BTS discussion thread

eaisa

Established
Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. He'd be the one they sacrificed. Not that the other members aren't doing horrible stuff, like I've said I have bad vibes the most with jhpe and jn. But their crap never gets exposed. Jk is too against the grain trying to be some rebel without a cause. He's very stunted and emotionally immature due to being famous so young. He acts like a 15 yr old bad boy wannabe and not a 24 yr old idol. I don't think he's stupid like most people think tho, just that he doesn't play the game right. And that will be his downfall. He's in too deep now.
hes being used and his hyungs wont even help. wheres jimin? i thought they were besties lmao. youd expect jimin to advice him or something.

Berrywon88

Star
unprofessional asf, at least take of the piercing.
I don't think he can. I once got my nose pierced at 18 from a tattoo shop and they told me that I couldn't take it out or change it for 6 months...I had to also clean It twice a day with salt water. It takes a long time to heal. Around the 8 month mark I had a job interview and took it out and it tried to close immediately and I just let it. People still to this day don't believe me when I say I had it pierced. Anyway, jk's piercing probably is similar and he has to keep it in.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. He'd be the one they sacrificed. Not that the other members aren't doing horrible stuff, like I've said I have bad vibes the most with jhpe and jn. But their crap never gets exposed. Jk is too against the grain trying to be some rebel without a cause. He's very stunted and emotionally immature due to being famous so young. He acts like a 15 yr old bad boy wannabe and not a 24 yr old idol. I don't think he's stupid like most people think tho, just that he doesn't play the game right. And that will be his downfall. He's in too deep now.
Yeap agree, he's playing the game in a very wrong and stupid way, of all bts members, him and jimin are the most to get into big scandals, i never heard of taehyung ,Jn, jhope having such serious shit, nd i bet that they too do some twisted shit behind closed doors.

Laura755y

Star
hes being used and his hyungs wont even help. wheres jimin? i thought they were besties lmao. youd expect jimin to advice him or something.
Jimin at this point needs advices, rehab cycles for his serious alcohol addiction and many therapy sessions.
When it comes to dirt none of them will help the other, i even doubt that they care or even like eaches, the only thing between em is business .

Laura755y

Star
I don't think he can. I once got my nose pierced at 18 from a tattoo shop and they told me that I couldn't take it out or change it for 6 months...I had to also clean It twice a day with salt water. It takes a long time to heal. Around the 8 month mark I had a job interview and took it out and it tried to close immediately and I just let it. People still to this day don't believe me when I say I had it pierced. Anyway, jk's piercing probably is similar and he has to keep it in.
Ooow :DI had my nose pierced too, 2 or 3 years ago, i took it of when the pandemic started, and it did close after 1 week or so. U can barely see a little hole in it .

Tsunami

Established
RIGHT and he won oscars!! I think you have to kiss the governments ASS parasite was definitely showing people a deiiferent side of Korea that they may not know they don’t show any of that shit in the Kdramas just rich people problems and no substance !
Parasite definitely is the opposite of any Kdrama you can find... But the truth is not profitable, so lets make Koreans adorable, childish and 1000% loyal (nothing against the people, I have Korean friends)

Pepsi

Veteran
So I looked on twittr and when you enter jung00k the first thing that pops up is burning sun and 2nd te@zen. No iarmys are talking about it from what I saw, big surprise. They are being distracted with that wack collab and online concert news. Anyway, this is all that I found in English. Ignore the defending jk stuff..
Then apparently te@zen deleted a post yesterday. I have no idea what it said maybe it was defending themselves and jk. Lol at this tweet...

And that's it. This is why people outside of SK are always out of the loop with these darn idols.
it is important to remember that k-fans (of any group, not just bts) WILL LIE to i-fans about information and mistranslate stuff that is severely damaging to their idol. it also happened during the suga row of scandals where he called the coronavirus a blessing. if there's shit coming up and fans try to gaslight you that shit is NOT coming up, and that you're delusional, know that is the reason why.

Berrywon88

Star
Thanks for sharing! This particular part is what we've been talking about on here...

"As for Columbia, they're probably doubling down on this sort of chart manipulation because they know kpop doesn’t have an actual market in the US (for all the ‘BTS paved the way’ claims, NO ONE has followed) and are just milking BTS like a very lucrative short-term cash cow."

Pepsi

Veteran
imagine if someone comes forward about jk, his reputation would be ruined international. ifans have this idea to believe the victim first so even if the person doesnt bring info, his career is down the drain.
you underestimate kpop fans, especially fans of a popular member of a huge group like bts. but let's hope that IS the case

Berrywon88

Star
it is important to remember that k-fans (of any group, not just bts) WILL LIE to i-fans about information and mistranslate stuff that is severely damaging to their idol. it also happened during the suga row of scandals where he called the coronavirus a blessing. if there's shit coming up and fans try to gaslight you that shit is NOT coming up, and that you're delusional, know that is the reason why.
Oh yes this is 100% true. I actually got cancelled on twittr for the first time mentioning this back in 2018. A Korean fan could also be biased and mistranslate something about another member on purpose and of course always put their faves in a positive light. International fans have the short end of the stick. They're completely in the dark.

Pepsi

Veteran
Oh yes this is 100% true. I actually got cancelled on twittr for the first time mentioning this back in 2018. A Korean fan could also be biased and mistranslate something about another member on purpose and of course always put their faves in a positive light. International fans have the short end of the stick. They're completely in the dark.
if you're looking for a proper explanation on stuff, it's much better to use translators outside the fandom. they're objective (mostly)

Laura755y

Star
Thanks for sharing! This particular part is what we've been talking about on here...

"As for Columbia, they're probably doubling down on this sort of chart manipulation because they know kpop doesn’t have an actual market in the US (for all the ‘BTS paved the way’ claims, NO ONE has followed) and are just milking BTS like a very lucrative short-term cash cow."
"Milking BTS like a very lucrative short-term cash cow": how accurate.

mileyR

Established

The perfect description!! Only billboard can fix this but they won’t!!