BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
He was in trouble for a while. The website for the clothing is misspelled and not well-done. Could be a cover for an illegal business? The people who ran La Mod Chief went to Six Guys and Jungkook is the CEO of that business. This means a business that did business changed their name, took on jk and now he runs it. Also I think he was doing something with the komb#cha. I think he was paid to sell that to Armys and it might be something he owns a piece of too.
Hey how old are these tweets? are they recent? there is a chance this might blow up the government may try to protect them but even big politicians get into scandals and if this is connected to burning sun then there is some chance it might blow up

Hey how old are these tweets? are they recent? there is a chance this might blow up the government may try to protect them but even big politicians get into scandals and if this is connected to burning sun then there is some chance it might blow up
This is happening right now. It's also out there that he may have pumped the price of Soda Coin. He's not acting like a rich idol. This is what someone desperate for money does.

arhur12

Star
This is happening right now. It's also out there that he may have pumped the price of Soda Coin. He's not acting like a rich idol. This is what someone desperate for money does.
I've always felt like jkay had that *child star gone bad vibes* he just has that aura and he seems to be the most likely member to fu*k up and ruin their reputation nevertheless if this is true let's hope it gets blown up burning sun was a prostituition scandal involving innocent women who haven't been given justice yet so it's way more serious than your regular "my oppar cheated on me with some girl" type scandal" sk govt dealt with that case so badly after 3 years of trial they only gave seungri a light sentence of 2-3 years and other big people involved in that scandal still roam free to this day

arhur12

Star
You know it would be a funny situation if bts gets exempt from the military service and than they get in some big scandal like this one most male idols use military service to save their reputation and distract gp from this kind of stuff but if bts get exempt they won't have that option it would be a tough situation for them

I've always felt like jkay had that *child star gone bad vibes* he just has that aura and he seems to be the most likely member to fu*k up and ruin their reputation nevertheless if this is true let's hope it gets blown up burning sun was a prostituition scandal involving innocent women who haven't been given justice yet so it's way more serious than your regular "my oppar cheated on me with some girl" type scandal" sk govt dealt with that case so badly after 3 years of trial they only gave seungri a light sentence of 2-3 years and other big people involved in that scandal still roam free to this day
It's unfair to the innocent women and girls that were harmed. They should do their service and move on. If one of them suddenly leaves, that's because there's a scandal coming. Here's more on what he did. This blog is a well known pain in the ass for Armys and kpoppies.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
[V
He's running Six Guys, which is actually a rebranded La Mod Chief. They hosted parties at Burning Sun, which was a huge controversy for anyone involved last year. People would host parties or go there and rent prostitutes and get drugs etc. A lot of cops and higher ups were involved.

His manager is a part of his business which is strange. Why would he let him do that? His brother's name is all over everything to give plausible deniability but it's Jk. His name is on all the documents. Stock manipulation is illegal by itself. Connections to prostitution is illegal too. He's using gullible Armys to hype the stock prices to make him more money. I think he did this with Te@z3n. They're selling the company after winning an award and selling a lot this year. I put the pics through Google translate to help make it clearer. He's involved with not good people. One of those names shows up at CJE but it could be someone else. He's another Seungri.

RView attachment 62519View attachment 62520View attachment 62521
Are the armpits mad about this yet? Can’t see any commotion on twitter.
Just yesterday
PROUD OF U JUNGKOOK was trending. The irony

[V

Are the armpits mad about this yet? Can’t see any commotion on twitter.
Just yesterday
PROUD OF U JUNGKOOK was trending. The irony
Now you know why. They are clearing the searches. There was also an issue with his name popping up weird stuff because of their DVD. There's something about Ramod Chief but it's one post. They are big mad. Dig deeper and more comes up. I think a lot of it got deleted because this came out this week.

Hive is starting to sell birthday merch for Yj. Have they sold birthday merch before?

Riko

Veteran
Online concert in October, wonder if they'll get more tickets sold than the 2 Mill last time. They've been pretty clever to get ahead of others with the online paid concerts thing. Ptd just needs to die, it is beyond trash goodness me. They look like casper the ghost in the announcement video too lol.

arhur12

Star
It's unfair to the innocent women and girls that were harmed. They should do their service and move on. If one of them suddenly leaves, that's because there's a scandal coming. Here's more on what he did. This blog is a well known pain in the ass for Armys and kpoppies.

I saw armies and other fandoms on twitter saying that this person isn't trustworthy because she spreads rumors about other idols too but I checked her blog and so far the rumors she has spread are either dating scandals or some other harmless stuff which could actually be somewhat true nothing as big as this one her previous blog on jkay is about him having too many tattoos so it doesn't seem like she is an anti and she hasn't made any post defaming any of the more respected or unproblematic type idols like IU, Heechul, Changmin, heck not even kang daniel her posts about yunho or tm aren't fabricated either so she could very well be just one of the sasaengs and kpoppies are just hating on her because they can't accept their oppars having any type of negative media coverage

nanami

I saw armies and other fandoms on twitter saying that this person isn't trustworthy because she spreads rumors about other idols too but I checked her blog and so far the rumors she has spread are either dating scandals or some other harmless stuff which could actually be somewhat true nothing as big as this one her previous blog on jkay is about him having too many tattoos so it doesn't seem like she is an anti and she hasn't made any post defaming any of the more respected or unproblematic type idols like IU, Heechul, Changmin, heck not even kang daniel her posts about yunho or tm aren't fabricated either so she could very well be just one of the sasaengs and kpoppies are just hating on her because they can't accept their oppars having any type of negative media coverage
She is getting sued by both teazen and monstercube(the company that owns LamodChief(name of the clothe company j*k always wears)) for spreading malicious rumors. She deserves it. I heard she also charges commissions to spread fake rumours and even got sued multiple times. Also said she got pregnant by +x+ s00bin, she's clearly making up these rumours for getting some internet clout and attention. It's upto you guys if you still want to believe the anti.
(pics of the companies taking action against her with translation)

Attachments

nanami

Olivia had momentum but the plagiarism stuff has stuck and will tank her quite quickly, especially her Grammy chances. I feel like the artists that blow up on tiktok and then cross over to the gp don't have lasting power, Billie eyelash fell off so hard. BTS are around until the maknaes come out with a gf or a huge drug/alcohol scandal. I think everyone is just waiting to see if their next album and tour does numbers, if not then it's a definite bye felicia. If they smash it which these fangirls and deranged koreaboos will, then they'll use them for ratings but pay them dust as they are now.

Solo wise V is the only one that will reach international stardom/notoriety cos he is definitely the most intelligent and well connected member in terms of industry elites and has the most international solo stans. The hyungs will chase it but fail into a background role, jimin is a non factor and big kook will be busy with his baby mamas haha.
Please provide proof of j*k getting a woman pregnant and not taking responsibility for it. Thanks in advance.

arhur12

Star
She is getting sued by both teazen and monstercube(the company that owns LamodChief(name of the clothe company j*k always wears)) for spreading malicious rumors. She deserves it. I heard she also charges commissions to spread fake rumours and even got sued multiple times. Also said she got pregnant by +x+ s00bin, she's clearly making up these rumours for getting some internet clout and attention. It's upto you guys if you still want to believe the anti.
(pics of the companies taking action against her with translation)
I checked her blog but there wasn't any malicious post apart from some rumors about dating scandals on that don't know anything about her personally or if she takes commisions because I mostly follow shawol accounts but this one is huge and related to a sensitive topic so I found it better to remain neutral about this