BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
I'm from the LSA forum lol. And yes, most of y'all are deranged. I definitely believe some of the theories, but most of the things I've read are just straight up bullshit and a reach. Like human sacrifices, c'mon man....
Why the hell are you here then?! Is it because your dry a$$ forum can only sing b*s praises? So you think you can come on here and lurk, steal posts, and then drag it back to LSA? Pathetic! Get gone! giphy-3.gif

swayy000

Star
I'm from the LSA forum lol. And yes, most of y'all are deranged. I definitely believe some of the theories, but most of the things I've read are just straight up bullshit and a reach. Like human sacrifices, c'mon man....
meanwhile j1n:
"i like to drink people's blood, it freezes my face and keeps me looking youthful."
*mwah* saranghae armpits! :rolleyes:
jin.jpg

Laura755y

Star
Nah they're just coming up with anything over there. They must be hella bored. Jm was baby faced and definitely looked young. They literally grew up into men right before everyone's eyes...View attachment 62707
I never saw those pictures, they really looked so hella young, and now its like they've aged faster than anyone else.