BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
They are going for a #1 in the uk cuz the uk charts arent as easy to manipulate as billboard

They havent had a #1 song in the uk yet because of this

Hopefully they fail again

I'm sure that they will be serviced out while here in the states...especially the maknaes

If they go on j@mes c0rden show he will be all over j!mn I'm sure
Yup, so stereotyped Britishisms commences until this comeback is over of course. They are so transparent. Won't get them a number 1 though. I saw U.K. army saying their charts are the hardest in the world to top lmao, so dramatic, but maybe that's because artists fans can't cheat.

And definitely, jm is Hollyweird's favorite. He must get past around left and right.

Pepsi

Veteran
Tae is falling off in popularity cos his looks are also very slowly falling off, and he just looks like he wants to be dead on his best days tbf. Remember when he did that vlive of him just lying in bed and it got like 500 Mill views. His fangirls are nuts.
Not 500 million views, it's 500 million hearts, I think. Army's can't do that in a single day

mileyR

Established
Wow I just checked and over 500M is insane! I guess jk beating the view record with 20M must be in live views. I bet that t*e one is the most views in total from b*s. Anyway, I agree with you. Kpop is so shallow and I think t*e had a really bad hair transplant..it's too low and harsh of a hairline. I mention this because it drastically changed his looks and face shape. Plus, he grew up and gained some weight. He no longer looks like an androgynous bishounen anime character.
View attachment 62636
He also used to be so full of life and now he just looks dead inside. He's phoning it in and it shows.
View attachment 62638
He is the worst at faking it … but sometimes I feel like he is acting to get attention argh :(

mileyR

Established
Yup, so stereotyped Britishisms commences until this comeback is over of course. They are so transparent. Won't get them a number 1 though. I saw U.K. army saying their charts are the hardest in the world to top lmao, so dramatic, but maybe that's because artists fans can't cheat.

And definitely, jm is Hollyweird's favorite. He must get past around left and right.
If they ddnt get number 1 in the UK with dynamite I don’t think they will get it now :( even with Coldplay by their side this song sounds like another I love you so much army bullshit type of release still along the lines of loving yourself they are so damn boring …

Laura755y

Star
Not 500 million views, it's 500 million hearts, I think. Army's can't do that in a single day
Its really, 503M views and 1.4B hearts, that means jeon's recent vlive was probably, if im not mistaken 2hours long, him jumping everywhere, and still didnt reach quater of what V had reached in 49min while doing nothing .
Visuals can do wonders :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Lol I know jk is somewhere crying in the corner cause his live was 2 hours or something and ddnt even scratch the surface for Taes….
Ikr! Tbh its really amusing he does look like a wannabe mafia bad boy, he is really unprofessional, and he's nowhere near the gentlman look.
I really dont like anyone of them, but comparing tae to jeon, tae's apparence, way of talking, gives that arrogant rich man vibe, and somehow he seem to calculate his very move, no serious scandals. His twisted side is well hiding .
Jeon on the other hand! Oh boy! The personification of mess .

Kimiko

Veteran
If they ddnt get number 1 in the UK with dynamite I don’t think they will get it now :( even with Coldplay by their side this song sounds like another I love you so much army bullshit type of release still along the lines of loving yourself they are so damn boring …
Exactly if dynamite and butter couldnt do it nor permission to dance, which was written horribly by UK's ed Sheeran, then even c0ldply cant help them achieve a #1

I wish our charts weren't so easy to manipulate but billboard is bviously profiting off of it even while shading b+s for their fake #1 achievements

However even army cant achieve a bb flex like what drake did this week with 9 of the top ten songs on the hot 100 chart ,they aren't that rich

I just know b+s and hybe are so jealous of that

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

Veee have 500 million views because the fans mass watched the vlive after it was over
months after it was done fans keep watching it to make it the most viewed live.

so it's basically like streaming a music video

as you can see the Vlive was charting for months
but it never clarifies how many viewers he had on real time

it could basically be 5 million people who then decide to mass stream the Vlive for months, to get the 500 mill number

The JK situation is different because it means he had 20 million people watching him on real time
in ca couple of months who knows what number that vlive can get? (if the fans are crazy enough to keep streaming it)

BTS's Jungkook now holds the perfect all-kill record on V-Live

I honeslty think there is no other member that can compare in popularity to JK now

arhur12

Star
Agree, i dnt know how armies dnt see this, the only one with an average talent is jeon, and its changing to the worse with his shitty life style, which im sure he's not stoping anytime soon,
actually tae used to be the best singer in bts according to trained vocalists although he has regressed a little but he is still equal to jkay in vocal skills because tae is the only one who has a sense of breath support jkay has weak support and puts style above technique the reason it seems like jkay is better vocally than tae is bcz tae is a baritone so he has a lower voice range while most bts songs are written according to jkay's voice range since he is main vocal so tae has to sing outside his range most of the time which makes him look weak while jkay sings in his comfortable range so he doesn't face the same issue but he actually has poor technique

mileyR

Established
Exactly if dynamite and butter couldnt do it nor permission to dance, which was written horribly by UK's ed Sheeran, then even c0ldply cant help them achieve a #1

I wish out charts weren't so easy to manipulate but bibs obviously profiting off of it even while shading bts for their #1 achievements

However even army cant achieve a bb flex like what drake did this week with 9 of the top ten songs on the hot 100 chart ,they aren't that rich

I just know b+s and hybe are so jealous of that
Oh they were all definitely crying about that my God Drake is on another level :) !

mileyR

Established
Veee have 500 million views because the fans mass watched the vlive after it was over
months after it was done fans keep watching it to make it the most viewed live.

so it's basically like streaming a music video

as you can see the Vlive was charting for months
but it never clarifies how many viewers he had on real time

it could basically be 5 million people who then decide to mass stream the Vlive for months, to get the 500 mill number

The JK situation is different because it means he had 20 million people watching him on real time
in ca couple of months who knows what number that vlive can get? (if the fans are crazy enough to keep streaming it)

BTS's Jungkook now holds the perfect all-kill record on V-Live

I honeslty think there is no other member that can compare in popularity to JK now
All of this is very DUMB :) their fans are dumb :)

arhur12

Star
Tae akgaes are the worst. He used to be funny, interesting and had more expressions than the sad or sexy look.
I think you haven't encountered jimin or jkay akgaes they are infinitely worse than tae akgaes when I was an army I saw literal instances of jimin ajd jkay akgaes bullying peoole to the point that they were having mental breakdowns tae's fans are bad but not to this extent

cadiz

Star
All of this is very DUMB :) their fans are dumb :)
lol yes
I mean streaming a Vlive....just to break a record

Veee fans used to be really intense like that
but like other fonts here said, I think he lost popularity now

it really looks like JK is the main star. JM is clinging to him for dear life...trying to promote the jik00k ship and get some attention

arhur12

Star
Ikr! Tbh its really amusing he does look like a wannabe mafia bad boy, he is really unprofessional, and he's nowhere near the gentlman look.
I really dont like anyone of them, but comparing tae to jeon, tae's apparence, way of talking, gives that arrogant rich man vibe, and somehow he seem to calculate his very move, no serious scandals. His twisted side is well hiding .
Jeon on the other hand! Oh boy! The personification of mess .
Tae is actually one of the saner members if you ask me he doesn't do fanservice anymore and the thing is bigshit tries to hold him back bcz they want jkay to be the most popular one tae wanted to do acting but bigshit didn't let him do it he wanted to release his mixtape first but bigshit is holding him back bcz they want jkay to be the first to go solo tae is just as good as jkay in singing but they never allow him to showcase his vocals and he's a much better producer his ost for itaewon class and blue and grey were praised by everyone but jkay's self produced song stay wasn't well received by critics I think the reason he started acting so lazy is bcz he is tired of bigshit and is trying to rebel

SweetPotato

Rookie
They really think he wrote that?! British seem to go crazy over this stuff. B*s did some British slang at their Wembley concert and they went nuts. Majority of them come off as very nationalistic. Bh knows what works where I guess. I couldn't imagine them doing the same here...saying cool dude or bruh...that would be freaking hilarious tho
Pls I’ve never heard anyone use “lovely jubbly” recently .... couldn’t they think of more recent British slang I’m getting second hand embarrassment. What a violation (now that’s a a slang statement that suits that group perfectly)

Kimiko

Veteran
Their music is trash and do they seriously think americans listen to kiddie music like the crap they are constantly peddling? Each song gets worse and now they are gonna be d!ckriding crh!s m@rtin so bad its gonna be really cringe but army will of course eat it up

Just like they did with h@lsey cuz white is superior in their eyes yet they steal everything from black culture/music/artists but treat them like second class compared to white counterparts and I really hate racism