BTS discussion thread

It happened to me, not only kpop, but also other songs not related to kpop.
When i searched, i found that they use a type of frequences, that effect mood, in many ways, when we hear em for us they're just frequencies but our brain understand the message of it and acts upon it.
I would search out healing frequencies and listen to them before bed. Music can be healing or destructive.

Hotdoggg

Bh is baiting us. They want us to discuss the number 613 and make us look crazy.
Because y'all crazy. Doing too much. Human sacrifice? Jin a vampire? Do y'all realize how crazy you sound? Touch some grass, all of you and go outside.

Not an Army or whatever, pretty neutral on them but y'all MENTAL.

Sleepytumm

Established
, they do shit in 3s- jonghyun dies in dec 2017 then sulli dies in november 2019, so somebody that's still signed will most likely die in oct 2021. that somebody will be in exo or red velvet, idk which. maybe we'll be susprised and it'll be a group i didnt name.(if we are super lucky, noone dies lol one can hope) But to narrow it down, that person will be an aries just like jonghyun and sulli. if theyre male, they havent gone to the military yet. It'll be someone that's pretty popular whose obviously been having difficulties for some years now and yet doesnt really get sympathy for it, i.e. jonghyun's crying spells that would start up at the most random notice(a fan even called in his radio station about how annoying his emotional instabiblity was) that lasted 3 years until his alleged suicide and sulli with her instagram addiction(?) in which fans and the general public watched like an exploding car crash while also somehow fanning the flames. i actually have mixed feelings about the "sacrifices" comitting suicide honestly (sulli was murdered and noone can fucking change my mind!!!) personally believe the main targets are chosen because theyre easily believed to be suicidal rather then they themselves actually being so, making it a "clean" death that nobody really looks into. both of them had suspicious happenings around, during, and after their "suicides" is what im trying to say.

Sleepytumm

Established
this is what I suspect Yg did
I wonder if YG killed his wife's parents.

Everyone knows he wasn't above doing shady things to keep her, he admitted to not promoting her girl group so that she wouldn't become famous and leave him. But there was still about six or seven years between the disbandment of her group and them finally getting married, and in that time then both of her parents died. Then her brother had to go into the army, and it was only then, when she basically had no one else around to support her, that they announced the marriage.

I know they both died from different illnesses but it's not hard to bribe doctors to look the other way or 'accidentally' administer the wrong medicine or forget something important. There's no suspicion in their deaths or anything but honestly it's pretty convenient for YG for her support network to be removed like that

Sleepytumm

Established
Red velvet
there has always been something odd and off, a darkness at the heart of RV's concepts, right from the start. Sometimes it's plain to see, sometimes it's hidden or merely hinted at, but Red concepts are never just straight out cute-bright and Velvet concepts are never just straight out sexy-mature-serious. There are underlying layers and off-kilter symbolism. Some examples: Happiness - a very preppy, energetic song and MV. Yet the initial version of the MV had references to the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and the 9/11 plane attack of the Twin Towers and an edit of Seulgi playing around with it. Ice Cream Cake - who can forget the haunting chanting of a child tune that the song begins with and that could've come straight out of a horror movie? In fact, the ICC chant was reused in Red Velvet concerts as an accompanying introduction theme of their scary horror segment at their Redmare concert. One of These Nights - what quite some RV fans had already figured out, not only is the song a sombre, mournful ballad, it also pays tribute as a remembrance to the horrifying Sewol boat incident. The symbolism is heavy and abundant in the MV, from the interiors in the MV that resemble ship interiors (the passages, lights and round windows), to paper boats in the teaser, to the various enactments used in the MV that resemble the descriptions of the happenings during the boat sinking, with Joy as the sole member representing the few survivors. Russian Roulette - the song is so happy, so bright! Yet in the MV we see the girls trying to off eachother in various ingenious attempts. Dumb Dumb - we see the girls being bored with their daily factory work life, feeling as if they're robots and clones, doing the same, meaningless work over and over again - only to truly come alive when they can smash everything up Red Flavor - sure, a happy video with large fruit getting interviewed. But what's really going on, why the seemingly innocent looking fruit is so large, is that - ok, I got nothing on this one. Peek-a-boo - all pretense has been discarded. Here we see the girls (alive? Ghosts?) planning and practising all kinds of murder scenarios, to be used for their monthly lunar sacrifice of a pizza boy, probably instigated by a late or otherwise bad pizza delivery once upon a time. The many pizza boy shirts in glass boxes and the 'missing delivery boys' poster on the pole with many rows of pictures on it shows that this has been going on for a long, long time. Also let's not forget the stares. Where as most girl groups in kpop are shown brightly smiling and winking in their videos and promotions, with Red Velvet we're often confronted with their deadpan, emotionless, cold stares in their videos, teasers and promotions. Even at those moments where if it were other girl groups there would be bright smiles and winks. Not with Red Velvet. There are those stares into the camera again. Cold, assessing as if they're looking straight into your soul. It occurs so many times, that it can't be anything else than that it's on purpose. JYP ordered Miss A not to smile at their debut performances, which was also done with a purpose, but with JYP and Miss A the purpose was to give them an empowering aura of strong girls. Not so with Red Velvet. Since their debut there are always these moments in their videos and teaser material that countermand the apparent bright themes and energetic tunes, that signal that something's off. Underlying themes and resonances that blend in with the main themes until something new, something different arises. This in an almost Lovecraftian way: no straight in your face horror, but more a lingering suspense, a feeling of discomfort, a coldness, a vague unease for something only seen from the corner of your eye. And this is reinforced by those stares, delivered in a deadpan, morose coldness: from the ending of Bad Boy, to Russian Roulette, to Peekaboo, to OOTN and on and on.

Kathyana

Rookie
Have you experienced this while listening to any K-pop: While listening to it, your thoughts have a more aggressive, harsh, wired and in general dark tone, even though a minute before the song everything was good, happy vibes and such... Like it doesn't have any continuous effects on me, but I noticed it that it happens right in the middle of listening to a K-pop song. I think this is a good indicator for what kind of music is safe to listen to... What do you think?
This has happened to me. I get mad after listening to their songs and get into some kinda quarrel.

Berrywon88

Star
Because y'all crazy. Doing too much. Human sacrifice? Jin a vampire? Do y'all realize how crazy you sound? Touch some grass, all of you and go outside.

Jin is a vampire where have you been?! Here's proof:
d6b97184b1e345039c13ae2fa9eda34d.jpg
Seriously, you were the one that came from that LA forum about b*s? And the rest of the ratmys followed. Or you opened that many accounts on here...and you're on this thread about b*s right now, and God knows what else about this group, yet you're not an army? Sure Jan!
images.jpeg-5.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
Red velvet
there has always been something odd and off, a darkness at the heart of RV's concepts, right from the start. Sometimes it's plain to see, sometimes it's hidden or merely hinted at, but Red concepts are never just straight out cute-bright and Velvet concepts are never just straight out sexy-mature-serious. There are underlying layers and off-kilter symbolism. Some examples: Happiness - a very preppy, energetic song and MV. Yet the initial version of the MV had references to the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and the 9/11 plane attack of the Twin Towers and an edit of Seulgi playing around with it. Ice Cream Cake - who can forget the haunting chanting of a child tune that the song begins with and that could've come straight out of a horror movie? In fact, the ICC chant was reused in Red Velvet concerts as an accompanying introduction theme of their scary horror segment at their Redmare concert. One of These Nights - what quite some RV fans had already figured out, not only is the song a sombre, mournful ballad, it also pays tribute as a remembrance to the horrifying Sewol boat incident. The symbolism is heavy and abundant in the MV, from the interiors in the MV that resemble ship interiors (the passages, lights and round windows), to paper boats in the teaser, to the various enactments used in the MV that resemble the descriptions of the happenings during the boat sinking, with Joy as the sole member representing the few survivors. Russian Roulette - the song is so happy, so bright! Yet in the MV we see the girls trying to off eachother in various ingenious attempts. Dumb Dumb - we see the girls being bored with their daily factory work life, feeling as if they're robots and clones, doing the same, meaningless work over and over again - only to truly come alive when they can smash everything up Red Flavor - sure, a happy video with large fruit getting interviewed. But what's really going on, why the seemingly innocent looking fruit is so large, is that - ok, I got nothing on this one. Peek-a-boo - all pretense has been discarded. Here we see the girls (alive? Ghosts?) planning and practising all kinds of murder scenarios, to be used for their monthly lunar sacrifice of a pizza boy, probably instigated by a late or otherwise bad pizza delivery once upon a time. The many pizza boy shirts in glass boxes and the 'missing delivery boys' poster on the pole with many rows of pictures on it shows that this has been going on for a long, long time. Also let's not forget the stares. Where as most girl groups in kpop are shown brightly smiling and winking in their videos and promotions, with Red Velvet we're often confronted with their deadpan, emotionless, cold stares in their videos, teasers and promotions. Even at those moments where if it were other girl groups there would be bright smiles and winks. Not with Red Velvet. There are those stares into the camera again. Cold, assessing as if they're looking straight into your soul. It occurs so many times, that it can't be anything else than that it's on purpose. JYP ordered Miss A not to smile at their debut performances, which was also done with a purpose, but with JYP and Miss A the purpose was to give them an empowering aura of strong girls. Not so with Red Velvet. Since their debut there are always these moments in their videos and teaser material that countermand the apparent bright themes and energetic tunes, that signal that something's off. Underlying themes and resonances that blend in with the main themes until something new, something different arises. This in an almost Lovecraftian way: no straight in your face horror, but more a lingering suspense, a feeling of discomfort, a coldness, a vague unease for something only seen from the corner of your eye. And this is reinforced by those stares, delivered in a deadpan, morose coldness: from the ending of Bad Boy, to Russian Roulette, to Peekaboo, to OOTN and on and on.
Whoa this was an excellent analysis. I only watched a couple of their clips but I did feel a sense of unease and was creeped out but didn't know why. Kind of like when I watched b*s bst when it came out.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Whoa this was an excellent analysis. I only watched a couple of their clips but I did feel a sense of unease and was creeped out but didn't know why. Kind of like when I watched b*s bst when it came out.
I honestly haven't been listening to rv's new song or following their current activities since the fandom in typical fashion are on their misandrist bs as always.

Pepsi

Veteran

WE GOT ANOTHER ONE LMAO

Jin called himself a vampire, we didn't. Google adrenochrome sometime, ya dumbass. Also, "not an army, but..." is a lite-army-trope. get outta here and let us be "mental".

Pepsi

Veteran
Red velvet
Can't believe you didn't talk about Oompah Oompah which talks about drowning people. Also Psycho is glorifying an abusive relationship and possibly referencing Sulli's suicide, it also has her adlibs in the pre chorus. It also has a woman screaming "help me" in regular intervals during the chorus. You can hear it in the instrumental made for the MV. Queendom MV is also super dark. The entire concept of that group is to be a cult. The most disturbing group I have come across and so many kids follow them too.

All this was covered in the Kpop thread, you should check it out.

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
I honestly haven't been listening to rv's new song or following their current activities since the fandom in typical fashion are on their misandrist bs as always.
Ooh boy, when Irene had that controversy where she was rude to staff, reveluvs really tried to turn it around by calling her a "feminist" and "queen". Even more so bc they thought the staff was a man (it was a woman). Yeah sure guys screaming at someone trying to earn a living, and whose life you could destroy with your influence, for 20 MINUTES is a feminist move. Good job.

They have actually tried to spin her rudeness into some women empowerment thing lol complete dumbasses. How about accepting maybe your idols aren't good people?