BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
next week they will go to US to talk about "youth problems" and the news will be praising them again
for BT-S to get into a scandal, the news have to be something on the level of Seungri, they are just too protected
Well they are already affiliated with the burning sun, right? Give it time and something will come up big enough to end them. They better not have any enemies, protected by the gov't or not. Also, they can't get caught with any crap in the U.S...They will fry them especially since no one really wants them here. Btw on the Kelly show they put a picture of some other kpop group when talking about b*s. I don't think that was a mistake and it was to promote that collab.

Kimiko

Veteran
If they spend enough time in america something will slip cuz Americans are nosey and we dont abide by kpop rules and standards of covering up shit and we live for the drama

I think the new song with c0ldply has korean lyrics so im really hoping that it wont be pushed on the radio here

I can't see the radio stations playing a song with korean lyrics and korean rap in heavy rotation

Of course army will remortgage their house to buy enough copies of that song to push it to number one and pretend as if it's all organic

But if radio doesnt play it much...only so much army can buy to keep it afloat

Riko

Veteran
They aren't wanted in America because the money they generate there hasn't been fed back into American labels and payola, so the old boys club is shutting it's doors on them.

But yea, they don't even go to after parties in the US right? They're controlled af when they are there I bet to make sure that nothing leaks. I feel like with this Coldplay collab they will try to push into the UK and European Market instead of putting all their eggs in the American basket. I think they have a good few years of insane levels of success left before they're shoved away. The newer boybands can't touch them realistically. BTS is just an anomaly and always will be.

Pepsi

Veteran
that person said that jungkook bought a 7.9million house while the scandal is going on
v bought a loth of apartments in gangam hella rich area
jungkook bought a house for this brother
his brother is also a meathead because he is a dropout depending on jungkook
oh wow, reminds me of the itaewon thing when armys bullied the person who revealed he violated social distancing rules lol

Laura755y

Star
that person said that jungkook bought a 7.9million house while the scandal is going on
v bought a loth of apartments in gangam hella rich area
jungkook bought a house for this brother
his brother is also a meathead because he is a dropout depending on jungkook
Ow Wow! And armys still think that they buy all of this only with the money that bang pedo provide them ?

Berrywon88

Star
They aren't wanted in America because the money they generate there hasn't been fed back into American labels and payola, so the old boys club is shutting it's doors on them.

But yea, they don't even go to after parties in the US right? They're controlled af when they are there I bet to make sure that nothing leaks. I feel like with this Coldplay collab they will try to push into the UK and European Market instead of putting all their eggs in the American basket. I think they have a good few years of insane levels of success left before they're shoved away. The newer boybands can't touch them realistically. BTS is just an anomaly and always will be.
Partially true..they're foreign and kpop music although stolen from Americans in the first place is considered weird here. They are the other, a gimmick. Armys abuse the term "xenophobic" and "racist" but that does sum up the American entertainment industry pretty well. They would have only let them get so far. I think that grammy nomination was the peak of what they would be willing to do. And as for shutting doors, I don't think they were ever open.

I do agree with you about them being heavily controlled and guarded more than normal in America. I actually always wondered how they have no paparazzi stalking them. They were in California for over a month and no one knew what they were up to. They filmed that ON music video and no leaked pics, nothing.

I have heard their entourage is a ridiculous amount of people and they are always being filmed for content. Like take this variety brunch they went to where armys felt sorry for b*s because they were sitting by themselves and no one would come and talk to them. Well hell look at how they rolled up. I wouldn't go to them either with so many people surrounding and filming them lol.

arhur12

Star
His rumor can blow up if you search jungkook on twitter jungkook burning sun comes up in the reccommendations armies have been trying to clear searches since this morning if only they didn't act like braindead zombies all the times this thing would have reached the news by now

Tsunami

Established
Usually I feel really sus when the media tries to highlight someone as angel or as the devil... So I think that the leaked info about Jk is kinda planned... Like not that it isn't true, but I think that Bh is "letting us" get the info and finish the job of getting rid of jk for them... Dunno, this is just a hunch, but I feel like it...

arhur12

Star
No one can touch bts. Even if someday a solid proof surfaces Armys are going to hide it. Bts ain't going anywhere. Here we are bringing proof and armys are covering it. At this point bts won't be getting harmed or even questioned by their own fans. There is no hope for bts and these armys! You can't get them out of this loophole.:)
well we can't touch them sure but if God wills then no one will be able to protect them they can enjoy all the privilege in this world but they will certainly not be able to escape God's wrath on the day of judgement and I am atleast satisfied by that.

Laura755y

Star
Usually I feel really sus when the media tries to highlight someone as angel or as the devil... So I think that the leaked info about Jk is kinda planned... Like not that it isn't true, but I think that Bh is "letting us" get the info and finish the job of getting rid of jk for them... Dunno, this is just a hunch, but I feel like it...
I was thinking the same, but yet bighit probably have files (solid proofs) about each one of them's scandals, that can ruin their carrier, maybe its someone else from the outside or one of the members that want to ruin him, since they were promoting jeon the most these past months, maybe he wanted him out of way to take his place? Or a sort of payback if he have some enemies! Or maybe its someone of his business partners too!
Cuz the fact that this blow up ahourrs after him receving the diplomatic passport is for sure planned
It is 100% that he have side business, andi bet that the scandal was planned too.

Last edited:

mileyR

Established
Partially true..they're foreign and kpop music although stolen from Americans in the first place is considered weird here. They are the other, a gimmick. Armys abuse the term "xenophobic" and "racist" but that does sum up the American entertainment industry pretty well. They would have only let them get so far. I think that grammy nomination was the peak of what they would be willing to do. And as for shutting doors, I don't think they were ever open.

I do agree with you about them being heavily controlled and guarded more than normal in America. I actually always wondered how they have no paparazzi stalking them. They were in California for over a month and no one knew what they were up to. They filmed that ON music video and no leaked pics, nothing.

I have heard their entourage is a ridiculous amount of people and they are always being filmed for content. Like take this variety brunch they went to where armys felt sorry for b*s because they were sitting by themselves and no one would come and talk to them. Well hell look at how they rolled up. I wouldn't go to them either with so many people surrounding and filming them lol.
Mmmh I looked at some tweets about this … there is also the language thing and they isolate themselves from pretty much everyone and they act humble but something is always telling me maybe they are NOT and expect to be treated like Gods and maybe they don’t know how to act when people pay them dust then they lie and say it’s hard when army is not there :/ like if they go to the met gala who will they talk to ??? there are no cameras in there so they can’t act and be their personas I think they simply don’t know how to interact with others without a script….