BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 62717
in the back of y3onjuns pants there is a small daisy, one member posted on here before what daisies represent. this just further proves my suspicions that him/ the group have been initiated this comeback

plus they have shown daisy symbolism before along with bt5
View attachment 62716
View attachment 62715
View attachment 62714
View attachment 62713
View attachment 62712
Omg! That's just so creepy.

Kimiko

Veteran
Army trended have a safe flight for them coming over here

I'm glad I dont live in nyc cuz I'm sure some crazy delusional cult followers will be there just to stalk b+s every move

I read once that they hire prostitutes when they travel overseas ...prostitutes about to get plenty of work with jkayy in the states

Kimiko

Veteran
Actually j!n and $uga look the youngest imo
Maybe they didnt get the sexual abuse as bad since they were technically already adults when they joined the company

If they win a grammy this time I will assume that they are laying the ground work for that now while being in the states and that's being sugar babies to hollywood elite

No telling what perverted things they will do or have done to them

Home alone star once said he was approached by a male executive to sit in his lap in the man's office alone and M. Caulk!n was only like 10 years old...sick af

Laura755y

Star
He probably has a lot of adrenochrome. BTS mvs are filled with p***philia symbolism and celebrities always age “beautifully” because they be taking that stuff. He even mentioned it when talking about being a vampire. The process is so disgusting to even go to but the child goes through so much torture. It’s horrible. Jk is obviously on heavy drugs which affects his skin and makes him look like that. People like Jk deal with the industry in different ways and he’s clearly dealing with it in a way which affects his physical health badly. Self destructive is what describes him best
The kids go through somuch hell,being tortured, terrified, molested, and alone, no one is there to help them, and than they kill them with no fkn hell of a remorse, its so horrible to know that we share the world with such scum more despicable than an animal.

Tsunami

Established
Have you experienced this while listening to any K-pop: While listening to it, your thoughts have a more aggressive, harsh, wired and in general dark tone, even though a minute before the song everything was good, happy vibes and such... Like it doesn't have any continuous effects on me, but I noticed it that it happens right in the middle of listening to a K-pop song. I think this is a good indicator for what kind of music is safe to listen to... What do you think?

Laura755y

Star
Have you experienced this while listening to any K-pop: While listening to it, your thoughts have a more aggressive, harsh, wired and in general dark tone, even though a minute before the song everything was good, happy vibes and such... Like it doesn't have any continuous effects on me, but I noticed it that it happens right in the middle of listening to a K-pop song. I think this is a good indicator for what kind of music is safe to listen to... What do you think?
It happened to me, not only kpop, but also other songs not related to kpop.
When i searched, i found that they use a type of frequences, that effect mood, in many ways, when we hear em for us they're just frequencies but our brain understand the message of it and acts upon it.

Tsunami

Established
It happened to me, not only kpop, but also other songs not related to kpop.
When i searched, i found that they use a type of frequences, that effect mood, in many ways, when we hear em for us they're just frequencies but our brain understand the message of it and acts upon it.
Yeah...this is the darkest manipulation they can ever do to us.... I hope more people realize this soon...

Berrywon88

Star
Army trended have a safe flight for them coming over here

I'm glad I dont live in nyc cuz I'm sure some crazy delusional cult followers will be there just to stalk b+s every move

I read once that they hire prostitutes when they travel overseas ...prostitutes about to get plenty of work with jkayy in the states
jk about to go buck wild..New York city too. He's probably going to have his manager run around town finding him women and good coke. Actually all of them haven't been outside of Korea for almost 2 yrs. So you just know it's not going to be good. I can't believe nobody finds out about their crap not even in the states.

Laura755y

Star
jk about to go buck wild..New York city too. He's probably going to have his manager run around town finding him women and good coke. Actually all of them haven't been outside of Korea for almost 2 yrs. So you just know it's not going to be good. I can't believe nobody finds out about their crap not even in the states.
Well ofc they're provided with the best protection ever, they push so many sick agendas and propagandas at once, they're a milky cow, a walking advertisement. Simply a cheap product to the same system, so they're protecting them until they're no profitable no more , to than find oit that one of them had suicided or got crushed by some vehicule, or an overdose at his 40, in the best case senario, they gonna keep em alive , nd keep using them til they ike the doll they are, til they die . What a disgusting life to choose for urself.

View attachment 62717
in the back of y3onjuns pants there is a small daisy, one member posted on here before what daisies represent. this just further proves my suspicions that him/ the group have been initiated this comeback

plus they have shown daisy symbolism before along with bt5
View attachment 62716
View attachment 62715
View attachment 62714
View attachment 62713
View attachment 62712
He twerks right after in that pic. Some fans have talked about them being the favorites of Bang. It's assumed that they've had xes or sponsors to be so popular. The less popular members don't have the same opportunities. They already have replacements in Trainee A. Those boys are a clone of t×t, who are clones of btees.