BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Popstars and celebrities are just a way to keep ordinary people distracted from the dirty business politcians and protected criminals make. That's why it's called entertainment industry. A way to make you forget your countrys leader is a corrupted criminal.
100% true, and also to destroy the norme in each human, the targeted one are kids, they're trying to normalize some shit like sexual relation at such a very young age, drugs, bad manners, and violence, in my country the amount of violence nowadays is hella creepy and alot of the abusers , criminals are teenagers.

Last edited:

Sleepytumm

Established
not kpop related but kim jung un lost a lot of weight
This is the comment i found under the video:
He already dead tho. There are pic when he launch new factory in North Korea after he disappear fer few months coz heart surgery and the double doesn't look even close to real Kim jong un, u can compare it just looking at the pictures in the internet. And now this they say he lost weights lol

Laura755y

Star
not kpop related but kim jung un lost a lot of weight
This is the comment i found under the video:
He already dead tho. There are pic when he launch new factory in North Korea after he disappear fer few months coz heart surgery and the double doesn't look even close to real Kim jong un, u can compare it just looking at the pictures in the internet. And now this they say he lost weights lol
I heard that too , its very possible, they do really use doubles . And he was sick but kept it very law. Sadly theres no medical proofs that he had a hezrt surgery those last months.

Berrywon88

Star
The 1st one throw me of gards tbh, i guess the group is T*t .
Well we all know Jeon's last infamous scandal with him being connected to the burning sun's scandal, so its not so schocking, they all habe sdzrk side deals nd businesses.
That's horrible with t*t but I'm sadly not surprised. And I really hope b*s get exposed. Also, I always thought Yn used jim Jones because he thinks he's like him. He believes he has the biggest cult and will see how far he can push them even to their own demise. He's drunk on power like the king in his music video. He talks about getting another billboard #1 then looks at the camera with an evil smile on his face. He knows armys will do whatever he says. They even have a mantra, "what Yn wants Yn gets" It actually makes my stomach sick.

Laura755y

Star
That's horrible with t*t but I'm sadly not surprised. And I really hope b*s get exposed. Also, I always thought Yn used jim Jones because he thinks he's like him. He believes he has the biggest cult and will see how far he can push them even to their own demise. He's drunk on power like the king in his music video. He talks about getting another billboard #1 then looks at the camera with an evil smile on his face. He knows armys will do whatever he says. They even have a mantra, "what Yn wants Yn gets" It actually makes my stomach sick.
Yeap 100% true, and i bet that they knew they'll get that grammy, it wasnt becuz of there trashy song, but some shitty deals.

tzolld

Established
View attachment 62717
in the back of y3onjuns pants there is a small daisy, one member posted on here before what daisies represent. this just further proves my suspicions that him/ the group have been initiated this comeback

plus they have shown daisy symbolism before along with bt5
View attachment 62716
View attachment 62715
View attachment 62714
View attachment 62713
View attachment 62712
Reading about this daisy symbolism make me think about katy pe++rys baby girl, that she named daisy.

First of all there is this INSANELY creepy vid where she shows the babys room...

Her behaviour is so off and some of the items shown are very mkay ultr##a symbolic.
Somehting definitely happened with that child or is still happening.
After publishing her song "bonapetit", where she exposed the whole disgusting adrenoch##me , cannbali++m, etc,
her career went down the gutter of course and she had a public meltdown.

But then there is also this newer interview which is also interesting.

Her dynamic with the interviewer (whom i hate), is very strange and he def is not friendly to her.
Her dress is full of butterflies and he immediately asks her about her haircolours.
Time and time again, interviewers emphasize questions about the hair dyes, they certrainly have meaning and significance.
Other parts of the interview is also bad and strange vibes, you can see it for yourselves

mileyR

Established
I saw this on another platform and I agree that whole thing was planned it was not a mistake they needed to see how far they can push army and how much they can get away with stuff it backfired a little but not ENOUGH the fact that black army still exist after that is beyond disappointing they are programming people it’s very cult like remember cut for kookie ??? Jim jones promised people a utopia and then there was a mass suicide you think they don’t have that kind of power over army ??? ( got an army right behind us when we say so ???) it’s in their damn song …. and PIED PIPER??? People really need to wake up I’m not even joking …….

Laura755y

Star
I saw this on another platform and I agree that whole thing was planned it was not a mistake they needed to see how far they can push army and how much they can get away with stuff it backfired a little but not ENOUGH the fact that black army still exist after that is beyond disappointing they are programming people it’s very cult like remember cut for kookie ??? Jim jones promised people a utopia and then there was a mass suicide you think they don’t have that kind of power over army ??? ( got an army right behind us when we say so ???) it’s in their damn song …. and PIED PIPER??? People really need to wake up I’m not even joking …….
Yes, the title of pied paper itself is suspicious as fuck,when i first saw it i knew that it the whole bts shit isnt just another cult, its pretty creepy asf, i mean everyone knows the story behind pied piper nd if they dnt, just read the god damn lyrics TF is this:
"You know that it's already begun
The moment you hear that sound
Maybe I'm a bit dangerous
Like the pied piper
I'm testing you
Like the fruit from the tree of good and evil"
"My pipe awakens everything
That sound burns you up even more
You're pulled by it, you react
I'm endlessly blowing
I'm your guilty pleasure
You can't escape, never"

And fans will be like "Omg they're so dominate", " "alpha men" " they love us" "they're angels",
they dont even listen to their songs, they only learn it and than sing it, as if they're preparing for an exam, u can clearly see that they have 0 passion, 0 emotions.
Just look at some of their fans, they're ready to kill complete innocent people just bcz they dnt like the group or their songs. And its hella creepy.

mileyR

Established
Yes, the title of pied paper itself is suspicious as fuck,when i first saw it i knew that it the whole bts shit isnt just another cult, its pretty creepy asf, i mean everyone knows the story behind pied piper nd if they dnt, just read the god damn lyrics TF is this:
"You know that it's already begun
The moment you hear that sound
Maybe I'm a bit dangerous
Like the pied piper
I'm testing you
Like the fruit from the tree of good and evil"
"My pipe awakens everything
That sound burns you up even more
You're pulled by it, you react
I'm endlessly blowing
I'm your guilty pleasure
You can't escape, never"

And fans will be like "Omg they're so dominate", " "alpha men" " they love us" "they're angels",
they dont even listen to their songs, they only learn it and than sing it, as if they're preparing for an exam, u can clearly see that they have 0 passion, 0 emotions.
Just look at some of their fans, they're ready to kill complete innocent people just bcz they dnt like the group or their songs. And its hella creepy.
It’s so scary how people don’t question ANYTHING how can you see these lyrics and not go mmmmmmh???? That’s all we do on this thread we try to read in between the lines and seek the truth we don’t just consume and move on.. I hope people who stumble on this thread go to the very beginning and THEN make up their mind and not just Come on here and call us deranged because we seek the TRUTH…

we have always said they are SK government puppets then the diplomatic passports pretty much made it official and crystal clear the UN ,GLOBAL CITIZEN???? It’s very clear what agendas they will be pushing moving forward… their concepts are so broad they don’t truly dive deep into anything SK has one of the highest suicide rates amongst the youth…. A YOUTH that is clearly their target audience please tell me there was at least a time they truly spoke out about that and what causes it …the pressures … the SYSTEM and the way it still stands in KOREA? Where do they stand with SK WOMEN who damn near have no rights or are respected over there ?? When have they spoken up on abuse and how it is largely ignored over there .. it’s sad bcz majority of their fandom are young girls and women… they keep it very cute and at surface level with everything … “we stand together to fight against racism “ maaaaaaan start at HOME…

Berrywon88

Star
Honestly the way armys defended that whole Jim Jones sample when they know that man killed women and children. It's truly dispicable. And I've said before how shocked I am that the rapline especially rm have so many black fans with their very racist past. And yes that line in butter says it all!