self esteem and their souls. It's sad to watch idols being destroyed by their fandoms and management.

Found a video of Jonghyun and it's sad watching him cry the whole video. No one comforted him. Why were people awwwing but not trying to help? I think some are pushed towards suicide for whatever reasons. As a sacrifice or publicity, these poor souls are led to the slaughter.

How can someone cry for 18 minutes and not one person comforts them :(

mileyR

Established
I really think a study needs to be done on armys. I'm not joking. I've never seen a parasocial relationship go this far. It truly is a cult where they feel they owe these men their lives. The amount of documented mental illness that runs rampant in that fandom as well. I remember on twittr I saw more than once army accounts closed because the person committed suicide. Some wouldn't have food to eat because they spent their last dime on merch. Many say they can't focus on their school work. Basic hygiene gets thrown out the window and they just consume b*s content 24/7. Idk it disturbs me greatly the hold this group has on millions. I saw this today...
How can you depend on someone that doesn't care about you or even know you exist. I know she says his music etc and not him as a person but still. This can't be healthy.
Oh wow :/

I found some revealed dark items about b*s .
I wasnt suprised tho, might be true.
Bighit truly is trying to control the fans like a cult.
And they really are manipulating the charts.
I dnt remember where, but last night i came across a comment saying that bigshit were paying some fans in order to post some more on weverse, and also push "armys" to buy their shit, and worship the members.
Post the one about a manager taking powdered fetus pills.

Laura755y

Star
They all need therapy, fr they really need it, and yes i heard that alot of their fans commited suicide, i had a friend from italy and her sister was about to kill herself becuz she though she wsnt enough for jimin like wtf, she was 12.5 yo , like fr.
And the parents are encouraging all of this crap, im okay with giving ur kids freedom but not somuch, and keep em aware that the world is full of monsters .

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star

It was so hard to watch that video especially with people awwing him as if he's a pet that did something cute in a cage. I don't know the backstory to this clip but he's crying and suffering with cameras surrounding him. No one actually cares. And I've noticed especially in Kpop that when members cry no one helps or consoles...they either act like nothing is happening or worse laugh. Jm broke down several times on stage and the rest of the members just ignored him. I saw rm would laugh everytime one of them cries.

They all need therapy, and fr they really need it, and yes i heard that alot of their fans commited suicide, i had a friend from italy and her sister was about to kill herself she was 12.5 yo , like fr.
And the parents are encouraging all of this crap, im okay with giving ur kids freedom but not somuch, and keep em aware that the world is full of monsters .
A girl from Turkey killed herself recently. Fans were saying btees wasn't obligated to say anything. Wtf. You have a one-sided relationship and expect nothing from your idols. Gtfoh.

It was so hard to watch that video especially with people awwing him as if he's a pet that did something cute in a cage. I don't know the backstory to this clip but he's crying and suffering with cameras surrounding him. No one actually cares. And I've noticed especially in Kpop that when members cry no one helps or consoles...they either act like nothing is happening or worse laugh. Jm broke down several times on stage and the rest of the members just ignored him. I saw rm would laugh everytime one of them cries.
That's a part of Korean culture. Crying is seen as undesirable. They're in a very competitive environment before debut and expected to bond by fans. When injured, staff expects them to keep dancing and singing. I saw a video of Sb crying during a show because he was sick. This is normal to them. What kind of person sees someone crying and doesn't comfort them? We have emotions as humans and sometimes they overwhelm us. Those aren't friends, they're coworkers.

Laura755y

Star
It’s so scary how people don’t question ANYTHING how can you see these lyrics and not go mmmmmmh???? That’s all we do on this thread we try to read in between the lines and seek the truth we don’t just consume and move on.. I hope people who stumble on this thread go to the very beginning and THEN make up their mind and not just Come on here and call us deranged because we seek the TRUTH…

we have always said they are SK government puppets then the diplomatic passports pretty much made it official and crystal clear the UN ,GLOBAL CITIZEN???? It’s very clear what agendas they will be pushing moving forward… their concepts are so broad they don’t truly dive deep into anything SK has one of the highest suicide rates amongst the youth…. A YOUTH that is clearly their target audience please tell me there was at least a time they truly spoke out about that and what causes it …the pressures … the SYSTEM and the way it still stands in KOREA? Where do they stand with SK WOMEN who damn near have no rights or are respected over there ?? When have they spoken up on abuse and how it is largely ignored over there .. it’s sad bcz majority of their fandom are young girls and women… they keep it very cute and at surface level with everything … “we stand together to fight against racism “ maaaaaaan start at HOME…
You pointed at everything, idk how cn people still see them as people who cover youth problems, where are they adressing it, cant see it? In their old songs? When they used to talk about capitalism and now they became the gouvernement underground dogs? wearing 2000$ shirt? walking like a louis vuitton advertisement panel ? While some people are poor to the extent, did they talk about the virus war that is going rn? Arent these, problems? They're shallow still everyone call em humbel! Dude they didnt even stop to properly see their fans in the airoport .

Berrywon88

Star
You pointed at everything, idk how cn people still see them as people who cover youth problems, where are they adressing it, cant see it? In their old songs? When they used to talk about capitalism and now they became the gouvernement underground dogs? wearing 2000$ shirt? walking like a louis vuitton advertisement panel ? While some people are poor to the extent, did they talk about the virus war that is going rn? Arent these, problems? They're shallow still everyone call em humbel! Dude they didnt even stop to properly see their fans in the airoport .
Speaking of the airport, only jk aknowledged fans somewhat the rest ignored them. And armies are hating on Americans (what's new) and are pissed off that fans showed up at the airport in NY possibly contaminating their precious angels.

With all the police and security no one touched them like this person says, pls.

I have the sneaky suspicion that they're just jealous that they couldn't see them in the flesh themselves and that b*s will never visit their countries.