BTS discussion thread

mileyR

Established
He's running Six Guys, which is actually a rebranded La Mod Chief. They hosted parties at Burning Sun, which was a huge controversy for anyone involved last year. People would host parties or go there and rent prostitutes and get drugs etc. A lot of cops and higher ups were involved.

His manager is a part of his business which is strange. Why would he let him do that? His brother's name is all over everything to give plausible deniability but it's Jk. His name is on all the documents. Stock manipulation is illegal by itself. Connections to prostitution is illegal too. He's using gullible Armys to hype the stock prices to make him more money. I think he did this with Te@z3n. They're selling the company after winning an award and selling a lot this year. I put the pics through Google translate to help make it clearer. He's involved with not good people. One of those names shows up at CJE but it could be someone else. He's another Seungri.

View attachment 62519View attachment 62520View attachment 62521
woooooow!!

Berrywon88

Star
She is getting sued by both teazen and monstercube(the company that owns LamodChief(name of the clothe company j*k always wears)) for spreading malicious rumors. She deserves it. I heard she also charges commissions to spread fake rumours and even got sued multiple times. Also said she got pregnant by +x+ s00bin, she's clearly making up these rumours for getting some internet clout and attention. It's upto you guys if you still want to believe the anti.
(pics of the companies taking action against her with translation)
*companies taking action*
v-bts2.jpg

Laura755y

Star
This is happening right now. It's also out there that he may have pumped the price of Soda Coin. He's not acting like a rich idol. This is what someone desperate for money does.
He's dump asf to be honest, it was a very wrong move. He knows a shit about how economy works, he dont wanna be in picture, he put his brother and manager? :rolleyes:, he have no cells left in his brain, and im sure looking at how dump he is, if a scandal is coming there way, they'll sacrifice him or they'll took everything from him and throw him out, he's shaking hands with one of the dertiest men SK, and they're using him in the best way ever, that what u get for being a stupid ass human being.

Pepsi

Veteran
She is getting sued by both teazen and monstercube(the company that owns LamodChief(name of the clothe company j*k always wears)) for spreading malicious rumors. She deserves it. I heard she also charges commissions to spread fake rumours and even got sued multiple times. Also said she got pregnant by +x+ s00bin, she's clearly making up these rumours for getting some internet clout and attention. It's upto you guys if you still want to believe the anti.
Who are you and why are you here

Laura755y

Star
Dude, you think an idol like him wont have a side deal or a side business, you really think he bought a 7M$ house with the money that the compagny gives him or the photoshotings that big hit have a pourcentage in each payement of ? Like u serious ?
Be gratefull that he isnt known for having side deals in drugs traficking yet! But i guess girls will be happy to know that their Jeon is pretty much the mafia bad boy from those stupid wattpad and fanfictions stories right? How do you think he bough his car? And 2 fkn motorcycles ? Lets not forget mini parties that he have in clubs. Do u really think bighit pay them that much to live such a life ? They're grown ass men , they wont be idols forever you know ! So its logical that they'll have side businesses, its just that they're doing it in a very disgusting way .
Even in my country the one who rules it have side business and everyone knows it, the ministers, high ranking officiers and celebrities too , have side businesses the illigal ones that few knows about, and the legal ones that people knows about.
the reason why jeon is hiding it is becuz the ones he is cooperating with are Sus people in SK .
And why sue the girl/boy, if those are rumors huh:rolleyes: ?
I mean they could give proofs that its fake assumptions?

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
The leash on them will be even tighter now that they are working directly for the government

And jkayy looks not happy at all during their photoshoot with the president, probably cuz he knows that the leash is tighter

Maybe now they will at least behave more like grown men and not little 12 year old boys running around doing aeygo

eaisa

Established
She's clearly a jk stan freak that leaked out from armi twittr. Her only posts are to defend her precious oppar lmao.
no? on her second post she simply asked for proof which she is allowed too. the only off thing was her first post. you guys just decided to come to conclusions. let the girl give atleast 3 more posts before you attack her.

Laura755y

Star
no? on her second post she simply asked for proof which she is allowed too. the only off thing was her first post. you guys just decided to come to conclusions. let the girl give atleast 3 more posts before you attack her.
In my opinion him getting a girl pregnant is something idnt give a flyin fuck to nd we shouldnt care about that much either , if he wasnt the one raping her or abusing ofc! If the girl wanted to be with him and got pregnant well its a problem between both of them, if its true and he didnt take responsability of it its not a good thing too .
But their is other big things that matters the most like the stock price manipulation that strawberry mentioned, ... .

arhur12

Star
In my opinion him getting a girl pregnant is something idnt give a flyin fuck to nd we shouldnt care about that much either , if he wasnt the one raping her or abusing ofc! If the girl wanted to be with him and got pregnant well its a problem between both of them, if its true and he didnt take responsability of it its not a good thing too .
But their is other big things that matters the most like the stock price manipulation that strawberry mentioned, ... .
I've heard those rumors about him getting a girl pregnant too when chen revealed his marriage some sasaengs posts were floating around that this thing ain't that rare and most idols don't take responsibility either unlike chen who did take responsibility the thing is in sk stuff like men getting away with abusing, r*aping their girlfriends is a big problem anyone forget the nth room scandal? how did korean govt deal with it? they didn't do anything this is a major social isssue there and if bts or any other idol are gonna present themselves as feminists and social activists they deserve to be scrutinized for behavior like that

Laura755y

Star
I've heard those rumors about him getting a girl pregnant too when chen revealed his marriage some sasaengs posts were floating around that this thing ain't that rare and most idols don't take responsibility either unlike chen who did take responsibility the thing is in sk stuff like men getting away with abusing, r*aping their girlfriends is a big problem anyone forget the nth room scandal? how did korean govt deal with it? they didn't do anything this is a major social isssue there and if bts or any other idol are gonna present themselves as feminists and social activists they deserve to be scrutinized for behavior like that
I heard about the SK raping scandal, a girl from my own city who lived there was one of the victims, she said that the police their is a trash akd give a flyin fuck to foreigners and even worse to the korean themselves. That shit is scary!
About Jk's getting a girl pregnant and getting away with it its a trashy thing to do i heard it too but their was no proof.
I heard too, that he gived her money to do abortion and she accepted it, im not sure if its true tho , but if its the case than its something between em.

I saw armies and other fandoms on twitter saying that this person isn't trustworthy because she spreads rumors about other idols too but I checked her blog and so far the rumors she has spread are either dating scandals or some other harmless stuff which could actually be somewhat true nothing as big as this one her previous blog on jkay is about him having too many tattoos so it doesn't seem like she is an anti and she hasn't made any post defaming any of the more respected or unproblematic type idols like IU, Heechul, Changmin, heck not even kang daniel her posts about yunho or tm aren't fabricated either so she could very well be just one of the sasaengs and kpoppies are just hating on her because they can't accept their oppars having any type of negative media coverage
Agreed, she seems like a sasaeng or harmless. This was filled with receipts so I think people want to label her an anti. She had an opinion on btees and the diplomatic passports. She hates that celebrities are getting involved in politics.

Berrywon88

Star
Sorry I've seen it before and know how a b*s stan sounds like. Account created in Aug. and only just posted and it was to question the rumors about jk and none of the other members so I'm going to make a guess that he's her fave. All of the things on here are allegations anyway. Proof that this man didn't sleep with someone and get them knocked up..like is she serious?! Unless we were in bed with him while it happened and tapping his phone how the hell would we have proof. That's why it's called a rumor.